GaGa Appreciation Thread -jagya saale sudhar jaa - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

thanks piyo😃 tum baraati toh tun jagya ki side theek hain😆😆

here r same sweets shagun kke taur pe

hers ghewar , rajasthan ki sabse mast mithai, i loveit

nimbu mirchi take nav jode ko kisi ki nazar baa lageEdited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

thanks piyo😃 tum baraati toh tun jagya ki side theek hain😆😆

here r same sweets shagun kke taur pe

hers ghewar , rajasthan ki sabse mast mithai, i loveit

😆Tumne mujhe jagat ke side mein daala, HAAILLA😲, aisey beimaan ke side se naa jaaongi ,I'll be neutral here too😉 -catering waalon ke saathh yaa pandit jee ki mandali ke saath  jaaongii-that way i can get my free food  without being on either side😆..khaaya piya aish kiya  mufth   mein😆
thanks for the sweets anmol...😊 
What a sweet thread!..i really hope gauri jagiya get together..they are really well suited..i also hope anandi moves on as the more i think of it..she is better suited without jagiya..she's still quite immature in an innocent way afcourse...and as a result got fooled quite easily...lack of exposure and education has landed her in the situation..but its never too late...
But ya..i would love to see jagiya gauri together...and also gauri move in with the family..😉
: ( .. Why do you guys want gauri and jag to be together!?

Dosen't she deserve a better guy
Originally posted by sonia77

What a sweet thread!..i really hope gauri jagiya get together..they are really well suited..i also hope anandi moves on as the more i think of it..she is better suited without jagiya..she's still quite immature in an innocent way afcourse...and as a result got fooled quite easily...lack of exposure and education has landed her in the situation..but its never too late...
But ya..i would love to see jagiya gauri together...and also gauri move in with the family..😉
thanks sonia ji, will be wonderful to see ja gauri shaadi, watching the show 4 that only
abt anandi i dont really care what she does ,i have stopped caring for that character, she does not interest me a bit
Originally posted by pjyo

😆Tumne mujhe jagat ke side mein daala, HAAILLA😲, aisey beimaan ke side se naa jaaongi ,I'll be neutral here too😉 -catering waalon ke saathh yaa pandit jee ki mandali ke saath  jaaongii-that way i can get my free food  without being on either side😆..khaaya piya aish kiya  mufth   mein😆
thanks for the sweets anmol...😊 
theek hain
lagta hain jaggu dada ki side se mein hi hoyunga aur ,mujhe uss gadhe ko bachana hoga😆😆
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

: ( .. Why do you guys want gauri and jag to be together!?

Dosen't she deserve a better guy

No... Ga-Ga Rock and they are the best ðŸ˜‰ 

A request to everyone...please no bashing Jagya or Gauri in this thread...this is only meant to "Celebrate" and "Appreciate" the "PAIR" ...no linkages to story and characters...and please no gaali galoch...I know majority of them dont like Jagya or for that matter even Gauri and there are thousands of thread in this forum where people vent out their feelings...which is perfectly fine...but not this thread please...
Originally posted by divmath

A request to everyone...please no bashing Jagya or Gauri in this thread...this is only meant to "Celebrate" and "Appreciate" the "PAIR" ...no linkages to story and characters...and please no gaali galoch...I know majority of them dont like Jagya or for that matter even Gauri and there are thousands of thread in this forum where people vent out their feelings...which is perfectly fine...but not this thread please...
yes its a request and later i would turn this into gaga appreciation thread so it wont look like appreciation if bad comments r there abt them right😊