Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol Appriciating Ragini -Aap Bahut Khoobsorat !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
For a women if she is appreciated she feels delighted, They say beauty lies in the beholders eyes and indeed even though Ragini was  dusky sawali as Anmol  said  magar bahut bahut khobsoorat..

I always blush when I see these scenes,,, Only Anmol her husband could get that smile back on Ragini's a wife 's face or the glow back which she was hiding,,.

Move over her
body language showed that she was  indeed very happy to be appreciated by her husband..

These close door conversations between Husband and wife was so needed more to show their closeness..

The depth of affection Anmol showed by appreciating Ragini I am sure she was extremely moved by this.. She would have wanted to emv=brace him or tell him that she was so in love with her husband but well thanks to creatives they kept us in suspense for that ...

Scene 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB422cbC7HU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Scene 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYQOEMzz9Lk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Scene 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHbKS2cVweo[/YOUTUBE]

The creatives did a wonderful job in showing Anmol's side of appriciation towards Ragini

Both Apurva and Parul excelled in these scenes,,

They have an edge over others mainly because the intensity shown in such scenes show the maturity the stages  the life takes with a couple ... Non romantic scenes have such intensity I learned to observe while watching this couple...

They have given the perfect texture to show that the growth of relationship have such small instances which dwell in ones mind,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Shanti for bringing back these memorable scenes of Angini.๐Ÿค—

1.This scene showed us how Anmol felt about beauty of his wife ๐Ÿ˜and her reactions was so good,๐Ÿ˜ƒher eyes said it all ,โค๏ธhow she felt happy for that ๐Ÿ˜ƒand Anmol's expression was so adorable.๐Ÿ˜

2,This is my most favourite scene โค๏ธand it was an unexpected one too๐Ÿ˜‰.Anmol tying the necklace and the emotions Ragini has was too cute.๐Ÿ˜And one of their best conversations was the handkerchief scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I love the smile they both have on their face.โค๏ธMy kodak moment of Angini.

3. I dont even know how many times I have seen this scene.๐Ÿ˜ณMy most favourite scene๐Ÿ‘.I always have a smile seeing the awesome chemistry they both share.๐Ÿ˜ƒI adore both their eyes as it speaks so much and best scene of Angini.๐Ÿ˜Usually my parents will be with me all the time but I was watching this scene alone and I felt so happy watching alone.๐Ÿ˜‰

Their most beautiful still ,

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post shanti, yaad taza karadi.i enjoyed all the scenes would have loved to see more of angini scenes post marriage. wish they come back soon
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i just love to see anmol's appreciating ragini... coz i love the way how parul/ ragini blush... 
necklace scene is my Fav... both did a great job as angini...
this picture speaks 1000 of words...๐Ÿ˜
i hope Mr.RS will give as more and more scenes in B2...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..thanks for sharing the videos .

you bang on as these scenes proved how much intensity can be in a scene though there is no touch or closeness of the couple..

their eyes spoke volumes and how anmol praised ragini with a soft..romantic voice and ragini facial expression and the inner feelings in her heart are enough to show passion and intensity..

thanks for making us go down memory lane about some of angini  best scenes which have kept us in awe...

last aprul as angini were at their best in these scenes...so at ease and in same frame they made one magical couple...๐Ÿ˜
Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

Thank you Shanti for bringing back these memorable scenes of Angini.๐Ÿค—

1.This scene showed us how Anmol felt about beauty of his wife ๐Ÿ˜and her reactions was so good,๐Ÿ˜ƒher eyes said it all ,โค๏ธhow she felt happy for that ๐Ÿ˜ƒand Anmol's expression was so adorable.๐Ÿ˜

Very true krithika..

The first reaction when he said aap bahut khoobsrat hai ! she was in all blushing !! Yes it was clearly vsible .. Parul acted extremely well to show  how she longed to be praised... She was actually shocked that he could say that to her as she thought and he was also waiting for her reaction.. These are some sensitive issues which women wish always that their better half show some importance on them and thats exactlly what the creatives were deptcting when such dialogues were given.. for the actors,,

I always felt ANmol knew how to touch Ragini's senistive ness to make her feel special !!
Living with her all these years  though we were'nt show he understood her more than anything in life !!

Kya pati mila hai Ragini ko !! Anmol tho lajawaab hai !!๐Ÿ˜ณ
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
way he says na..it just reflects the purity...as if he feels she is world's most important and pois person...awww such a sweet relationship they share
shanti05 thumbnail
Another picture which captivates her reaction when he puts the necklace.. He makes sure she knows he is staring at her throgh the mirror..

Yeah pal yahi Tham jaye aur mai apko yuhi dektha rahon

The gradual allowing him to move closer towards her  is shown very well after all he is her husband,.. with all that rekha they kept between them still managed to show those sparks between husband and wife !!๐Ÿ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zee10

i just love to see anmol's appreciating ragini... coz i love the way how parul/ ragini blush... 

necklace scene is my Fav... both did a great job as angini...
this picture speaks 1000 of words...๐Ÿ˜
i hope Mr.RS will give as more and more scenes in B2...

She needed a break from the madness in the house and only Anmol could  get that smile in her  she looks so beautiful How I miss Parul in this forum and her fascial expressions are so beautiful !!๐Ÿ‘
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Made for each other

Really staright into her eyes Tum bahut khoobsoorat hao

So beautiful! Stunning !!!