Gunahon Ka Devta

FF: New Beginnings? Updtd Chap 12 on pg 37 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 37

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Prashu !!!!!!!!!HugHugHug JessHugHug

That's so sweet of u to dedicate it for me...love u my sweet sis !!
HugHug awww.. Love u too SisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I was missing updates frm u all..
UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy  See.. I updatedWinkWinkWinkWink

It was a double treat to read it..Dancing
DancingDancing    Is it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The flash backs were really scary...Poor Arpi...but in the present scenario it has been 5 hrs that Arpi is missing..I hope nothing wrong has Happened..CryCryCry  wait nd watch... Lot more is sbout to happenEvil Smile

Awesome updates dear !!ClapClapClap

Side note : *being innocent*Ummm...we never knew dat he looks good when he is angry...
                      Keep drooling Sis !!LOL   hehehehehehe.. I cant stop droolin on him yaWink

These r chocolates for every one for my birthday !!Big smile

Awww. They r yummmyWink

Love ya SisEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: New Beginnings? Updtd Chap 12 on pg 37 (Page 36)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

res 

resLOLLOLLOL

I knew thtTongue

jes_jade

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

Awww my Mrs.Thakur u dedicted this one to me cho-chweeet of u, 
Luv yaa dear     Love yaaa too my samosaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 yaaa finaly m unreserveing  it hehe  hehehe... yeah finallyTongue
ok about the Updates first of all luv yaa Mrs, Thakur for updating two lovely parts Hug
about ud, yaar what a Update,each scene was just amazing Avita moments
Avi's love for her     Heart
but how dare that silly jerk dare to kidnap her,
u really scared me in last lines yaar ,
Poor Arpi Cry
update soon so Avi can rescue her plzzzEmbarrassed ahhhaa...!!! lets see what happens nextWink
Luv yaa dear  Love yaa tooEmbarrassed
muwwwaaahhh
  muaaahWink

MuktaJaiswal

MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hey U.Big smile
N lots of thnks fr the double dose.StarStar
Liked Both the post. 'Ranjari' hehehe nice.LOLLOL
I m still praying       fr m dr. Arpi Confused , hope she resuced safely soon, by Avi of course.Wink
N requisting u 2 get Rajveer AngryAngry out their life sooon Approve (if possible, it be in ur next post).Day Dreaming
N thkns fr liking my FF postBig smile

-Prashu-

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuktaJaiswal

Hey U.Big smile Hiiiee DiSmile
N lots of thnks fr the double dose.StarStar  ur most welcome diBig smileEmbarrassed
Liked Both the post. 'Ranjari' hehehe nice.LOLLOL
I m still praying  fr m dr. Arpi Confused , hope she resuced safely soon, by Avi of course.Wink   hope so she gets rescuedWinkWinkWinkWink cant sayOuch
N requisting u 2 get Rajveer AngryAngry out their life sooon Approve (if possible, it be in ur next post).Day Dreaming may be or may be not...Tongue
N thkns fr liking my FF postBig smile no thnks di... it was lovely... when r u updating ur FFEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MuktaJaiswal

Suhana6

Goldie

Suhana6

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
oh my GODDD...Clap.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapI completed all the chapters in one strech and i am now dying to read teh next one...Please prashu update soonnn...

Ok...Reducing my excitement now...hehheheheLOL

The i9nitial Parts were too good,,,nurturing LOVE between Ranjariii, Avitha were tooo good...Ten Avi growing restless in her absence...And The evil b@#$% Rajveer...Good going girl...

I like ur Naration Prashuuu...TC LUV and UPdate soonnn...am sure that kamina will never have Arpi...

Luv,
Sunaha

-Prashu-

jes_jade

IF-Rockerz

jes_jade

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by yoga23priya

res 

resLOLLOLLOL

I knew thtTongue
& she hasn't unresed it yet...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MuktaJaiswalSuhana6-Prashu-

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

oh my GODDD...Clap.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapI completed all the chapters in one strech and i am now dying to read teh next one...Please prashu update soonnn...    omg!!ShockedShockedShocked so many claps.. thnk u loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ok...Reducing my excitement now...hehheheheLOL

The i9nitial Parts were too good,,,nurturing LOVE between Ranjariii, Avitha were tooo good...Ten Avi growing restless in her absence...And The evil b@#$% Rajveer...Good going girl...  Thnk u sweets.. glad u liked the FFEmbarrassed

I like ur Naration Prashuuu...TC LUV and UPdate soonnn...am sure that kamina will never have Arpi... sure... vil update sooon...i hope so toooEmbarrassed

Luv,
Sunaha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top