Balika Vadhu

GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 54

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
yaa i can vouch that sonali did not mean any harm Smile
she just came for my sake , so guys pls forget now , mostly its my faultLOL
actually in uttaran forum we had appreciation threads but there we used to bash the leads too when they did stupidity
so hamari aisi aadat si ho gayi hain, i also called jagya gadha naa hereLOLLOLLOL
ok will adjust to rules here

Edited by intruderfast - 31 May 2011 at 11:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 9)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Anmol, I cant feel happy for this couple re, seriously! Ouch 
mat kar re but free food toh kha leWink

Kabab biryani mangwaao !! Ye ghass phuss tu hi khaale
Tu itna broad minded kaise ban gaya Anmol? This is hopeless! Cry

whats is hopeless, me or this shaadiLOL
Tuuu mere ghass phuss!ROFL Koi doubt mat rakhna!AngryLOLLOL
Kisi ke aansuon ke buniyaad pe Mahal nahi ban sakta. If you ask me both the girls don't deserve this cheat Jagya.
yaa both girls dereve someone better par what can i do if they want j, if girls like bad boys ,toh unki marziLOLLOL
Ye correct hai
ROFL Actually unke like/dislike ki baat nahi hai..they have to put up..LOLLOL
There are many many reasons why I don't find anything happy about this jodi few quick points..
ok lets hear it veggie haterTongueTongue

1. Jagya and Gauri's relationship started on a note of Heavy lies. No relationship is ever true or will ever be successful whose foundation is nothing but betrayal. One small question, would Gauri have ever fallen for Jagya, for the married man he was? Never! He manipulated her thoughts and got her to love him.(She herself told in today's episode, how cheap she feels about being a doosri aurat. )valid point,  and i would have never been ok with this shaadi if jag had not decided to tell g the truth, he did it very late, idiot   , now everything is out in open, i see no probs if after knowing the truth she decides to marry him,its her choice jab miya biwi raaji toh kyaa karega anmol paajiLOLLOL 
Hazzaarroon khwahishein Anmol ki LOLLOLLOL kash J ki jagah mai hota LOLLOL
2. The career oriented educated woman he finds in Gauri, tomorrow there's a fair chance he'll find a better ride. May be Gauri might opt to be a housewife and takecare of her family and kids, what then? Same story repeat na? With some other woman. Lust has no limits.
yaa lust is limitless, and who can answer that better than meROFLbut i disagree, he loves g truly, i am 200% sure of that , he would not have left anandi, gone against his parents , if he did not love g, however bad he is , he loves her , at the present i feel he loves her , aage agar kuch aisa hogaa toh we will see
 Chal age kuch aur karega toh tu voluntarily apne sir pe ande marega bol, mazoor?LOLLOL
3. Anandi who has been married for 15-20 years to this family ( yes, family) do you think it will be easy for her to move on? You have to accept in today's Indian urban soceity too, Divorce is a taboo. A divorcee is looked down upon, be it a guy or a girl. For a girl, its even worser. Anandi has to put up with all this for no fault of hers. Its not at all easy to be married and to live a seperated life. Let's get real, no one's a saint.
 yup divorce is a taboo, but its a reality and its growing these days , anandi has no fault in this agreed, but just cos she has no fault , does not mean she should get j, he does not love her, its better to be in alone rather than living in loveless marriage where ur hubby does not care 4 u a bitAngry
Hmmmnnn I agree re Cry you are right here!
4. Though Anandi deserves a much better husband than this lame ass Jagya, if Anandi can sort her differences out with him and Jagya swears to be a good husband- then its best they stick on to each other. Ultimately, its a social marriage not a boyfriend- girlfriend relationship. If not for themselves, they need to re consider to live together atleast for the soceity- now that they've been married for 15-20 yrs.
 that marriage is a joke, why should they be together when there is no love between them society ke liye apni lefe ki band ktun bajaaye, jag anadi should never happen , jag has crossed all limits now, and this brak up has been blessing in disguise for her, she is finally studying otherwise she would have been remained a doormat all her life,

Chal ye bhi sahi...Tongue I agree, Every disaster has a +ve message..so yea, its good as you pointed out..
5. Jagya also should go and live with Anandi- because I am not willing to buy the bullshit he gives, bachpan ki sathi- meri marzi ke bina shaadi karayi gayi! Acha, if you didnt love her, why did you get so intensely physical with her? Parents gave em a fair chance- if you look at it- they kept them away till Anandi turned 18. Then? He's plainly a casanova and a flirt with no morals who needs to leashed.
he was a victim of chils marriage , j aid not love her , whatever it was it was physical attraction , u were pointing me abt lust naa with anandi that was lust Angryand not with gauri
oh he has  he has , he is not a casanova, is he with other girl everyday , i have only seen him with 2 girls , and he loves g

Yaad rakhna Ande, tamatar saare ke saare sade hue ka deal hai LOLLOLLOL

lets agree to disagree, infedility is one of the biggest crime and i dont support it,( good boy Thumbs UpLOLLOL) but here we have to make an exception cos of child marriage, i would have had no prob if instead of j , anandi would have gone out and fallen in love with someone else and left j
bas ab mere upar ande tamtars mat pheknaaROFLburaa naa maana shaadi hainLOL

Tu yaha shaadi host kar raha hai aur kisi ko bataya bhi nahi Angry Kanjoos makhi choosAngryLOLLOL

intruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
sonali ande nahin maroongaLOLtamatar chalegaLOLLOLLOL
vaise mein khus\d mein j ko dekhta hoon heheLOLLOLisaisliye mujhe woh chora theel lage che
tum logon ko invites dene ki zaroorat hain kyaa tum log bin bulaaye mehmaan hoTongueLOLLOL
yeh formaility ki kyaa zaroorat

sonali_dg

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
After ur invitation Anmol I came to chk ur thread but after seeing mod notes in Red bold letter, I scared and Mai to jaldi se khisak liya. Hamare mod kya kam hain danda khilane ke liye Jo yahan khane aaun. Waise enjoy this thread soap me shadi to hone wali nahin Wink Wink sorry before anybody report me mai khiska yahan se. LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgintruderfasttiny15

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Viewbie Note

Appreciation threads are exclusive for appreciation.

If anybhody doesnt like this wedding please stay away from this thread..

Any negative comment against this marriage found here will be deleted here after.

BV Dev Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-divmathsonia77

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Hey Anmol thanks for the invitationTongue. Good u r getting 1st hand experience in this marriage. Later u can use this experience for TRAP marriageWink.
Wishing Jagya n Gauri a very happy married life, as long as it lasts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgPavaniShinyintruderfasttiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Hey Anmol thanks for the invitationTongue. Good u r getting 1st hand experience in this marriage. Later u can use this experience for TRAP marriageWink.
Wishing Jagya n Gauri a very happy married life, as long as it lasts.

hahaha IF there is a TRAP marriageWink in the meantime i wanna see gauri's dress!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77vivacious_priya

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Jagiya anandi make a really nice couple..i would like to see the marriage...is it for sure happening????...vow...chalo barring all his lies..atleast he loves her...and fair enough..he has a right to choose his own life partner!...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top