Thangam May 30 - June 3 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey thats kazhuguku mookula verthufying pa
@ jeffy - in reality birds dont sweat. They dont have sweat glands.  Am still searching for an answer to these statements of kazhugukku nosela sweating or crow's nose sweating... when i get an answer will share it here ... 😊 Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
Thanks Eclat. How come Vandhana knows everything? I just hate to see her face. 😑
Thanks eclat..

Indha vandhana attam thanga mudiyala.. Why doesn't this Ayya the gr8 use his influence and transfer her to some other city..
Tahnks Eclat.

Vandhana - Nee varadana. Thaanga mudila her torture. Won't Ganga be able to get it???
Thanks Pokkiri & Migan.

kabaddi, gilli, gOli - ellaa state selectionum kaattunga Ramya Krishnan - innum one year Ottalaam..

June 2 episode resembled scenes of vennila kabadi kuzhu.adika varadeenga readers..venila kabadi kuzhuva kevalama idutha epde irukomo apde irundadhu ...virundu in the rich man's home along with daughter Karselvi...ooo..porselvi...kalla vida darka oru ponna engendu pidichu potangalo...funny..:))adula 1 scene la avale othukara...NAN PISASU...how true...kadaal pisaasaam...

I was an active member of IF 3 years back...thedi vandu IF la ipo seriala kalaikalamnu login pannen...thangam...pathetic:)))

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Indha vandhana attam thanga mudiyala.. Why doesn't this Ayya the gr8 use his influence and transfer her to some other city..
Athu than last remedy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† atha ippavae pannuna TRP taraiya tatirumo ennavaooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks eclat..

Ganga first give Subbu some lessons..