Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

albelarahi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I find people with the kind of character that Armaan has, quite intriguing. They are so deeply insecure that you would expect them to manifest a lot less self confidence than they do and maintain a low profile for fear of being "discovered". Yet he does exactly the opposite and hence is unable to evoke the kind of sympathy that people reserve for those weaker and less fortunate than them

The gist of it all is that these people want something that can be theirs if they are their normal selves. Yet for fear of someone snatching away that thing away from them they act all agressive and hence lose out big time on what could have been theirs...oh the irony!

Al

albelarahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

Of course he is smart...but he is very selfish...

he does not even worry about his dad....so where will he worry about Mallika or jassi...

he is smart???? on the contrary he is a dummy and mean as a snake....can't get any worse than that....well if he was ugly then perhaps it would have been even more terrible πŸ˜†

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Albelarahi

I find people with the kind of character that Armaan has, quite intriguing. They are so deeply insecure that you would expect them to manifest a lot less self confidence than they do and maintain a low profile for fear of being "discovered". Yet he does exactly the opposite and hence is unable to evoke the kind of sympathy that people reserve for those weaker and less fortunate than them

The gist of it all is that these people want something that can be theirs if they are their normal selves. Yet for fear of someone snatching away that thing away from them they act all agressive and hence lose out big time on what could have been theirs...oh the irony!

Well said, Albelarahi!

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
his character is quite complex. He has a giant ego but at the same time he has a heart too.. But the way Tony & Deeya and Sony have messed up all the characters including Jassi its hard to sympathise with him right now. He is suppose to be a jerk but as of now he has become an complete idiot while Jassi has become a superwoman with a big ego and attitude whom I have started disliking immensely.
Shetal thumbnail

Princess the owner of this poll said that, "hi guys let's see how many people like Armaan, i know i do." - Yet there is "ZERO" vote for the "YES" option ha ha ha πŸ˜‰ keep it up Princess

Edited by Shetal - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
very true lovely....welcome to the forumπŸ€—
keepitreal thumbnail

There should be a NO option.  I don't like Armaan, never did, never will.  I only liked for an iota when he hired Jassi against everyone's wishes.  After that, it's all been downhill.  Besides lying, cheating, manipulating and chastising...what has he done? 

Ummm...before a wave of furious Armaan lovers react...pls....o pls...this is just my opinion!! 

Peace!

alliha thumbnail
sonia how does the "yes" option have zero?? it looks like 27 to me πŸ˜‰ i like armaan! i just wish he had a better personality in jjkn
SANDY thumbnail
We really need no option or hate him option.
anniegupta_ thumbnail
or a think he's a dog option