Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi anmol,yesterday n day before yesterday epi were good n today s also wil be treat to watch (gaga scenes only).so we al know the upcoming track,i gues there wil b a seperation ,but realy pises me off is after beautiful birthday track there wil useles argument on household chores(i fed up ya )i hope its nt true.at least no fight til parents alive .i realy cant take this show anymore.let them take it to hel they had started ,we al how wel it was working,but somehow i feel jg wont seperate forever y did they show SR?nways watever they do,there was no need kamarbadh fite so after satuday fite
tanvismile thumbnail
Today episode was realy good n hurting too,i like the way g said today i wont let him be upset,looking forward to monday,they shud showsuch episodes rather then boring kamarband fights.u know after so many i felt realy gud watching the show .
tanvismile thumbnail
Hi anmol dnt u cum gaga thread?y dnt u reply.did u see the episode ?so wat do u think wil hapen in near future?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Where did this thread disappear to anyway? I like it here😊 Waise I love Jagya Gauri. Pata nahin kaunsa paap kar liya dono ne ki sab inke khoon ke peeche hi pad gaye. Agreed Jagya did not handle it rightly he should have been more sensitive towards Anandi's feelings and not been so rash and selfish but seriously...in the end its the fault of child marriage and thats what the show is trying to tell us. Ab agar Jagya ko kissi aur se pyar ho gaya toh was he meant to nibhaaofy a jhoota marriage with Anandi? In a way that would be giving her dhoka only. I seriously dont get why its the fault of the characters ONLY! Its the fault of child marriage and I believe Jagya has the right to choose his life partner! But of course ugh he didn handle anything rightly he lied too much
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
heyy guys wasssup.??? long time der hasnt been any discussion in this thread..πŸ˜ƒ where have all the gaga fans disappeared..?? 
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why noo discussions for soo along..??anmol ,srk lover where r u guys..???😳
gagarulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Stupid Anandi needs to stop calling Jagya every now and then !! πŸ˜‘ 

gagarulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Btw I like it when Jagya Gauri fight and then make up...😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I brought this thread back, because after today's discussions on the forum I felt so bad at the way Gauri used to be - everyone said shes so sweet Jagya doesnt deserve her. And now see what everyone says about her😭 So I went back to old videos of her where she was such a pyaari hardworking girl and couldn't help feeling angry at the way the cvs have ruined her character. I supported Gauri and Jagya's relation for the sake of true love as opposed to child marriage - whilst feeling bad about what he did to Anandi. At that time I cursed child marriage as the cause. Didn't realise what Jagya was. But now see what my Gauri is being subjected too!😭
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oooh i am nostalgic

kyaa din the woh