written update 27th may 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
never thought i will have to do it but since no update to be seen i will do it

Starts with g3 cleaning the hall akshi comes n says sorry g3 sys that u should't have give bindya to work akshi says that she told maharaj ji not bindya n g3 goes on saying i know what happen with u is not right but try to forgett it n carry on with the work like naitik is doing akshi says she will not give g3 to complain again bm sees this convo n happy akshi goes to her room n sees their pic with anu n feels happy n kisses it n feels her stomach then  akshara  draws desings for rashmis dress she shows them to g3 . g3 n bm praises the desings n tells akshara to bring n give her haar bec ahe want to make one for rashmi madam is not happy hearing that

ananya is crying with fever n varsha says akshara must be waiting just then akshi calls n rs says anu is having fever but nothing to worry doctor had given medicine naitik comes from office (seriously there is a problem with the tome its afternoon for ss but morning for maheshwaries)akshra's haar has got entangeld so she is removig it so she dosen't notice naitik he rings akshi's phone n says to look this side then she goes to him he asks if there is a problem she denies but she asys anu is ahving fever naitik also gets worried she says that varsha must have gone for exames so dadi n maa is there but still im worried naitik says lets go n see her akshi says there is so much work so she says cant go naitik drags her go g3 room naitik saks permission to go to akshi's house akshi says she will go n give the oder on the way g3 is not o happy but lets them go

all maheshwaris a in the hall akshi comes n all get suprised n worried akshi takes anu telling that she will make her sleep just then varshar comes n all gets worried
akshi asks how a ur papers going n says dont say me that u did't have a paper today or bec of anu u did;t go she goes on saying what sort of mother u a to leave ur daughter with some one els n i know u all a worried about be but n says sorry to varsha for makinh her daughter stay a way from her varsha says u have a blood relationship with anu n why a u talking like a outsider if anu is happy with u i dont have  a problem  both hug n naitik says i will leave to office ( came after office n again going to office seriously time problem) aksi says that thre is so much work she will also leave but naitik makes her stay n leaves

madam is upset that RR has not called her or not replyed her sms's her mom consoles her saying he must be busy n tells her to rest  she says i will go down n see what others a doing
g3 n bm a prepairing to cook Bm says akshi is happy with anu but g3 says how long will she find happiness in other persons child ( madam is listening to the convo) g3 goes on i also like anu around but one day varsha will not like anu more close to akshi bm interupts n says no both a good friends n nothing will happen akshi comes but no one notices g3 says dont know even akshi could consieve again epi ensd on akshis shock face

monday's precap
                        madam says one of a friend also hada mc but now 5 years have passed but no children yet n they a regrecting thinking that they should have been careful then

sorry for any type of mistakes

Edited by nishi755 - 12 years ago
thanku for the lovely update nishi... really this bindiya is behaving too much now... I dont know why gayatri n BM r listening to this with stopping her...
thanx for the wonderful update nishi di!
yests epi was better... omg... bindus face wen she saw naksh.. i loved her jealousy.. her jealousy made the epi tolerable
Thanks for the update nishi
Thank u soo much for the update Nishi... πŸ˜ƒ
i just want naitik to come there and hear all this...
thanxx dear for lovly update
bw hw u gt th pchn to update sach bakwas epi πŸ‘
Thanx for the update Nishi..😊
The epi was pakau.. But the precap was worst.. Hope Naitik cums to know about all bindu's n g3's nonsense talk..
Thanks  for  the  update   nishi...really   bandaria   is  irritating  too  much
thnx 4 update bandariya ufff!!
thamks for the updateπŸ˜› hope akshi speaks for herself @least now...πŸ˜•