Fan Fictions

Discovering New Worlds and Feelings || SG OS P#5&6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

S: Since when?

I gulped and by gathering some courage I spoke.

G: one week! Sam, are you fine? 

S: Gunjan, don't you think it is too early?

I felt like crying. I turned my face to the other side...! He then turned me around and cupped my face.

S: Shona, you know I can't see you crying. But please try and understand. Our life is not settled yet and it is just the first year of our marriage. We haven't yet adjusted completely. Shona, please don't cry I know it hurts but please, it is my request abort the child. We can have one later.

I looked at him and then yanked his hands of my face. I was almost in tears. How could he think so?

G: Sam, whatever you say I always listen to you, but not this time. I don't want to and will not abort this child. It is my final decision.

After saying that I left from there, I could hear him calling out my name but I paid no heed to it. He was asking me to do something which I will do in under any circumstances. If he wants, then I will go away from his life but I can't abort this little angel.

I reached home and just threw myself on the bed. I did not even care to change my sari. I then heard Samrat coming in, he had a really tensed look on his face, and I pretended to be fast asleep. He then sighed and went to the washroom, came out and slept beside me. The day which I was supposing to be a wonderful day of my life, now looks like a living nightmare to me.

From that day, I never spoke to Samrat openly; I was at di's house more than ours as I felt suffocated here but I never told him why. I used to cry every night in di's lap and jiju always used to give me courage that one day everything will be fine.

Di is so lucky that she has a husband who is so understanding. Jiju was also not ready for a child but he accepted them with open hands and look, they are a very happy family.

I really wished Samrat would do that too but it never happened.

--*Scroll Down*--

Edited by SajanRox - 02 June 2011 at 2:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

arzzokarantakiarprincess_saraSwaNia_1saniya.xpreety88SandCastle.SM_317AttractiveAdyaar_sajan4evr-Kina-Joseph_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discovering New Worlds and Feelings || SG OS P#5&6 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

~*~*6 months later*~*~

Samrat's POV

Chashmish was quiet adamant on her decision. She never got an abortion done neither did she talk to me properly. I was completely stressed out because of work and Chashmish's current behavior hurt me a lot. But I knew I deserved that. But she should also understand, I was not ready for such a big responsibility. She used to stay at her di's hous more than our house. Today, I had expected the same. I had a really bad headache so I went home early. I opened the door with my spare keys, threw my bag on the couch and opened the door of my room. The sight which greeted me was horrible, well for me. Chashmish was sitting on the floor facing her back towards me, holding her stomach and crying.

"I am sorry baby, because of me you will not get a love of a father, *Cries* I am the worst mother *cries* I know. And I am also the worst *cries* wife. I could not understand my husband and his priorities. I am sorry! *cries*"

I could not take it anymore. I went out of the room and brushed my hair with my hands. I remembered why I had come back home, my colleagues where talking about their children and how much they loved them and their wives.

One of them had received the news at office and had given us a treat.

I decided to go for a walk. I went outside and saw my friend after ages. "Hey Ankit!" I called him. He turned and saw me. He smiled

An: hey Sam, long time no see dude! How are you?

S: I am perfect. So, you here?

An: Oh actually I came to drop my wife. I am going on a business trip to Delhi so I decided to let her stay at her house. I am quiet worried about her, she just told me that she is pregnant yesterday. I feel so disgusted that I have to leave her alone at this time when she needs me the most.

I was left quite, Ankit was worried how his wife will be behind him when she is expecting only since a week and I left Chashmish alone when she needed me for more than six months.

I felt horrible. I bid bye to Ankit and went to the park and sat on a bench. I saw so many happy fathers with their kids.

I then realized, you can never be ready for a child but when it comes, it becomes the most important part of your life. I had received such signs before but I always ignored. Mayank had several times tried to explain me but I never paid any heed and took Gunjan to be wrong every time.

Now I decided that I will accept my baby and my wife with open arms and take care of them throughout my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that day Samrat and Gunjan sorted out their differences. Samrat always took care of her. Even a slightest move of the baby amazed him and listening to the kicks was one of his daily habits.

Soon the delivery date of Gunjan came and she was rushed to the hospital. Samrat panicked much more than Gunjan. The doctor had to send him out of the O.T as he was really distracting.

Gunjan gave birth to a baby girl. Samrat held the baby in his arms with tears in his eyes. He kissed his both angels.

They named her "Pari" as she was an fairy for them who erased all their differences. Samrat loved her like anything and she was a complete daddy's spoilt girl.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzrupal.sri24arzzognaneswarikarantakiarSwaNia_1preety88SM_317..Ambika..SandCastle.Joseph_A-Kina-AttractiveAdyaar_sajan4evr_Bidzie_

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Phew! I'm done here with my boring OneShotWink..

I am sorry if you slept in between!ROFL

I'm always ready with a helmet in case you all decide to throw things at me!LOL

Please do hit the like tab if you seriously liked it.. Don't do it for a formality!Embarrassed

Criticisms are most welcome!

And I will have to give you an applause!Clap All of you have got that much patience to read my stupid OS!Thumbs Up Hat's Off Dude!ROFL

Much Love :)x

NivritiHeart

Edited by SajanRox - 02 June 2011 at 2:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle._Bidzie_

..Ambika..

IF-Rockerz

..Ambika..

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
res
*edited*
awesome ending..Clap
love
ambika

Edited by ambikamuskaan - 15 June 2011 at 5:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NocturnalBeing

saniya.x

IF-Dazzler

saniya.x

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Great ending! :) Loved it <3

Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 30 May 2011 at 4:48am

NocturnalBeing

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
First I want to say SORRY Nivi...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed for my very late Un-reserve.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed.Sorry Yaar ! Little bit busy...and Isse toh bhool hi gaya tha...thanks a lot for reminder...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed.

Now,come to this OS Concept... I must tell you...I am speechless after reading this...because,Its totally different Idea...Clap Clap Clap unexpected for me...Shocked Its,looking so Fresh n Unique.Clap Clap

Loved the way,you write this concept...with a very smooth way...All the scenes was coming back to back in very systematic way.Clap Clap Clap Its really a emotional n serious concept..and I loved it...Your dealing is Fabulous...

Hey this is not boring OS...I think this is 1 of the best concept...Smile Please,write more... and Thanks again for Re-call PMEmbarrassed.

Joseph.Heart

Edited by Joseph_A - 15 June 2011 at 5:45am

NocturnalBeing

--softyy--

IF-Dazzler

--softyy--

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
nice...

NocturnalBeing

Kritianya