Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New FF: Saazish Pyaar: Ch: 5: Pg.11 + NOTE pg.10 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

mIsHeZ.x

IF-Rockerz

mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
add me 2 ur pm list plss wud love 2 read ur ff :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF: Saazish Pyaar: Ch: 5: Pg.11 + NOTE pg.10 (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Priya, give us info on your fanfic, to let us know what it will be about. Embarrassed

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Do pm me also

-anzaeram-

-anzaeram-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
pm me...

Sandrav

Sandrav

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Can u also add me to ur pm list plz i m also excited for another new ff

kritz4ever

IF-Dazzler

kritz4ever

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Add me to pm list n update fast Plz

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
ill read if u pm me updates! add me to the list:D

PriyaK.

Groupbie

PriyaK.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Zindagi

When I walk through my garden. My anger, sadness, cools down. I forget about everything. All my problems, worries, stress are gone. I see the tallest tree imagining the freedom it could have. Just like me. When I bend down to smell the flowers their fragrance so sweet like candy. So many different colors and patterns that draw me into their world. When I sit down, the wet grass under my feet tickles. Gives me a sense of ease. Supporting my strength. And soothing all my needs. This garden means the world for me. Its my home. Whenever I'm lonely, this garden is there for me. And today I need its help. Today is a important day for me. My first date. A date with a boy.

My family has never let me rule my own life. And since im turning 20 and my marriage is with the guy that I am about to go on a date with. I'm excited but im nervous that if the guy wont like me. My family loves him. And I don't want to break their heart. I love my family a lot. They mean something in my life. And if the guy wont like me, no marriage would happen. And my family would break down. Im not ready for marriage. I still want to live my life. Parties, sleepovers and hanging out till late. I'm young and want to have fun.

But on the other side there is my family. Who was with me the day I was born. I just cant leave my family alone. So I am sacrificing my life for my family. No one understands me. Except my Dadu and Shefali. They understand me. They support me. They want me to run away. But I cant, I just don't have any strength. My weakness is my family. Its like they control me. I'm a innocent girl that falls in a trap easily. I don't have a strong heart. I'm sentimental as a tear drop.

I'm waiting for someone to make me strong. Someone that will show me the right path. I'm confused. I'm lost in my dreams and thoughts. I'm wandering through this darkness. I need light. Just like the thirsty Earth waiting for rain. Somewhere in my dreams I see a tall, muscular guy. I dream about him everyday. I feel I have a connection with him. I never get to see his face but hes there to lend a hand. I feel like I'm about to see him soon.

He'll turn my life upside down. Black & White to Color. My life will turn into a sunshine. Soon I could see the gray cloudy clouds disappearing. And the bright sun coming out. I'm waiting for this day. I waited ages and ages. Today I feel like everything is going break and refresh. I could feel it. Its like I'm about to enjoy each second of my life. Im waiting for that guy or that person. But I am sure it will be a guy. In every stories a princess always finds her prince charming. And I'm sure I will find mines really fast or soon.

Well enough of me, and I will introduce you my favorite people. I only have 2 important people. My dadu and Shefali. They always want the best for me. My dadu is old but hes the best. Hes a retired police officer. He knows his disciplines a lot. He always sticks to the truth never the lie. That's what I love about my dadu. And then there's my Shefali. I knew her since I was small. My mom knows her mom so of course were friends. Were best friends. I treat her as my sister and she does too. But we argue a lot. Shefali gets all the boys and I get nothing. Sometimes I like someone that Shefali likes. And Shefali does anything to get that guy. But I don't mind because she's like my sister. Im waiting for the guy that comes in my dreams.

And then theres my family. Theres nothing to describe them because they are all the same. All they want is me to get married that's all. They don't care about what I want. Theres my ma, pa, bua, and my chacha. Those are my family. They give me anything I want but than I have to give them something back. Like obeying them. And I do. They are the best family I could have. But I just don't like it when they keep me in this house. They nevered let me have fun outside only inside my house. So I have nevered explored the world but I will one day. Suddenly I felt an hand on my shoulder. Was this the guy I was waiting for?

Precap: I closed my eyes and turned around and when I opened my eyes I saw my worst enemy.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhsezoMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-Sp666malosesilverleavesartajustpratiaparna4karanikalara3110.vrshn....vibha...punam2712brainychild92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.