FF: New Beginnings? Updtd Chap 12 on pg 37 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cuty16

Hye prashu,  Heyyy Rups๐Ÿ˜ณ
awesome part and u blushed just by name of AST wooo... Yeah...โ˜บ๏ธ

No doubt that person who collided to arpi will be our hotty AST.  Hope so๐Ÿ˜‰
Arpi don't know na the person who she is an idiot is the person she going to work wid, Yeah..But shell come 2 knw abt him soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
it will be intresting to see there next meet after this. Yes๐Ÿ˜‰

Arpi's past seems to be quite sad but now Mr thakur ki entry ho gai hai then she is going forget everything. Nt so easily dear.. He vil have hard time wooing her๐Ÿ˜†

Waise in your ff arpi is in a complete new avtar which i liked alot.  Thanks a lot Rups๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Once again dear goody-goody part will wait for the next part.  Vil update soon darling๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Prashu my darling...  Nidhaa My Darling...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
That was way awsome... Thanks love
A female version of Maan Singh Khuranna (the one before marriage that is)... Yes..almost but with twist๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
I enjoyed it thoroughly...especially the last collisionโ˜บ๏ธ  Me too..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Continue soon hun Yup sure dear..Vil update soon๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Sunaha6

OMG loved it prashu...Wow...Loved Arpitha in this new look...And am sure that the hunk Manjari is Talking about is Awdesh,,,,,,Missing him so Much... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Anusha Darling๐Ÿค—

May be he is Avi..May be not๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Me too Missing him yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by rainurubal

Hi dii๐Ÿค—  Hiee Rubal๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ

Great start ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks love

Congratulations for your new FF๐Ÿค— Awww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

What is arpita's past that she is so discipline type of person? You will come to knw abt it..Its dark
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey Prashu๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hiee Di๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the pm dear and this was just amazing...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ Thank u soo much fr commenting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Very well written and from the first chapter itself you have managed to create an interesting setting for our dear AviTa...not to mention the suspense you have created about Arpi's past ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thank u Di...

Can't wait for the update. Vil update soon Di๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank You Everyone for commenting and liking my update..๐Ÿค—

It means a lot to me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The next update in below this post๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Helooo Everyone๐Ÿค—

Thank you everyone for appreciating my writing..

Here is the next update...๐Ÿ˜‰

This part is dedicated to GKDians๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Manjari and Arpita had a good time together.๐Ÿ˜ณ They shopped, ate, talked a lot. After a long time Arpita had fun though she remained quite most of the time. Manjari wanted to console her about her past but thought its better not to say her anything regarding it. MC Rai felt relieved when he saw Arpita smiling when she came home.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Next day in the morning Arpita reached office and prepared for the meeting with Avdhesh at his office. Meeting was at 12pm. Arpita reached his office 15 mins before 12pm. Arpita waited for 45 mins..Still no signs of Avdhesh๐Ÿ˜†. He didn't come to the office. She asked his assistant many times to call him but he didn't pick up the call. Finally he came in the office at 12:45.

Everyone became alert when Avdhesh entered, girls in his staff couldn't take their eyes off him. He was wearing black trousers, black blazer , black shirt and purple tie. ๐Ÿ˜He was dashing as ever. He had a lean body. He was masculine in every sense of the word. His walking indicated power. Girls regarded him as their "Prince Charming".๐Ÿ˜ * Mine too๐Ÿ˜‰* He knew that but didn't ever take an advantage of it. He flirted with girls only outside the office'i.e. in parties. Everyone in his staff greeted him. But Arpita couldn't see him as she was busy in checking files. She was seated in the small lobby which was very near to Avdhesh's cabin. She came to know from Avdhesh's assistant that he has come to Office. She thought  " Finally he has come'I don't know how am I going to deal with this irresponsible person๐Ÿ˜ก"

Avdhesh had seen her before entering to his cabin and an unusual smile came to his face.๐Ÿ˜› He felt different type of feeling towards her. The Assistant tells Arpita to go inside the cabin. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Cabin was very big. ๐Ÿ˜ฒIt was fully furnished with every possible furniture which a cabin should have. It was beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜Š It was itself lively. She was so frustrated that she thought that she would strangle his neck because she waited fr so long.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† But when she entered she was shell shocked when she saw Avdhesh Singh Thakur๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. She didn't know how to react fr a moment

She said with irritated tone, " You..!!! You are Avdhesh Singh Thakur'!!!!"

