Balika Vadhu

GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 54

AkDha_Fanatic

IF-Dazzler

AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

thanks so much nehaSmileand anjum accepted my friend request finally yayaaaBig smile

Hey wwooow congratzz... meri bhi frnd rqst accept kar li anjum ne... Embarrassed

but but but shashank vyas ne apna fb acc. DEACTIVATE kar diya...Ouch dnt noe y... we were frndz... so humne usse kaha We all will miss... YOU SASHA...Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 49)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I also want to add her as my frnd,but who is the real anjum dnt know n shashank deactivated his fb a/c i m sure some crazy fans must have writen bad words to him becoz he left anandi so he must have deactivated it.There r lot of people who forget diference between real n reel.

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hi anmol,yesterday n day before yesterday epi were good n today s also wil be treat to watch (gaga scenes only).so we al know the upcoming track,i gues there wil b a seperation ,but realy pises me off is after beautiful birthday track there wil useles argument on household chores(i fed up ya )i hope its nt true.at least no fight til parents alive .i realy cant take this show anymore.let them take it to hel they had started ,we al how wel it was working,but somehow i feel jg wont seperate forever y did they show SR?nways watever they do,there was no need kamarbadh fite so after satuday fite

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulezintruderfast

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Today episode was realy good n hurting too,i like the way g said today i wont let him be upset,looking forward to monday,they shud showsuch episodes rather then boring kamarband fights.u know after so many i felt realy gud watching the show .

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hi anmol dnt u cum gaga thread?y dnt u reply.did u see the episode ?so wat do u think wil hapen in near future?

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Where did this thread disappear to anyway? I like it hereSmile Waise I love Jagya Gauri. Pata nahin kaunsa paap kar liya dono ne ki sab inke khoon ke peeche hi pad gaye. Agreed Jagya did not handle it rightly he should have been more sensitive towards Anandi's feelings and not been so rash and selfish but seriously...in the end its the fault of child marriage and thats what the show is trying to tell us. Ab agar Jagya ko kissi aur se pyar ho gaya toh was he meant to nibhaaofy a jhoota marriage with Anandi? In a way that would be giving her dhoka only. I seriously dont get why its the fault of the characters ONLY! Its the fault of child marriage and I believe Jagya has the right to choose his life partner! But of course ugh he didn handle anything rightly he lied too much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulez

siyona

siyona

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
heyy guys wasssup.??? long time der hasnt been any discussion in this thread..Big smile where have all the gaga fans disappeared..?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulez

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hello i m there

Post Reply New Post

Go to top