Balika Vadhu

GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 54

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

to all gaga fans

i found this video on youtube , their dance , hope u enjoy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 53)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

lo aaj u all r in luck ek vm bhi mila mujhe

Edited by intruderfast - 09 May 2012 at 4:08am

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Anmol!Big smile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Here Elasingh you were asking for this thread naaSmile 
However Jogia Gauri relationship was dead for me long time ago. Its very clear that Jogia knows nothing about maintaining relationships. He could not be faithful to a single relationship in his entire life and even insulted the mother who fed him her milk. I knew this would come to a bad end and I hope Jogia dies a painful lonely death whilst Gauri and Anandi fly high and Happy in life!

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

However Jogia Gauri relationship was dead for me long time ago. Its very clear that Jogia knows nothing about maintaining relationships. He could not be faithful to a single relationship in his entire life and even insulted the mother who fed him her milk. I knew this would come to a bad end and I hope Jogia dies a painful lonely death whilst Gauri and Anandi fly high and Happy in life!

Thanks for the effort. I want to see gaga happy together again. Yes Jagia is very poor in maintaining relationships. I am angry that DS went on complaining against Gauri without knowing the truth.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Thanks for the effort. I want to see gaga happy together again. Yes Jagia is very poor in maintaining relationships. I am angry that DS went on complaining against Gauri without knowing the truth.

yeh true. They were against her from day one.

notanita

notanita

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Anandi should never go back to Jagya. She has met a much better person in Shiv and should get married to him. Jagya should be left alone or go back to Gauri

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Yes gaga should be united and shown happily married.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top