Balika Vadhu

GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 54

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Laal dupatta ud gaya re bairi hawa ke jhonke se...mujhko piya ne dekh liya hai re dhoke se...maana ke mujhe dil dega woh...magar meri jaan lega woh... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

kuch meetha ho jaaye , some mouth watering halwas

gajar kaa

my fav wheat halwa

raj ka spl, moong dal ka halwa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
MODERATOR NOTE :

Please Do Not Post Negative Comments In An Appreciation Thread. The Thread Has Been Solely Created By Forum Members To Discuss Their Favorite Couple. Despite Repeated Warnings, Some Members Feel Free To Disapprove These Jodis (Doesn"T Matter If The Jodi Is Good Or Not). For Any Critical Opinions About The Jodis, There Are Several Other Active Threads That Discuss This. Please Do Not Ruin The Experience For Other Forum Members.

This Is The Final Warning On This Topic. Any More Negative Comments That Are Reported Will Have Their Warning Level Increased Without Further Notice.

Let's Maintain The Friendly Environment In Bv Forum

THANKS

BV DEV TEAM

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 01 June 2011 at 5:25am

vivacious_priya

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Anmol, I cant feel happy for this couple re, seriously! Ouch 
mat kar re but free food toh kha leWinkTu itna broad minded kaise ban gaya Anmol? This is hopeless! Cry 
whats is hopeless, me or this shaadiLOL
Kisi ke aansuon ke buniyaad pe Mahal nahi ban sakta. If you ask me both the girls don't deserve this cheat Jagya.
yaa both girls dereve someone better par what can i do if they want j, if girls like bad boys ,toh unki marziLOLLOL
There are many many reasons why I don't find anything happy about this jodi few quick points..
ok lets hear it veggie haterTongueTongue

1. Jagya and Gauri's relationship started on a note of Heavy lies. No relationship is ever true or will ever be successful whose foundation is nothing but betrayal. One small question, would Gauri have ever fallen for Jagya, for the married man he was? Never! He manipulated her thoughts and got her to love him.(She herself told in today's episode, how cheap she feels about being a doosri aurat. )valid point,  and i would have never been ok with this shaadi if jag had not decided to tell g the truth, he did it very late, idiot   , now everything is out in open, i see no probs if after knowing the truth she decides to marry him,its her choice jab miya biwi raaji toh kyaa karega anmol paajiLOLLOL 
2. The career oriented educated woman he finds in Gauri, tomorrow there's a fair chance he'll find a better ride. May be Gauri might opt to be a housewife and takecare of her family and kids, what then? Same story repeat na? With some other woman. Lust has no limits.
yaa lust is limitless, and who can answer that better than meROFLbut i disagree, he loves g truly, i am 200% sure of that , he would not have left anandi, gone against his parents , if he did not love g, however bad he is , he loves her , at the present i feel he loves her , aage agar kuch aisa hogaa toh we will see

3. Anandi who has been married for 15-20 years to this family ( yes, family) do you think it will be easy for her to move on? You have to accept in today's Indian urban soceity too, Divorce is a taboo. A divorcee is looked down upon, be it a guy or a girl. For a girl, its even worser. Anandi has to put up with all this for no fault of hers. Its not at all easy to be married and to live a seperated life. Let's get real, no one's a saint.
 yup divorce is a taboo, but its a reality and its growing these days , anandi has no fault in this agreed, but just cos she has no fault , does not mean she should get j, he does not love her, its better to be in alone rather than living in loveless marriage where ur hubby does not care 4 u a bitAngry
4. Though Anandi deserves a much better husband than this lame ass Jagya, if Anandi can sort her differences out with him and Jagya swears to be a good husband- then its best they stick on to each other. Ultimately, its a social marriage not a boyfriend- girlfriend relationship. If not for themselves, they need to re consider to live together atleast for the soceity- now that they've been married for 15-20 yrs.
 that marriage is a joke, why should they be together when there is no love between them society ke liye apni lefe ki band ktun bajaaye, jag anadi should never happen , jag has crossed all limits now, and this brak up has been blessing in disguise for her, she is finally studying otherwise she would have been remained a doormat all her life,
5. Jagya also should go and live with Anandi- because I am not willing to buy the bullshit he gives, bachpan ki sathi- meri marzi ke bina shaadi karayi gayi! Acha, if you didnt love her, why did you get so intensely physical with her? Parents gave em a fair chance- if you look at it- they kept them away till Anandi turned 18. Then? He's plainly a casanova and a flirt with no morals who needs to leashed.
he was a victim of chils marriage , j aid not love her , whatever it was it was physical attraction , u were pointing me abt lust naa with anandi that was lust Angryand not with gauri
oh he has  he has , he is not a casanova, is he with other girl everyday , i have only seen him with 2 girls , and he loves g
lets agree to disagree, infedility is one of the biggest crime and i dont support it, but here we have to make an exception cos of child marriage, i would have had no prob if instead of j , anandi would have gone out and fallen in love with someone else and left j
bas ab mere upar ande tamtars mat pheknaaROFLburaa naa maana shaadi hainLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 31 May 2011 at 7:52pm

