Mythological Masti

Favorite Ramayan/Krishna Leela Couple?

Poll Question: Which couple is your favorite out of all our puranas?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [45.45%]
5 [22.73%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [18.18%]
1 [4.55%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.55%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Though Ramayan and Krishna Leela have sooo many more couples, I listed only the more popularly known ones because the poll isn't long enough. However, I have given the 'others' option because I know there are lots of people who like other couples that I did not list, so please feel free to share.Big smile

As for me, I personally love all the couples because they all underwent  some kind of tragedy/separation/sacrifice at one point in their life and offered support to each other to overcome it, but like I mentioned in Sema's threat, Ram and Sita are my favorite.Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11...PARiNA...radt-Frozen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite Ramayan/Krishna Leela Couple?" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Radha Krishna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikarani..RamKiJanaki..

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Radha Krishna among this list
and Shiva-Parvati among others

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Radha and Krishna definitely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Oh Lalitha di! This is another confusing poll just like the Favorite Woman one LOL Humm, tough to choose indeed, but I can freely say that I respect Ram-Sita, worship Radha-Krishna & love Lakshman-Urmila! The three couples are equal for me in sacrifice, love devotion & purity! So I couldn't decide any one from them.
But yes, if I'm forced to choose any one of them, I will choose Lakshman-Urmila jodi. Ram-Sita & Radha-Krishna are my God & Goddesses, but UrmiLakhan is ideal human couple for me who teaches me lots of lessons even through their silence in the whole epic! They are not the main characters, their greatness has never been honored properly like the others, & their pain has never been felt by most of the authors (not even Valmiki & Tulsidasji). This is the reason for my spontaneous love for them. I feel their silent hearts, I can hear their unspoken words! You know, I'm trying to write the whole Ramayan only with Lakshman & Urmila's diary! I think their feelings alone can tell the story of Ramayan, because their feelings was always coincided with Ram & Sita! 

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Radha Krishna among this list
and Shiva-Parvati among others

oh too go with Shiva Parvati among other couple's
but for Leela couple def Radha Krishna

..RamKiJanaki..

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Well out of Vishnu-Lakshmi's avatars I love Radha-Krishna, Rukmini-Krishna and Sita-Ram, but out of the 'mortals' (or close enough) I'm gonna go with Draupadi-Arjun. I've always had a soft spot for them!

..RamKiJanaki..

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Ram and Sita

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.