Page   of 37
Page 2 Page 37

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Heyyaa EveryoneHugHug

I know ...Its too late to start FFLOLLOL

But Let us keep the forum active and lively and make our bonds more strongerEmbarrassed

Everyone enjoy reading it...Embarrassed

Edited by PriyaSmile

FF is dedicated to Everyone here...Embarrassed

So...Here is my story of Avita...
Embarrassed

Summary:  Will Arpitha fall for him and start believeing in love again or will  cruel past haunt her which may effect her future with him? is he is the only man in her life or there was someone else whom she locked her heart?After Avdhesh coming to know about her past will he accept her  whole heartedly and unlock her heart or is it End for his love or New Beginnings for them?

Characters

Avdhesh Singh Thakur: Owner of leading mobile service providers- "Voice". He is handsome, Charming entrepreneur. He is a self made man. He is very professional when it comes to his work. He fun-loving, out going person. In his social circuit, he has an image of  a "playboy".He loves to make friends. Girls fall for him and throw themselves on him. He never cared or loved anyone until he meets Arpita.

Arpita Rai- Young, talented, beautiful girl and owner of leading mobile manufacturers ' "Xpress" . She is heir to her father's company. She is very practical. She used to be fun-loving but one incident changed course of her life. She deceided to never to fall in love. But destiny had other plans for her.

Beena Singh Thakur- Mother of Avdhesh. She wants Avdhesh to get married but Avdhesh is not interested. Avdhesh respects her a lot. She made Avdhesh what he is now .After Avdhesh's father's death, She is both father and mother to Avdhesh.

Mahesh Chandra Rai- Father of Arpita. He loves his daughter very much. He has made "Xpress" mobiles where is it now.  He was founder of the mobile company. He is always worries abt his daughter.

Manjari- Only friend of Arpita. She knows her past. She wants her friend to be happy and tries to forget her past but all in vain.

Simple- Childhood friend of Avdhesh. She loves him but Avdhesh doesn't.

Few characters wil be introduced as story unfolds.

Edited by prash_t - 31 December 2011 at 9:20pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--coolguy3KalitondrajasveensokhiMuktaJaiswalPristineSoulprincess_star11Suhana6joliefillesparikhsireesha76Cuty16BenNevistalkie14aleena1rainurubalEAREYEjes_jadeVistaaCavingInSidda8ozzyiedannoDreamygal301lonelyshadowyoga23priyachatterboxHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: New Beginnings? Updtd Chap 12 on pg 37" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Chapters                                                  -                                                   Page No

Chapter 1                                                 -                                                 Page 4

Chapter 2                                                 -                                                 Page 8

Chapter 3                                                 -                                                 Page 13

Chapter 4                                                 -                                                 Page 17

Chapter 5                                                 -                                                 Page 21

Chapter 6                                                 -                                                 Page 24

Chapter 7                                                 -                                                 Page 26

Chapter 8                                                 -                                                 Page 28

Chapter 9                                                 -                                                 Page 31

Chapter 10                                               -                                                 Page 35

Chapter 11                                               -                                                 Page 35

Chapter 12                                               -                                                 Page 37

Edited by prash_t - 31 December 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasveensokhiCuty16jes_jadeyoga23priyaHeart_Hacker-

jasveensokhi

jasveensokhi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
 Heya Prashu di first congrates for ur new FF

d characters r awesome di realy excited for

it uv yaaa diHugn ol d bestSmile

Edited by jasveensokhi - 09 June 2011 at 4:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya

IF-Sizzlerz

yoga23priya

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Heyyy GJ Hug Hug

look who is editing post Cool

your story concept is very interesting and i am sure you will rock it Cool

Congo Shongo on your first FF Clap Star Clap

your gift my GJ Wink

Update Soon and also don't delay like me Angry

love you Hug

PS don't think i am kanjoos for giving you two gulab jumun only because i don't want you to doctor for your rotten teeth ROFL ROFL

Edited by yoga23priya - 09 June 2011 at 11:43am

jasveensokhiCuty16-Prashu-

joliefille

Goldie

joliefille

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Ok i m the first one to unres the post Wink

about the story line , very interesting
n cheractors huun u have done ur home work sweeheart Wink
i m going to love this Avi for sure
n simple loves Avi but child hood friend hope she will b  positive after too,
will wait for ur update gve it soonEmbarrassed
do i need to tell u about ur writingWinkClapClapClap

Edited by joliefille - 27 May 2011 at 1:23pm

KalitondraCuty16-Prashu-

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
*edited*

Sweetheart... Hug

wonderful FF.. loved the intro..

ps- put in lots of steamy AviTa romance..

you know na.. I love them.. Embarrassed

update soon..

Love you..

Edited by KriYa_life - 30 May 2011 at 7:27am

Cuty16yoga23priya-Prashu-

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
res
great start dii ,