Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

A Beautiful Mind

Foreword

Baat hamari paaki hai has influenced my life greatly... Never before I realized I could write a fan fiction based on the cast of a popular Indian serial...An hidden talent I unearthed myself, partly because the original storyline of the show impressed me and mainly because, I simply adored the rocking chemistry between the lead pair Barun Shobti and Ankita Sharma onscreen, and the actors themselves... As  they enacted the wonderful characters of  Shravan and Saachi, I fell in love, with this wonderful pair, creating magic and  entertaining and enthralling all of us as SAAVAN...On those lines, I sat back, thought about the disastrous and depressing end to a great story...If there is ever to be a season 2 of this show, the one notable glaring point to be observed by the CVs would be; never deviate from the original storyline, stick to a plot and exploit and experiment everything and anything within that...

The story is the king and Queen of the Land; the cast and crew its subjects...The downfall of BHPH had been that, there was too much tinkering and repairing to the storyline and the even bizarre introductions of cameos, which eventually killed the show...Am not here to lecture you all about what we already know and feel bad about it...I am here to attempt to write a new fanfiction about our favourite Saavan...This beautiful Mind is the story about Shravan and Saachi, their trials and tribulations, their love and affection , their families , their profession; in short all aspects of their adult life...How they overcome  all the hurdles placed before them and live happily ever after forms the basic plot of this beautiful mind...

Many a times, as you read the chapters you may feel, that the plot resembles some wonderful novels and other stories...It may be true as I am greatly impressed by many authors...Naturally I may consciously or unconsciously follow their plots and descriptions...But therein lies the  similarities and the difference...So sit back , relax and read and enjoy this new fiction about Saavan...My only hope is that if there is a season 2 to BHPH, I would want it to be this way...So think this fiction as BHPH 2... Savor and Enjoy... And as usual post your comments liberally...And please keep visiting this forum to keep it alive, if not for the sake of my story, but for the sake of our beloved Saachi and Shravan; 'Ankita and Barun', two great and endearing actors, tellywood had ever seen...

Thanks for you kind attention and patiently reading this post...

PS: I couldn't write more than 3 chapters, as I had hit a writers block then.Later I lost interest and motivation to continue this story.But rest assured you can see me writing for IPK and Preeto later on. Till then enjoy these 3 chapters and leave your valuable comments.

Edited by maris08 - 02 June 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhiniru273ktmsa little faithizanamiChocolateChickMr.ZkDaviIshrafan11shobrakapooorchammak_challoash91Infofan-Jahnvi-nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~A BEATUTIFUL MIND~~ A new ff of Saavan updt pg 5" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
First, you came BACK!!! Second, you came back with a FAN FICTION... what all could we readers ask for, right? Really looking forward to your updates and seeing what this new FF holds in store for us. The title already has hooked me up so please post the first chapter soon.
Include me in your PM list (which I think I am in already LOL)

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 27 May 2011 at 7:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
^^^
Jahn dont have much hopes I didnt write more than 3 chapters .so u get to read only those 3 and nothing else.
Probably the next forum will kindle my writng talent to pen something about Aurshi!!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Maris, even 3 chapters sound good. *sigh* How much we have all missed you and your talent in different forms!!! I just can't wait to see where you were taking the story in those 3 chapters. It's fine if you can't continue it right now. At least post those 3!!!

maris08

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
yayy!!! Maris is back with a fan-fic!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile its fine, if its just 3 chapters,Maris...we can read anything if its on our SaaVan and that too in your writingSmileSmile

maris08

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
wow maris greatly written

maris08

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maris08

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Maris always love your writings and u know how desperately we wished u to keep writing ff's. very happy to see that you are back with a new ffTongue. Whether its short or long we dont care. we love your work maris!!!Big smile

maris08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top