Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

I think in the kabbadi task suchit did much better than mohit suchit's timing was better than mohit and in the wresting task mohit was too gud i wish suchit was given a chance to performEmbarrassedm sure he wud hv done great atleast better than rahulOuch

Edited by DisneyDudette - 30 May 2011 at 10:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "moHIT and today's episode!!! (Page 2)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

@ Kaushik , 
You just might be right abt the task ! The skeleton guy was not as aggressive with Mohit as he was with Rahul ! Who knows, may be Rahul's behaviour provoked him to strangle him to death ...Well almost !  LOL ROFL
And for the voteout ...There was every chance of Suchit supporting Anamika ...not Mohit as last time Anamika gave him the immunity ! He just could have kicked Mohit out with all the girls as he would be his toughest competition in the way of winning ! But i think the guys don't trust the girls right now after the Girls' majority thing came out in light .

If they really wanted Mohit to get immunity at any cost    , they could have arranged a immunity task in stead of advantage in a planned way , no ?
As far as Rahul's voteout is concerned , NO sympathy ..Dead.. he deserves that !  LOL 

Lastly, Suraj's a looser, no need to prove it again and again ...I still wonder how some people can say that all his lies were amazing and he deserves another chance ! Wacko LOL

Wait a min. I am not supporting Suraj. My point is Raghu is pissed off with Suraj and Suraj was against Mohit, hence glorify Mohit, As far as the second point is concerned, Voting for Anamika would have been a waste as she would not have got the second vote any way. Further he and Mohit had always been friends,also without being certain, he could not have plotted against Mohit and finally, if what I said before is even partially true, then Mohit is not his competition, Pooja and Anamika is more of his competitor and he can eliminate them only by keeping Mohit by his side. Of course no sympathy for Rahul, he messed up himself by voting against Pooja

Edited by kaushikbasu - 30 May 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rhythmic.Me-

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

@ Kaushik , 
You just might be right abt the task ! The skeleton guy was not as aggressive with Mohit as he was with Rahul ! Who knows, may be Rahul's behaviour provoked him to strangle him to death ...Well almost !  LOL ROFL
And for the voteout ...There was every chance of Suchit supporting Anamika ...not Mohit as last time Anamika gave him the immunity ! He just could have kicked Mohit out with all the girls as he would be his toughest competition in the way of winning ! But i think the guys don't trust the girls right now after the Girls' majority thing came out in light .

If they really wanted Mohit to get immunity at any cost    , they could have arranged a immunity task in stead of advantage in a planned way , no ?
As far as Rahul's voteout is concerned , NO sympathy ..Dead.. he deserves that !  LOL 

Lastly, Suraj's a looser, no need to prove it again and again ...I still wonder how some people can say that all his lies were amazing and he deserves another chance ! Wacko LOL

Wait a min. I am not supporting Suraj. My point is Raghu is pissed off with Suraj and Suraj was against Mohit, hence glorify Mohit, As far as the second point is concerned, Voting for Anamika would have been a waste as she would not have got the second vote any way. Further he and Mohit had always been friends,also without being certain, he could not have plotted against Mohit and finally, if what I said before is even partially true, then Mohit is not his competition, Pooja and Anamika is more of his competitor and he can eliminate them only by keeping Mohit by his side. Of course no sympathy for Rahul, he messed up himself by voting against Pooja

I was not talking about you , mate !  Smile  I have seen some ppl were saying , he was the one who managed to fool Raghu and Co. so he is definitely deserving ! 

Lets wait and see ...If there is any sort of favoritism , it's bound to come out ! 

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

@ Kaushik , 

I was not talking about you , mate !  Smile  I have seen some ppl were saying , he was the one who managed to fool Raghu and Co. so he is definitely deserving ! 

Lets wait and see ...If there is any sort of favoritism , it's bound to come out ! 
I agree with you. Lying is never a good trait and should never be encouraged. That too lying about one's mother's death to get into a show no way. On other hand I think Raghu do not have enough balls to accept that he was fooled by Suraj after all his claims to look through people. With the claims of Ashu training him, he also showed Ashu who is the boss, well none of them (Ashu or Suraj) could defend themselves in a public platform as Raghu did both in Roadies and in the graveyard.

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
@  kaushikbasu 

Suraj's gonna be there at the Finale ! Lets see what he has got to say ! 
Yup, Raghu and Ranvijay will never accept it ! But their fault is nothing compared to suraj's ! 
 I personally never liked Suraj ... he has performed well in some of the  tasks somehow , but  his personality was never impressive ! 

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

@  kaushikbasu 

Yup, Raghu and Ranvijay will never accept it ! But their fault is nothing compared to suraj's ! 
 I personally never liked Suraj ... he has performed well in some of the  tasks somehow , but  his personality was never impressive ! 
I hope he does but I guess he won't, if makers were truthful about calling him to graveyard and he did not come, he wont come in finals either. If they did not call him to graveyard at the first place and lied about then they can lie again. Anyway I am not concerned with Suraj, but maker's partiality with Mohit eliminated Prachi, Chandni, Vibhor and Rahul in the process. Forget about Rahul at least he got another chance but rest were eliminated without another chance. Next to follow would be Pooja in all possibility with Nihal, Suchit Mohit and Anamika in one side and Pooja, Aanchal and Tamanna on another.

Edited by kaushikbasu - 31 May 2011 at 11:33am

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

@  kaushikbasu 

I hope he does but I guess he won't, if makers were truthful about calling him to graveyard and he did not come, he wont come in finals either. If they did not call him to graveyard at the first place and lied about then they can lie again. Anyway I am not concerned with Suraj, but maker's partiality with Mohit eliminated Prachi, Chandni, Vibhor and Rahul in the process. Forget about Rahul at least he got another chance but rest were eliminated without another chance. Next to follow would be Pooja in all possibility with Nihal, Suchit Mohit and Anamika in one side and Pooja, Aanchal and Tamanna on another.

I have heard from a pretty reliable source that he will be coming to the finale and confess all ! 
Lets wait till then ! 

Do u think Anamika will ditch Pooja ? . They are like-best friends from the beginning ! Though of late Pooja has become close to tamanna and Anamika to Mohit . I think it's gonna be again a call between Mohit and Pooja ! Tamnna , Pooja, anchal might vote against Mohit and Nihal, Mohit, Suchit will vote against Pooja ! Anamika's vote's gonna play a major role ! Wow ...it's gonna be interesting to see how Anamika and Pooja's bond gets broken off if at all Anamika goes against Pooja !

Anyway, i hope i am wrong and Anchal gets voted out ! LOL

Edited by Arine_123 - 01 June 2011 at 2:35am

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Todays episode was a tricky one I think it has a story beyond the obvious. I have theory for it. Mohit was slated to be saved today as well. Everyone knew Suchit and Nehal are good friends of Mohit so they would vote for him, hence only two votes were needed for immunity, weather someone else get it or not but Mohit would certainly get it. This gives rise to another suspicion about Mohit's performance today. He was exceptional, agreed, now is it possible that a person who does not even know about luta livere could not be pinned by two professional wrestlers even after 2 and half min? Is it not possible that was set up by makers of Roadies? Now the question is why they would do that? That would be because they want to show everyone that Suraj is a looser and Mohit is a great performer. Isn't this a possibility? 

I completely agree. It is impossible that a wanna-be stud, inexperienced mortal like Mohit could not be pinned down by those professional wrestlers in 2 mins. If they had their way, they could have thrown him and crunched his bones in a jiffy, but I think they were told not to. I have this uncanny feeling that Mohit is made to look a hero in every single episode, even when he is not really that exceptional. Raghu must really like him to promote him so much. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top