Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New FF: Saazish Pyaar: Ch: 5: Pg.11 + NOTE pg.10 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

PriyaK.

Groupbie

PriyaK.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Dostana

Suddenly I felt an hand on my shoulder. Was this the guy I was waiting for? It felt like a guys hand it was firm and muscular. I closed my eyes and turned around, I opened my eyes slowly just likes in the movies. How the hero and heroine first meet in slow motion. When I opened my eyes widely I saw my worst enemy. It was Chiku. Chiku had a crush on me in 5th standard. He tried his best to win my heart but he couldn't. So he gave up and became gay. Yes you heard it right gay. Sometimes I think Chiku is pretending to be gay so he could just be with me. I don't know why my family lets him come to meet me. But oh well. What could I do.

Chiku: Arohi baby! Come on lets get you ready

Arohi: Ready my foot

Chiku: Baby! don't say that

Arohi: Chiku don't bother me

Chiku: Are you in a bad mood?

Arohi: No I'm in a good mood that's why I have a frown on my face

Chiku: Take a chill pill baby

Arohi: CHIKU!!!!!

Chiku: Tell me whats wrong?

Arohi: My date

Chiku: You were waiting for this day and know you have a frown

Arohi: I don't want to get married to a stranger

Chiku: AW!! Cant see my baby sad

Arohi: We need to do something

Chiku: your plans always flops

Arohi: Come on

Chiku: Fine but call me baby

Arohi: Chiku please no

Chiku: Come on

Arohi: Fine please Chiku baby

Chiku: Muah! Muah! Excellent

Arohi: Enough of these kisses

Mr.…… Um.. Ugh… My parents aren't telling me his name so I'll call him Mr. Husband. Get ready for Arohi Ahluwalia. I may look like an innocent girl but if I don't want something I try my best to keep it away from me. My parents would break down If I break the marriage but If Mr. Husband breaks the marriage it would be fine. It would just be perfect. Then my marriage would not happen until 5 - 6 months. I got a lot of time. To run away. Me and Chiku left the garden and goes back to my house. MOM! MOM! Looks whose here?

Mom: Is it A….Oh its Chiku

Chiku: Mummy! You look Fabulous

Mom: Chiku stop making me feel young

Arohi: Wait whose A

Mom: Oh your date

Arohi: His full name?

Mom: Sorry cant tell you

Arohi: MOM!!

Mom: it's a surprise your find out by yourself

Chiku: Not if she scares him away

Arohi stomps Chiku right foot. Chiku lets out a yelp and cries. Ay! Mummy. Arohi drags Chiku upstairs to her room. Before ma says anything. Stupid Chiku. He was about to blurt my plan out to my mom. Its useless to tell him anything. If I told Shefali she would understand. She's dumb but only an expert about boys. And dadu is old to go to a club. Even if dadu goes he will definitely arrest someone there. I do not want to get humiliated. I have useless people but they are the best to me. They mean my world for me. Without them I'm just alone.

Chiku: Ay! Mummy. My precious feet

Arohi: Chiku!!!

Chiku: Why you mad you're the one that hurt my feet

Arohi: you were almost going blurt out the plan in front of my mom

Chiku: I'm sorry Arohi baby

Arohi: Sorry. How many times are you going tell me sorry

Chiku: baby forgive me

Arohi: I do

Chiku: Muah! Muah!

Arohi: you should leave know

Chiku: aww anyways goodbye my baby

Arohi: Bye

Chiku: I'll miss you

Arohi: I wont

Chiku: What?

Arohi: UM… nothing see you tonight

Finally he left. Chiku is really annoying. Buts he fun. I love his kisses when he goes Muah! Muah!. He always have a good stories to tell. He's like the gossiper in my family. I'm glad I have a friend like Chiku. Because he always there for me. Anyways Mr. Husband likes Indian culture girl. So that means I need to wear a dress, get drunk, and dance with boys. Oh Arohi you are going to have a blast today. I'll be waiting for my husband. Lalalalalala! Arohi Ahluwalia you are one smart girl. Guruji please forgive me what I am about to do tonight. I always listened to my family but today I just cant. I cant love a stranger. Arohi chalo to the Gudawara. Okay Ma I am coming!

Precap: You will meet someone special tonight puttar. His name will start with an A. He will be the one for you. Choose wisely my kid. Your hate him or love him it all depends on you.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89karankritika27khadija-kmhsezoMsFuzzybear69deeshusilverleaves-anzaeram-justpratiaparna4karanikalara3110.vrshn.punam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...brainychild92moonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF: Saazish Pyaar: Ch: 5: Pg.11 + NOTE pg.10 (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silverleaves

silverleaves

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Chiku gay ROFL !
Great update!

Update soon!

MsFuzzybear69

MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Omg Chiku & gay that is hilariousROFL

Thanx for the update!!!

PriyaK.

Groupbie

PriyaK.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
KMHfan4ever: yes I decided to make Chiku gay
@MsFuzzybear69: Lol yes Chiku is gay and your welcome

soni4eva

IF-Rockerz

soni4eva

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
dat was a faboulous update fanx 4 da pm
chiku iz halarious
plzz cont soon

PriyaK.

Groupbie

PriyaK.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni4eva

dat was a faboulous update fanx 4 da pm
chiku iz halarious
plzz cont soon

thank you, and yes i decided to add humor by making Chiku gay

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
good start - great work - continue please and pm me also

Sandrav

Sandrav

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
That was really fab dear. Chiko the gay. Arohi the mischevious n naughty. Continue soon dear.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.