Balika Vadhu

GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 54

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siyona

Originally posted by intruderfast

oye hopefully kal kuch hoga, anandiAngryapni bhaashan baazi chaalu Sleepyarre baba maan u r devi , but g rightly said i am not LOL

i dont watch balika vadhu anyone..i have nothing to do with this extremely slow LOLBig smile its better if i again watch all gaga scenes..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ur so right , i do that too when i am idle, ek saath 10 15 gaga scenes dekhta hoon kabhi kabhi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonadivmath

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa (Page 44)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

oye hopefully kal kuch hoga, anandiAngryapni bhaashan baazi chaalu Sleepyarre baba maan u r devi , but g rightly said i am not LOL

Anandi apna bhashan dena kab band karegi...and did you see how slowly she was talking in that SBB video segment...kuch sunayi nahin de rahata...LOL and I loved Gauri shouting at the top of her voice...jaise maine kahan...ek zor ka chaanta bhi lagati Anandi ko...LOL (I would have Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaintruderfast

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Yaar GaGa scenes dikhade thode se...yeahhh boring Jaitser mein atke hain...please...

Hey if Shashank and Anjum are real life couple (as per the news)...then the CV's should make use of this and show some good romance sequences between the two...accha chalo real nahin tho kuch dream sequences hi sahi...kuch tho dikhao !

Edited by divmath - 05 July 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siyona

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Song for Gauri..one of my fav songs... !! Go Gauri...win the war !

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I see that people have jumped the guns and saying Gauri is in trauma...well in that case I can easily say that its Anandi is the one who is actually suffering from some kind of a problem...I think she is living in a delusional world...hasnt come out of her wonderland...that explains her hallucinations...guess she is the one who needs to go to asylum...not Gauri Wink

intruderfast

siyona

siyona

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
does dadisa actually expect..that all her bahus shud listen blindly to her..without saying a word..??Angry n if anyone voices her own opinion then she is unfit to be a singh bahu..???AngryDead
god this old woman needs to get a reality check..

i really wonder what sort of a character is jagya.?? why is he thinking about the moments he spend with anandi..??ConfusedConfused  why is he such a weak character,..?

intruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

uff sorry guys itne dino se yeh thread peeche chali gayi, must say aaj gaga kaa scene bahut accha tha

thank god kuch toh romance dikhaya

siyona

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I realy enjoyed today s scene ,really jagya loves gauri very much one day the whole family wil understand .when anandi wil be wel settled in her own life.til then i hope its nt too late.

intruderfast

Post Reply New Post

Go to top