Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A breath of fresh air or old wine in new bottle? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Depends on the writer doesn't it whether it is old wine packed in a spanking new shiny bottle.

There are shades of JW in one of the promos.  The snoring and hichki promos are good, sabzi buying and the overdone comment about "kisseki hatho..." soso would have loved a different dialogues there.  Just hoping the writers stay away from all the overdone button sewing, jassosi...saving the hubby's khandan are omitted.  It is time to start bringing soaps to current time frame as is in India.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A breath of fresh air or old wine in new bottle? (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I hope they can take real life scenarios and also give their own experiences I mean script writers who have seen such couples !

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I agree to Point to point of what youve said. I dont think i need to add anything more here

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
absolutely
and Ekta does a brilliant job in executing the storyline during like for first 6months though later she rests  back and gives the show to CVs and director who messes out the show

i'm waiting for the show to start and promos seriously look great

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.