Arjuhi FF:LOVE IMPOSSIBLE#2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 155

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
mahi...kahan ho tum?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi FF:LOVE IMPOSSIBLE#2 (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Avi tak update nehi kiya? Kya yaar mahi..we r waiting.

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
@ anshita , varshini and madhu

seriously i am sooo sorry guys
we are having guest in our house etc
plus i have started job i come home at 7.30 and leave home at 7.45 in the morning
i come home and crash into bed. awww u guys just touched my heart , by saying u miss me

sorry varshini tnx for ur pm. i havnt gotten time to read ur FF yet but will defo read it etc...im sure its very good
sorry sorry sorry
i miss talking 2 u guys aswell

honestly telling u all i hav not seen KMH since that roof song sequence of arjuhi its been like siince mid april time now
i need to catch up with KMH aswell
i dont visit SQ toil thread aswelll
i miss u all aswel , mujhe bhool na jaana guys...
lots n lots of love to you all
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

THANKS ALOTT 4 UR COMMENTS

CHAPTER:20
SCENE:1

da rays of sun disturb arjun sleep. he moved his arm 4 arohi bt no trace of her. he sit up rubbing his eyes. his eyes moved 2 whole cottage 2 got a trace of her. his eyes shined by seeing da black cloth lying dere,a big smiled appeared on his lips remembering,hw yesterday night dy slept in eachother arms. he heard voices 4rm outside, he grab his shirt went out, arohi were standng dere bt wid dhundu and archna
arjun: dhundu archna ?
ad 3 lukd eachother nervously, dy reached hotel, da whole way passd rx dhundu explaning da prblm " jay and shefali wantd 2 marry, jay said to kumud 4 askng shefali hand, bt she strictly refused,aftr hot discusson of 1 week, he left home last night in anger, went dubai. he threatend ,if his mom will nt agree, he cud do anythng. so it is decided arjun is going dubai wid dhundu 2 cnvence jay, and arohi is going back wid archi.
arohi sadly put da photo frame of valentine party (whn dy were staring in dance,hotel giftd dm) in her suit case. arjun cm 2 carry da bags dwn. dy both stared eachother.
arjun:half hour men meri flight he.
arohi: men ne ghr call nhi ki thi bcoz tumhare accidnt ka nhi btana tha, bt i alwys text jay,bt he never told me anything.
arjun: dnt worry,evrythng will be alright. dy both spoke on same moment 'take care. dy lukd ea2hother wid teary eyes , dhundu cme and took arjun.

aftr 1 week, atlast kumud is agree, jay is cming back wid arjun. dis was da most terrible week of dere life, dy were missing eachother alot. arohi night passed holding his photo in her arms. dy hardly got chance 2 speak wid each other properly. bt 2day he is cming back. she got ready perfectly 4 hm, in her pink suit. da thought of his strg arms around her made her blushed. in evning jay cm wid rudr happily bcoz day aftr is hs engagement. her glow blow out whn she cm 2 knw,arjun directly went office. ...
she fall her self on bed angrily " here i am dying 2 see hm, and he went office ? mujhe ye monster hi mila tha,pyar krne k lye. its night and he. . .
she heard a knob,she saw arjun was standng dere. he was excitedly waitng 4 his wifey full of lv scoldng, bt she smild and went out. he wantd 2 hear alot of thngs full of luv bt she talkd about evrythng expect lv. he finshd hs dnner, went 2 change, thnkng hw beautiful will be dis night. he cm ov she was on bed, bt sleeping. arjun wantd 2 shook her right nw,awake her, bt he ddnt wantd 2 prove dat he is a real monster. he off da lights, and slept disapointly. arohi opend her eyes and smiled.
precap: arjun:mera gift ?
arohi: surprise .
ok all u guess da gift, and cment. guest,so write in hurry.   

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889Baisali05khadija-kmhxtrysianorchidArjuhi_VirManMsFuzzybear69deeshusilverleaves-anzaeram-piamist...Sheher...KaranKittu4evashreya_arjuhi-pranjal-florine_20--priyal--M00NA..anshita..Praniikritz4everaparna4karanika.vrshn.--Anjali--veds_6791punam2712Arjuhisisbrainychild92Mrs-KaranKundramoonkmh

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
hey mahi - thanks for the update - rather short but its okay - something is better than nothing - you are doing an excellent job yaar - great keep it up and update fast yaar - thanks\\

FIRST TO READ - It FEELS GREAT

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Brilliant...waiting 4 d mst awaitd nyt. As usual luv ur writing. Plz update soon...

@naina,tujhe kaise bhul sakte hai hum. I hope tera busy shedule jaldi khatam ho,dat u cn join us again.

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
gift? Okai...i'm bad at guessing so i'll wait for your next update!
 Aru's revenge was cool...haha:)
naina...we'll wait till your schedules loosen up...and we wil be waiting for your comments for our ff:)

Edited by vrshn - 28 May 2011 at 11:18pm

Sandrav

Sandrav

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Mahi that was again an awasome work dear waiting for next update to know wats the gift. Pls update soon mahi u know v all r waiting only for u...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top