Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shri kannan

shri kannan

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Mohit was always one of my favorites from the auditions...though i found him performing less in the beginning and not speaking out properly...But He totally transformed from the First shortcut task (Matching) -- If you remember ..he told that he wouldn't hesitate to speak out from then onwards when raghu scolded them badly... 

But Whoa..what a change from then on...Starting from the Kabaddi task where he extremely did well(better than suchit even if had better timings)...and today's task was incredible..

Raghu told that fighting 2 wrestlers is foolishness but He PINNED both of them down in just 2.5 minutesClapClapClap

I am glad that he proved himselves...even if he wins becoz of his own politics nobody can say that he didnt perform well like ashutosh!

I also have started respecting suchit more..Even when he knows that Mohit is a tough competitor to him..he gave immunity to him..Smile

As far as rahul is concerned... I felt a little bad for him..but started laughing when he told that he forgot whom to vote-out!LOL

Overall it was a great episode...mohit is definitely moHITStar

Edited by shri kannan - 28 May 2011 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

choiti358674sups2222-Rhythmic.Me-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "moHIT and today's episode!!!" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Agree ... Mohit FTW babyyy !!! Star ( for today atleast ) LOL

He actually pinned both of the Luta Livre wrestlers down ...that too at the same time whereas they were supposed to pin Mohit down !! Really amazing ! Now i can say...it was worth giving all that money and buy immunity ! Well done ,dude ! I am so glad that he's actually started performing real well ! 

As for Rahul, the guy's is so stupid ... he deserves to go after that performance he gave ! LOL  

The epi was good , though i am little confused with the so called Shortcut ! LOL

Edited by Arine_123 - 28 May 2011 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

choitishri kannan

Xx_fehmida_xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Yah Mohit Performed really well...hop he wins

Mohit Is d Best!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

choiti

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Todays episode was a tricky one I think it has a story beyond the obvious. I have theory for it. Mohit was slated to be saved today as well. Everyone knew Suchit and Nehal are good friends of Mohit so they would vote for him, hence only two votes were needed for immunity, weather someone else get it or not but Mohit would certainly get it. This gives rise to another suspicion about Mohit's performance today. He was exceptional, agreed, now is it possible that a person who does not even know about luta livere could not be pinned by two professional wrestlers even after 2 and half min? Is it not possible that was set up by makers of Roadies? Now the question is why they would do that? That would be because they want to show everyone that Suraj is a looser and Mohit is a great performer. Isn't this a possibility? 

U-No-Poo

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
@ Kaushik , 
You just might be right abt the task ! The skeleton guy was not as aggressive with Mohit as he was with Rahul ! Who knows, may be Rahul's behaviour provoked him to strangle him to death ...Well almost !  LOL ROFL
And for the voteout ...There was every chance of Suchit supporting Anamika ...not Mohit as last time Anamika gave him the immunity ! He just could have kicked Mohit out with all the girls as he would be his toughest competition in the way of winning ! But i think the guys don't trust the girls right now after the Girls' majority thing came out in light .

If they really wanted Mohit to get immunity at any cost    , they could have arranged a immunity task in stead of advantage in a planned way , no ?
As far as Rahul's voteout is concerned , NO sympathy ..Dead.. he deserves that !  LOL 

Lastly, Suraj's a looser, no need to prove it again and again ...I still wonder how some people can say that all his lies were amazing and he deserves another chance ! Wacko LOL

Edited by Arine_123 - 29 May 2011 at 8:17am

melfns

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hold on, I don't get what blunder that Rahul did?

Mohit...yeah I'm actually pretty impressed with this batch...I'm catching up on Roadies 5 right now and all they did was play games...no one actually performed.

But you know what, I think Roadies 7 had harder tasks...and even though Raghu was missing from Roadies 7...it was a good show because of the contestants and the tasks.
I became more attached to the contestants in Roadies 7 that's for sure! LoL

shri kannan

shri kannan

shri kannan

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@ bewafa: U r 100% right...Raodies 7 was indeed superb(except for the finale)..Priyanda,amrit,mohit and zaid...Greatest team ever...!!!!Smile

yipee

teeshakadakia

Groupbie

teeshakadakia

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Can someone tell me what really happened after Rahul was declared the voted out contestant? the voices were echoing making it hard to understand... Starting from Tamanna everything was echo...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top