Originally posted by sonali_dg
Anmol, I cant feel happy for this couple re, seriously!
mat kar re but free food toh kha leTu itna broad minded kaise ban gaya Anmol? This is hopeless!
whats is hopeless, me or this shaadi
Kisi ke aansuon ke buniyaad pe Mahal nahi ban sakta. If you ask me both the girls don't deserve this cheat Jagya.
yaa both girls dereve someone better par what can i do if they want j, if girls like bad boys ,toh unki marzi
There are many many reasons why I don't find anything happy about this jodi few quick points..
ok lets hear it veggie hater
1. Jagya and Gauri's relationship started on a note of Heavy lies. No relationship is ever true or will ever be successful whose foundation is nothing but betrayal. One small question, would Gauri have ever fallen for Jagya, for the married man he was? Never! He manipulated her thoughts and got her to love him.(She herself told in today's episode, how cheap she feels about being a doosri aurat. )valid point, and i would have never been ok with this shaadi if jag had not decided to tell g the truth, he did it very late, idiot , now everything is out in open, i see no probs if after knowing the truth she decides to marry him,its her choice jab miya biwi raaji toh kyaa karega anmol paaji
2. The career oriented educated woman he finds in Gauri, tomorrow there's a fair chance he'll find a better ride. May be Gauri might opt to be a housewife and takecare of her family and kids, what then? Same story repeat na? With some other woman. Lust has no limits.
yaa lust is limitless, and who can answer that better than mebut i disagree, he loves g truly, i am 200% sure of that , he would not have left anandi, gone against his parents , if he did not love g, however bad he is , he loves her , at the present i feel he loves her , aage agar kuch aisa hogaa toh we will see
3. Anandi who has been married for 15-20 years to this family ( yes, family) do you think it will be easy for her to move on? You have to accept in today's Indian urban soceity too, Divorce is a taboo. A divorcee is looked down upon, be it a guy or a girl. For a girl, its even worser. Anandi has to put up with all this for no fault of hers. Its not at all easy to be married and to live a seperated life. Let's get real, no one's a saint.
yup divorce is a taboo, but its a reality and its growing these days , anandi has no fault in this agreed, but just cos she has no fault , does not mean she should get j, he does not love her, its better to be in alone rather than living in loveless marriage where ur hubby does not care 4 u a bit
4. Though Anandi deserves a much better husband than this lame ass Jagya, if Anandi can sort her differences out with him and Jagya swears to be a good husband- then its best they stick on to each other. Ultimately, its a social marriage not a boyfriend- girlfriend relationship. If not for themselves, they need to re consider to live together atleast for the soceity- now that they've been married for 15-20 yrs.
that marriage is a joke, why should they be together when there is no love between them society ke liye apni lefe ki band ktun bajaaye, jag anadi should never happen , jag has crossed all limits now, and this brak up has been blessing in disguise for her, she is finally studying otherwise she would have been remained a doormat all her life,
5. Jagya also should go and live with Anandi- because I am not willing to buy the bullshit he gives, bachpan ki sathi- meri marzi ke bina shaadi karayi gayi! Acha, if you didnt love her, why did you get so intensely physical with her? Parents gave em a fair chance- if you look at it- they kept them away till Anandi turned 18. Then? He's plainly a casanova and a flirt with no morals who needs to leashed.
he was a victim of chils marriage , j aid not love her , whatever it was it was physical attraction , u were pointing me abt lust naa with anandi that was lust and not with gauri
oh he has he has , he is not a casanova, is he with other girl everyday , i have only seen him with 2 girls , and he loves g