Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

A breath of fresh air or old wine in new bottle? (Page 4)

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Depends on the writer doesn't it whether it is old wine packed in a spanking new shiny bottle.

There are shades of JW in one of the promos.  The snoring and hichki promos are good, sabzi buying and the overdone comment about "kisseki hatho..." soso would have loved a different dialogues there.  Just hoping the writers stay away from all the overdone button sewing, jassosi...saving the hubby's khandan are omitted.  It is time to start bringing soaps to current time frame as is in India.
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I hope they can take real life scenarios and also give their own experiences I mean script writers who have seen such couples !
-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I agree to Point to point of what youve said. I dont think i need to add anything more here
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
absolutely
and Ekta does a brilliant job in executing the storyline during like for first 6months though later she rests  back and gives the show to CVs and director who messes out the show

i'm waiting for the show to start and promos seriously look great

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index