Posted: 12 years ago
you know what..Rashi and Urmi are just going to end up helping her get together with Ahem, there is no point in them trying to do all kalakaari's because at the end, GoHam will unite no matter what.. but just sick and tired of this rashi's fake innocent helping look ! 

gosh, if rashi is going to poison Gopi's head with Ahem not treating her right and how bad he is and blah blah.. that will actually HELP goHam unite.. cos gopi will try to distance away from him.. and aham will then realise how much gopi has done for him so far.. distance will help aham reflect and see his inner feelings for gopi !! 
so finger crossed gopi stays away from aham's way and leaving aham in confusion with his feelings so then gohem can unite 

-Pooja
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

you know what..Rashi and Urmi are just going to end up helping her get together with Ahem, there is no point in them trying to do all kalakaari's because at the end, GoHam will unite no matter what.. but just sick and tired of this rashi's fake innocent helping look ! 

gosh, if rashi is going to poison Gopi's head with Ahem not treating her right and how bad he is and blah blah.. that will actually HELP goHam unite.. cos gopi will try to distance away from him.. and aham will then realise how much gopi has done for him so far.. distance will help aham reflect and see his inner feelings for gopi !! 
so finger crossed gopi stays away from aham's way and leaving aham in confusion with his feelings so then gohem can unite 

-Pooja

That sounds interesting!!! CV"S are u listening!!!

I want Ahem to go behind Gopi!!! Let him suffer atleast a little!!!
I don't think he will go after her - maybe he will start realising how much he has mis behave with gopi and hopefully they will met halfway as we all know how much gopi loves ahem.  
I really hate it when gopi ear was pulled , but I don't think rattie and urilma will get caugh   .. they always get away...
Rashi is going to make Gopi walk the gilt trip for about a week and then make Gopi do something to upset Ahem but i hpoe Kokila will pick up what Rashi is up to and stop it
I can!

Rashi and urmila plans sumthing against gopi

somehow it affects ahem n he shouts at gopi...gopi apologises and cries n kokila can comfor her

no offence but this kaklari thing never seems to end...one after the other -__-
Surely Ahem has his own understanding of Rashi by now.

His concern deep inside will be to understand and know Gopi and Rashi's relationship, compare them and come up with what he thinks where Gopi stands with Rashi's comment. I think his character judgement of Gopi will incline him to side more towards Gopi, with most of his thinking leaning on the comments his mum had said about Gopi.

Ahem is faced with a new challenge, usually he confronts Gopi alone with no interference from anybody but this time Rashi comes in the middle.

If he has any sense, Ahem could tell Rashi to go away from here or this is a conversation between Gopi and I. He will certainly sell himself cheap to foolishly listen to Rashi's talk.

Hopefully he will realise that he has to talk to Gopi pleasantly to get her viewpoint and blame her less.
Originally posted by swasthi

Surely Ahem has his own understanding of Rashi by now.

His concern deep inside will be to understand and know Gopi and Rashi's relationship, compare them and come up with what he thinks where Gopi stands with Rashi's comment. I think his character judgement of Gopi will incline him to side more towards Gopi, with most of his thinking leaning on the comments his mum had said about Gopi.

Ahem is faced with a new challenge, usually he confronts Gopi alone with no interference from anybody but this time Rashi comes in the middle.

If he has any sense, Ahem could tell Rashi to go away from here or this is a conversation between Gopi and I. He will certainly sell himself cheap to foolishly listen to Rashi's talk.

Hopefully he will realise that he has to talk to Gopi pleasantly to get her viewpoint and blame her less.

Nice swasthi.. I really hope this happens... 

I would like to believe Aham is not just an angry young man but a thinking one and a better judge of character.He is definitely prejudiced when it comes to Gopi. 

I wish the incident with Rashi, makes him behave better with Gopi in the future and he at least makes an effort to understand her.