divmath

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Anmol, I cant feel happy for this couple re, seriously! Ouch  Tu itna broad minded kaise ban gaya Anmol? This is hopeless! Cry Kisi ke aansuon ke buniyaad pe Mahal nahi ban sakta. If you ask me both the girls don't deserve this cheat Jagya.

There are many many reasons why I don't find anything happy about this jodi few quick points..

1. Jagya and Gauri's relationship started on a note of Heavy lies. No relationship is ever true or will ever be successful whose foundation is nothing but betrayal. One small question, would Gauri have ever fallen for Jagya, for the married man he was? Never! He manipulated her thoughts and got her to love him.(She herself told in today's episode, how cheap she feels about being a doosri aurat. )

2. The career oriented educated woman he finds in Gauri, tomorrow there's a fair chance he'll find a better ride. May be Gauri might opt to be a housewife and takecare of her family and kids, what then? Same story repeat na? With some other woman. Lust has no limits.

3. Anandi who has been married for 15-20 years to this family ( yes, family) do you think it will be easy for her to move on? You have to accept in today's Indian urban soceity too, Divorce is a taboo. A divorcee is looked down upon, be it a guy or a girl. For a girl, its even worser. Anandi has to put up with all this for no fault of hers. Its not at all easy to be married and to live a seperated life. Let's get real, no one's a saint.

4. Though Anandi deserves a much better husband than this lame ass Jagya, if Anandi can sort her differences out with him and Jagya swears to be a good husband- then its best they stick on to each other. Ultimately, its a social marriage not a boyfriend- girlfriend relationship. If not for themselves, they need to re consider to live together atleast for the soceity- now that they've been married for 15-20 yrs.

5. Jagya also should go and live with Anandi- because I am not willing to buy the bullshit he gives, bachpan ki sathi- meri marzi ke bina shaadi karayi gayi! Acha, if you didnt love her, why did you get so intensely physical with her? Parents gave em a fair chance- if you look at it- they kept them away till Anandi turned 18. Then? He's plainly a casanova and a flirt with no morals who needs to leashed.

Hi sonali_dg...I know you might not like this couple and have different views...however this thread is meant for people who "Like" this couple...that is Jagya and Gauri and support their marriage...the points that you have made have been discussed up teem times in this forum...albeit in various threads...hence my humble request to not make comments against Jagya or Gauri in this thread...this is just a celebration thread...meant to have "Fun" and "Enjoy" their wedding, you can voice your opinion in other threads, which is open for all...I love Jagya and Gauri and I am all for their relationship...and their wedding...and hence would not like to see or read any negative comments against the couple...

Mods - this is really not done ! when Jagya-Anandi appreciation thread was created...people who did not like them were asked to keep away from the thread...so why isn't the same rule being applied to this appreciation thread?  I want this thread  to be clean and positive...so requesting you to take appropriate action...otherwise there is no point in making Forum rules...if those rules differ for different people...

