Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow loved yesterday episode gaga ki kyaa awesome chemisatry hain hehe so the cvs r forced to focus back on gaga relationship😉
i must say there story is awersome , the twists and turns in their love story 👏
and i am so happy ds kaa thakela plan flop ho gayaa
jagya is still in love with g only😃😉
hey friends hamare liye toph accha haion huminki ek aur baar shaadi delh lenge😆😆😆
the hopefully third pone will be full n final and will be gully legal😆😆
and see the change haveli is getting bloody boring again with gaga gone , now everyone is qs ds , 🥱
intruderfast thumbnail
g looked really hawt arre kitni baar kahoon😆😆😆
yeh video dekho ekdum droolworthy hain and girls will like shanky too i believe

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGzHNLJYRzs[/YOUTUBE]

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kitne dino ke baad gaga mumbai scene ,i was missing,finaly they r out of haveli,i understand wat g is goin through,n for j is also is tough bt more for g,one thing is bothering Y they r nt talking abt taking divorce i assume they want a break frm al that as of now . ,y j looked strangely at g wen she lied kunda tai he also wud hv lied only right .nways i m just thinking too much.watever gaga wil b always together no matter fights,or wat ,there is angle of divorce,i m scared bt gaga wil be always together.
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Kitne dino ke baad gaga mumbai scene ,i was missing,finaly they r out of haveli,i understand wat g is goin through,n for j is also is tough bt more for g,one thing is bothering Y they r nt talking abt taking divorce i assume they want a break frm al that as of now . ,y j looked strangely at g wen she lied kunda tai he also wud hv lied only right .nways i m just thinking too much.watever gaga wil b always together no matter fights,or wat ,there is angle of divorce,i m scared bt gaga wil be always together.

oh they will be tanvi, they love each other a lot so ant mein toh dono saath hi honge
i think they will talk abt it divorce soon ,
ahaa its so nice to see them away from this haveli mess, now finally our shant gauri will be back too
i dont care yaar , they r together and we get theri scenes , thats what i want😊
nihsheeth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes J n G r soulmates...so what if their souls r black...what matter is they r equally black to match eachother...i dont want them to be apart😆
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihsheeth

yes J n G r soulmates...so what if their souls r black...what matter is they r equally black to match eachother...i dont want them to be apart😆

actually this is a gaga appreciation thread so if u cant appreciate them then pls dont post here😊
tanvismile thumbnail
intrufest-wat do think is goin to hapen,i think since they showed j taunting or disrepecting a for years so they cant show j being happy in life.so obviously tough time bt gaga wil b together.cv s ko zada pain dikhaneki zarorat nahi bcoz haveli mein wo bahut kuch sah choke hai.poor thing they gt al badhuas ,mistake toh parents ki thi,unhe culprit sabit kiya wo tho bechare aaye the kyunki unhe log doshi kyun samje.a ke sath jo hua usme unki toh galti nahi thi phir unhe saza kyun.bechare serial hai kya kare.i want their pains to getover as fast as posible.
nihsheeth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

actually this is a gaga appreciation thread so if u cant appreciate them then pls dont post here😊

lol...but i thot i was appreciating them..by calling them match made in heaven😆
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihsheeth

lol...but i thot i was appreciating them..by calling them match made in heaven😆

😆
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

most funniest thing is all the people in haveli ds,jagyas mom think jagya truely loves anandi and he is only attracted 2 gauri[BR][BR]when the guy himself is saying he doesnt love anandi but no one is in mood to listen him they are just in their dream world that jagya loves A and he will cme back to her[BR]

Seriously they r crazy especialy ds,actualy u no , they r nt just suporting a,bt their ownpurane views,they just cant acept the truth.funny people.