Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi FF:LOVE IMPOSSIBLE#2 (Page 154)

Post Reply New Post

Page 154 of 155

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
so...can you report it to the site admins...n get it back?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi FF:LOVE IMPOSSIBLE#2 (Page 154)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Err...i dunno.
em tryin my best.
As i have lodsah frens made from there and i fear if the hacker mis uses it !

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hey Mahi. How are you ? I hope things are good for you. I've always been a silent reader. infact I never wanted to join IF since some of my friends who joined in were highly addicted :P
And a high school student has no time for being addicted to stuff, but you mademoiselle made me break my resolve & look how I'm here just for you, varshn & Raman. My fav writers. You 3 & specially you have been such a support in my times of pain <3 I thanks you for that from the bottom of my heart. Maybe you never knew but yes whenever I was tired, frustrated or in any way feeling low it was these few FF's you guys write that made me smile & rose the hope in me that theres an Arjun waiting for me somewhere :D And about the end, please please don't end it rightnow. Don't be like those idiot CV's who have simply put their brains into their foot. Continue this ff till eternity <3
The passionate scenes the way you write them really makes the butterflies in me jump up & down & the cute ones definately don't fail to leave me simply awestruck. Well I don't think I should spam you so much. But in the end I wanna thank you again & say a BIG I LOVE YOU to the most adoreable Mahi. 

Oh oh by the way, to all the awsome Arjuhi fans. My name's Ayushi :))) And I wish I had the SInghania or Kundra before it :P
I'm an ardent fan of KMH2 & i simple person whose head over heels in love with Karan Kundra !
Lmfaao. I tend to be dumb at times yet I look forward to know these amazing people who are reading this !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Awantika-.vrshn.AAKMH2

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Hey Mahi. How are you ? I hope things are good for you. I've always been a silent reader. infact I never wanted to join IF since some of my friends who joined in were highly addicted :P
And a high school student has no time for being addicted to stuff, but you mademoiselle made me break my resolve & look how I'm here just for you, varshn & Raman. My fav writers. You 3 & specially you have been such a support in my times of pain <3 I thanks you for that from the bottom of my heart. Maybe you never knew but yes whenever I was tired, frustrated or in any way feeling low it was these few FF's you guys write that made me smile & rose the hope in me that theres an Arjun waiting for me somewhere :D And about the end, please please don't end it rightnow. Don't be like those idiot CV's who have simply put their brains into their foot. Continue this ff till eternity <3
The passionate scenes the way you write them really makes the butterflies in me jump up & down & the cute ones definately don't fail to leave me simply awestruck. Well I don't think I should spam you so much. But in the end I wanna thank you again & say a BIG I LOVE YOU to the most adoreable Mahi. 

Oh oh by the way, to all the awsome Arjuhi fans. My name's Ayushi :))) And I wish I had the SInghania or Kundra before it :P
I'm an ardent fan of KMH2 & i simple person whose head over heels in love with Karan Kundra !
Lmfaao. I tend to be dumb at times yet I look forward to know these amazing people who are reading this !

hey hi ayushi...welcome to kmh2 forum!
we are glad to have you here...i also love mahi's n ramn di's ffs!!
anyways...we should not be commenting here...once 150 pages are over...we are supposed to move on to a new thread...mahi has already opened it!
thread link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1721304

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

anyways...we should not be commenting here...once 150 pages are over...we are supposed to move on to a new thread...mahi has already opened it!
thread link:

Hey varshn. Sorry a little confused with your name :P Sorry ! Aww, thanks alot so you're my first friend here. Wait, before anything else I want to confess to you that I'm your BIGGEST FAN EVER. I simply love love & completely head to heels adore the way you've written just friends. That was on FF which had been on my mind for quite sometime. Like truely. I was just writing to comment on your FF. I'm so happy that i actually have you writing to me. Aww, I'm also super glad to be a part of you'all. Thanks. Haha you three have magical words. Oops I'm sorry I didn't know about it :P Alright. thanks so much for the link ! (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

karan.kritzkmh

karan.kritzkmh

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hey new thread yepee lol

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

thread link:

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hi vrshn,
I didnt know that you also wrote ffs. I havent read any of them. Can You send the links to them. I just joined IF a month ago and am new to it.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top