Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New FF: Saazish Pyaar: Ch: 5: Pg.11 + NOTE pg.10 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

PriyaK.

Groupbie

PriyaK.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Dont worry will update soon as possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF: Saazish Pyaar: Ch: 5: Pg.11 + NOTE pg.10 (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
will wait :)

PriyaK.

Groupbie

PriyaK.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thanks vrshn and will update when I come back I am looking for a house to buy =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

PriyaK.

Groupbie

PriyaK.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Parani Kahani
 At the Gudawara

Guruji. Please forgive me what I am about to do tonight. I'm doing this for my life. And I need your help without you I wont succeed. I always did what's right but today I think this is wrong but Its for my future. I cant marry a stranger. I cant marry someone that my family likes. I want to marry someone that I like. The one who can keep me happy. I nevered had happiness in my life but I want my husband to give me happiness. I deserve to have some happiness in my life. I deserve to have my own freedom. I nevered stepped out my house since college. Its like I'm a slave. And I know you want to see me happy so please do something that this marriage could break.

I was about to leave till a Babaji came up to me. He started chanting and told me something is going happen today. You will meet him today, he will change your life. Puttar but be careful there are a lot of troubles coming to you. So pick wisely my dear. All I can say is that his name starts with an A. Be careful my dear. He left me thinking. What did he mean? Should I be happy but what does he mean there's trouble coming to you. And his name starts with an A. Does that mean its my date that I am going meet. Or I could meet anyone else in my date. I was confused. He didn't tell anything clear. What did he mean? Wait if its my date then I have to tell Chiku to stop the plan. Or I would be doomed.

I called up Chiku and told him the plan was cancelled he was disappointed because we had a great plan. But I still don't know if that guy is my date. So I should wear a mini dress just in case so I still could scare my date away. You never know who it could be. My destiny was bad and I didn't want to take a risk. So I would still wear a mini dress. But how was I going wear a mini dress without my family seeing it. My family is strict they only let me wear suits no western clothes. But I got an idea, I would wear it over my other clothes. So my family would not see it.

At the Club

I was sitting next to the bar. I was waiting for my date to come and he's been already 10 minutes late. Arohi stop thinking about that and think about what that Babaji told you. His name starts with an A. Ugh.. anyone's name could start with an A. It could be anybody. And who's that guy? I wish life was simple. Why does it have to be hard? It passed 20 minutes already and he still not here. Whoever that guy is I am going kill him because he made me wait here for 30 minutes. Why would I want to marry him? He comes late for our first date and when I marry him what if he comes late to parties. I would be embarrassed. Arohi your kismat is bad. Suddenly, I heard my name so I turned around and saw him. I couldn't believe I was seeing him.

Arohi: Abhay? What are you doing here?

Abhay: I'm here for you

Arohi: What do you mean?

Abhay: I'm your date

Arohi: What?? I thought I was going meet a weirdo dude

Abhay: Well you didn't

Arohi: I'm glad

Abhay: So I haven't since you for ages

Arohi: Do you ever visit me?

Abhay: I never get time

Arohi: You and your work

Abhay: Hey, I need money

Arohi: you cant take 5 minutes out of your time for me

Abhay: No

Arohi: you're the same Abhay, you didn't change

Abhay: yep the same sexy hot Singhania

Arohi: your lucky you're a Singhania or you would never be hot

Abhay: I got the looks

Arohi: yes everyone in your family has the looks

Abhay: like who?

Arohi: Rashi, Mikhail, Romit, and who can forget the cutey billu

Abhay: you forget one person my brother

Arohi: You have a brother

Abhay: Oops' I didn't tell you right

Arohi: You nevered told me

Abhay: I didn't' sorry

Arohi: you had a brother and you never told me

Abhay: I'm sorry I forgot

Arohi: How can you forget

Abhay: It just slipped off anyways I have to tell you something

Arohi: What?

Abhay: I ''''

Precap: Abhay Singhania told me something that I nevered wanted to hear. Was he kidding me?

Edited by PriyaK. - 04 June 2011 at 7:58pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89karankritika27silverleaves-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69deeshujustpratiartalara3110.vrshn.aparna4karanika...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisisbrainychild92moonkmh

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
i know i know!!! Abhay says, "i lied.. im not ur date.. my brother arjun is" HAHAHA!! cant wait for the next part!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silverleavesMsFuzzybear69punam2712

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
good one - update please

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
yea can't wait for the next part!! 

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
it was great one
continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.