AbhIya FF : And I will be waiting-B3 - Updtd-Pg149 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
woohooo!!! thank god u updated poco!! i was just about to start singing!!!πŸ˜›
ok...i really loved todays update...it just proves why abheer is hyped to be scary and stuff...
i mean seriously!! misha must be freaking out...but ya..he does seem devilishly attractive...really really...HOTT!!!!☺️
but still...creepy...
whats the deal with panchi and misha going to some orphanage with him?? and how is abheer connected to daksh??πŸ˜•
ok now im confused!!!
cannot wait for ur next update!
and dont worry...if u forget to update i will most graciously sing u a nice little song or rather SOME nice little songSSS...!!
😳
O AND I ALMOST FORGOT!! CONGRATULATIONS ON BOOK 3!!!
Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
congrats on book 3. yayy!!!!!!!!!! u replied to my p.m.. meri maa why don't u go become the cvs pyek. I wonder what the hell is ekta doing with that stupids cvs. u should be the director. u bring spiciness, romance, horror. every genre to the story. i heart abheeer. loving him more than abhay right now, weird because I heart Abhay. Abhay is the sole reason i watch pyek.  Abhher is such a basasss falling in love with him everday. i am dead. (faints).. hail to u Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
congratz for book 3 and nice update plz add me to ur pm list plzzz poco
congracs for book 3... n updateis really nyc... actually its awsum... i dont understand what abheer is upto... n he is really badass... n i feel how misha will handle him... n is he involving panchi also... n plzzz add me 2 pm list...
Hey poco congratulation for ur 3rd book dear.
amazing nd awsm part.
plz plz do cnt soon.
luv
vritika
congrats for book 3...
U surely have crazy fanfollowing, fact is ppl get addicted to ur ff and writing style, u surely r a gifted writer..
now to ur update its just amazing as always...
i love Abheer and i love him more everyday..
m sure thrs lot in store for the most awaited Daksh's party...
P.S. I click on like tab but it doesnt show :(
             yippee...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ BOOK 3.. congratulations...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€— i seriously don mind reading 10000 books of yours..!!!πŸ˜† great going... 😳n this update was awesome...πŸ˜‰ Abheer..!!😑 man he s evil and charming..!!πŸ˜• And Mish wel aww.. she is just stuck..!!!😭 wel waiting the panch and mish to go to the orphanage..!!πŸ˜ƒ Update soon.!! πŸ˜‰
congo poco congo for your 3rd threadπŸ˜†

congragulations poco fr ur third book😳 ... the second book ended quite spammingly due to the fans πŸ˜†

abheer is a total badass... so misha calls abhay , i guess that is why abhay breaks abheer's jaw ... so the ritual have worked and now misha is back to her senses and abheer soesnt have effect on hr anymore... thats good... finally the invites fr daksh party have arrived and i m dying to read abhay's reactions wen pia tells him about their past... lovely updatea nd continue soon❀️
Edited by minahil1997 - 12 years ago
Nice update, eagerly waiting for next part