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

kuch meetha ho jaaye , some mouth watering halwas

gajar kaa

my fav wheat halwa

raj ka spl, moong dal ka halwa

YUMMM...Anmol...class mein baithe baithe mooh mein paani aa gaya...want all three halwas like right now...stomach growling...and I am drooling...

intruderfast

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

MODERATOR NOTE :

PLEASE DO NOT POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS IN AN APPRECIATION THREAD. THE THREAD HAS BEEN SOLELY CREATED BY FORUM MEMBERS TO DISCUSS THEIR FAVORITE COUPLE. DESPITE REPEATED WARNINGS, SOME MEMBERS FEEL FREE TO DISAPPROVE THESE JODIS (DOESN"T MATTER IF THE JODI IS GOOD OR NOT). FOR ANY CRITICAL OPINIONS ABOUT THE JODIS, THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER ACTIVE THREADS THAT DISCUSS THIS. PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THE EXPERIENCE FOR OTHER FORUM MEMBERS.

THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS TOPIC. ANY MORE NEGATIVE COMMENTS THAT ARE REPORTED WILL HAVE THEIR WARNING LEVEL INCREASED WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.

LET'S MAINTAIN THE FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT IN BV FORUM

THANKS

BV DEV TEAM

Whoa whoa whoa!!  Smile  I aint a regular visitor to the BV forum, I came here just to nag my brother Anmol (intuderfast) which I habitually do irrespective of what he saysTongue And I specifically addressed the post to him.
Repeated warnings as you have highlighted- I am completely unaware, you may check my posts I am mostly into Uttaran forum! So you might as well consider me a newbie here.  And about the several active threads - as I said before, I am completely unaware of- I came here solely because of Anmol Smile And if you ask me, in UT forum we do present our difference of opinions, keeping the post very much limited to IF code of conduct, BV forum has different dynamics I believe, which I am no aware of Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissankit111intruderfasttiny15

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Anmol, I cant feel happy for this couple re, seriously! Ouch  Tu itna broad minded kaise ban gaya Anmol? This is hopeless! Cry Kisi ke aansuon ke buniyaad pe Mahal nahi ban sakta. If you ask me both the girls don't deserve this cheat Jagya.

1. Jagya and Gauri's relationship started on a note of Heavy lies. No relationship is ever true or will ever be successful whose foundation is nothing but betrayal. One small question, would Gauri have ever fallen for Jagya, for the married man he was? Never! He manipulated her thoughts and got her to love him.(She herself told in today's episode, how cheap she feels about being a doosri aurat. )

Hi sonali_dg...I know you might not like this couple and have different views...however this thread is meant for people who "Like" this couple...that is Jagya and Gauri and support their marriage...the points that you have made have been discussed up teem times in this forum...albeit in various threads...hence my humble request to not make comments against Jagya or Gauri in this thread...this is just a celebration thread...meant to have "Fun" and "Enjoy" their wedding, you can voice your opinion in other threads, which is open for all...I love Jagya and Gauri and I am all for their relationship...and their wedding...and hence would not like to see or read any negative comments against the couple...

Mods - this is really not done ! when Jagya-Anandi appreciation thread was created...people who did not like them were asked to keep away from the thread...so why isn't the same rule being applied to this appreciation thread?  I want this thread  to be clean and positive...so requesting you to take appropriate action...otherwise there is no point in making Forum rules...if those rules differ for different people...

@ Divyamath- Please dont consider my comment at all Smile As I have mentioned in my previous comment, my comments were specially for Anmol (intruderfast) and I have clearly addressed him too. Frankly, I didn't know AT threads were not discussion threads, forgive my ignorance also I didnt know people were so sensitive towards their jodi. I also don't know what happened in Jagya and Anandi AT thread- you are free to check my posts, you can count my posts on BV forum.
If negative opinions were kept away from Jagya and Anandi AT, then I would consider that sad tooSmile because when there's no counter opinion, what's the whole point of discussion ? How long can you go on appreciating and praising unless there's no point to prove or defend ? Please have a look at the conversation I and Anmol had- complete difference of opinion yet both of us had pleasure to disagree with each other. That's where the fun lies Tongue Please try and understand my point- not that I am going to continue to post here. This was just my point of view to you. Takecare! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyointruderfasttiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top