Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!Hug
I know you must be thinking I have gone completely bonkers, I already have 2 pending SS and one new FF but I could not help it!Embarrassed This one had been saved in my lappy for quite some time and now I finally gathered some courage to post it!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed You all have showered lots of love on my all previous works and I expect the same here!EmbarrassedWink...
This is a OneShot of just 2 parts, not more than that! This is on the request of Ekta (ekta_monaya)... She suggested me the concept but this has a twist in it! Her side I will post later!LOL
I really hope you like it!
So here it follows...

At 9:30pm

Today is the happiest day in my life. I got to know that I was pregnant in the morning. And it is a wonderful thing as it is my Anniversary tomorrow. I will crack this news to my husband on 12 'o' clock when we wish each other. I am so elated!

At 11:30pm

It is really strange that Samrat has not yet come! I hope everything is alright!

*Beep-Beep*

Hey Sweetie! Please meet me at Sunset point in 15minutes. And please jaan, wear the dress which is packed and kept in your cupboard! I'll be waiting love <3 'Samrat

Hmm, so he has planned something! Let's see what he has sent me!

In a few minutes I got ready and reached the place exactly on 11:59pm! I am so excited!! The place was so beautiful; it had red roses all over, a table for two with glasses and champagne.  Suddenly, in a nick of seconds; I felt two strong arms encircle my waist and a sweet whisper in my ear!

"Happy Anniversary Shona! I love you!"

I blushed as he kissed on my cheek and started to nuzzle in my neck. I could feel his breath on my body which was shivering. But still I managed to smile.

"Happy Anniversary to you too Sam! I love you!"

He turned me and I blushed. What can I do? It is my habit! He held my waist and smiled naughtily. He then said.

"Shall we princess? The table is waiting!"

I smiled again and nodded in a yes! Who can say no to him? We then sat and talked about various topics.

G: So, where is my gift?

Samrat then bent to his knees and held out a beautiful ring to me! I forwarded my hand and smiled. He slid the ring in my finger. "Perfect!"I thought.

S: How is it?

G: I love it Samrat!

S: I am glad you liked it!

G: Why won't I? Your taste is just wonderful! Like me!

I winked and we both laughed! And then he got up. He looked at me naughtily so I understood what his intentions were I ran to the other side but he being an athlete was faster and he held my waist.

S: And where is my gift? He said while nuzzling his nose into my hair. "This is the right time"  I quietly put his hand on my tummy signaling him a thing.

Samrat just stared at me with a funny expression. I giggled and nodded. His face then suddenly turned into a expression of fear. Oh god! Does he regret this baby?

G: What happened Sam? Do you regret it??

S: Um, I need some water.

With that he went away! I was damn scared! What will happen now? He then turned to me, he had the same expression on his face.

S: Since when?

I gulped and by gathering some courage I spoke.

G: one week! Sam, are you fine? 

S: Gunjan, don't you think it is too early?

I felt like crying. I turned my face to the other side...!

--End--

Edited by SajanRox - 30 May 2011 at 3:47am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzarzzoruvygnaneswariSwaNia_1saniya.xSanliciousprincess_saraSwaNia_2SM_317SandCastle.preety88Joseph_A-Kina-ar_sajan4evr_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discovering New Worlds and Feelings || SG OS P#5&6" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Phew! It is done hereLOL...
I am ready with a helmet in case you are going to through things at me!!ROFL
Feel free to critize!Smile
I will update the next part soon... [HopefullyWink]

I Will only continue if you all want me too... This please, the decision is completely yours!
Love Nivriti!Heart

Edited by SajanRox - 28 May 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.SandCastle.

mulan.

IF-Dazzler

mulan.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
awww... this was amazing nivriti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
thanku so much for teh pm! a good treat before going to bed indeed!!!!! :)

preety88

IF-Rockerz

preety88

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
lovely os...samrat is scared of having a baby is sad poor gunjan...cont soon cant wait to see what samrat decieds.

--softyy--

IF-Dazzler

--softyy--

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
nice...hmmm...so u were stuck with this 1...

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

nice...hmmm...so u were stuck with this 1...
Neefa, Thanks for liking it!Embarrassed But this one was already typed... I am stuck with another one!LOL

princess_sara

IF-Dazzler

princess_sara

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Res...
but plzzz cont sooon
and pm me.

okay

luv
sarah

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

lovely os...samrat is scared of having a baby is sad poor gunjan...cont soon cant wait to see what samrat decieds.
Hey Preety, Thanks for liking my OS!Embarrassed I will try and disclose it soon...LOL Till then keep on waiting!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top