Avdhesh said with pride- "Hmmm...Yes...You may have a seat"

Arpita said" You are the same guy who collided with me yesterday. You were so ill-mannered and Now..You are late by 45 mins!!!..I have been waiting from an hour"

Avdhesh-" Im sorry Ma'am'I had a personal matter to look after. Now without wasting yours and my time, can we start our discussion?"

Arpita regaining her composure said " oh..Yes...We can.." She was bit surprised at Avdhesh's behavior. It was different from yesterday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arpita presented the details of the deal and her project very well. Avdhesh was quite impressed by her. He thought - " she is smart and beautiful. What a combo!!"  

At first Avdhesh was concentrating on what Arpita was presenting him but slowly he just couldn't take eyes off her. Her hair, her beautiful baby brown eyes, her perfectly carved face made him forget what was going around him. The world stood still. He was awed by her beauty..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arpita then finished presenting. She waited for his reply. But there was no reply from him. She wanted to shake him badly so as to wake him up from his dreamland. But a phone call made him back into reality. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† After attending phone call, Avdhesh agreed and they signed deal papers. Since Avdhesh was launching new schemes on his sim cards , he thought it would be better to launch that with Arpita's new mobile. They had to work together for marketing their products in the country. Avdhesh was happy that he will be working with Arpita. He didn't know the reason. But still was happy.

Arpita informed her father about the deal. And said that they will start working on it by next week.

Next day, Avdhesh invited MC Rai and Arpita to the Official party at his place to which MC Rai agreed to come.๐Ÿ˜‰

Avdhesh called Arpita and said "Due to you deal is finalized. Party is on the occasion of the new relationship between two companies. ๐Ÿ˜‰So..you have to come besides your father is also coming. Its on Saturday..So make sure you are free. You can bring your friends too. It will also be youth party too." He emphasized more on "new relationship"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› And Arpita replied nothing to him

That Night Arpita had a bad dream of her past and woke up. She was frightened by it. She was sweating. She covered her ears so that she cant hear any sounds. She sobbed thinking about her past haunting her now and then. She wanted to forget her past and move on but she can't forget that night and him though even though she wanted to hate him. She wanted someone to calm her down at that moment but there was no one. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. She felt alone๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Whereas in Thakur Mansion, Avdhesh was dreaming about Arpita. ๐Ÿ˜In his dream, Arpita was with him , they were walking holding each other hands. But suddenly she slaps him and Avdhesh wakes up getting bit nervous and shocked๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He thought tht " She is a lioness in my dreams too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But I like it.".  He went near his window. Soft cool breeze was blowing. He remembers Arpita's face. He didn't knew why he felt a strange pull towards her. He knew he does not love her still but he doesn't know why mention of her name brings smile on his face.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*************************End Of Part 2***************************

Thats all by me..

Plz do tell my mistake๐Ÿ˜ณ

I Hope you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Plzz hit "like" if you like the update

Waiting fr ur reviews๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
*Edited* Sweethrt.. Update was fantastic. Loved Avi's entry.. I can imagine him in front of me.(Me Blushing) Avi's dream was so funny. He has already fallen for her.. Im worried about Arpi..Edited by KriYa_life - 12 years ago
Heya Prashu di wow it was an amazing part

btw i was sure dat d guy who banged wid Arpi 

is none other dan our Avi...n it's so cute

dat Avi has now started thinking of Arpi now

i can't resist more so plzzz update soon n once

again a lovely update awesome๐Ÿ˜Š di๐Ÿ‘

luv yaaa๐Ÿค—
Edited by jasveensokhi - 12 years ago
hi prashu

sorry dear u know i dont read ffs though i applaud the efforts here by all writers.

u know my reasons. i cant keep track of characters so it becomes  khichdi in my head

hehe