Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A breath of fresh air or old wine in new bottle? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

HumaG

IF-Rockerz

HumaG

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Ram is working hard on his weight and who knows when the show starts we might get to see the difference. from what i know about BAHL i would just be prepared to be surprised Ekta has taken a whole new approach to this show and the first week itself will show that. the pace is much better and so is the story. its something completely different

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A breath of fresh air or old wine in new bottle? (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]I agree. I would hate kitchen politics in this age factor.. It should be more about families and relastionshi on a mature level ..
Some polished conversation and polts which will be at good pace. Many movies have such beautiful plots ideas can be pulled from there and put in your creativity

second art in bold Yes thats  going to be nice
Waise He is busy with all his worko holic life koi  kisi kay saat  settle honey ka time nahi mila !!LOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

How much can someone work? LOL And yes steal ideas from movies but spare us the ekta-ish plots.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_S

Originally posted by sunaina02

We have high expectations from this show but let us not forget that this is Ekta Kapoor show and sooner or later Ekta-ish ness will creep into it .
Till now I find Sakshi's get-up minus hte heavy jewellery and saris quite likeable

I agree. I was so happy to see her in casuals. I hate the fact every single soap female lead is basically the same character: sweet, simple, well-principled, a house-wife with no ambitions. Yes there are people like that but there are other types women as well. Btw your dp is of Suchitra Sen,right?

Yes, suchitra sen in her Paro - avatar ( DilipKumar wala)

And you can infer that I am a BongBig smile

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i saw the promo...its so simple and good...besides ram kapoor n shakshi is my favourite...hope the show ll b rocking...and cant wait for this show Smile

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I think that this could be one of the times where Ekta will fool us into believing that this isnt her typical stuff...I say from experience having watched almost all of EK's shows since the day I was born.

her recent shows are MUCH better plot wise(beginning of TL, KMH and PKYEK) than her older shows, although she herself doesnt pay attention to them now due to her movie career...I think BALH will be a good show because it does have two powerhouse performers Ram and Sakshi (you can hate Ekta all you want but we all know she ALWAYS has the best actors)

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
A breath of fresh air!! Big smile
I really hope that Ekta doesn't make it crap like her other shows!! Confused
Waiting for Ram and Sakshi to rock!! Big smile

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I have never turn my back on Ekta Kapoor shows til they turn messy and beyond my tolerance.

because when it come down to it I will pick her shows over any other PH any day cos I know that she can never get it wrong with her casting (though she did with some of PKYEK cast ) but before that even when her show is sinking the Actors in it always manage to keep the viewers hooked.

so with BALH I'm hoping there will be no silly eyelock and senseless flying dupatta from India to UK...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

so with BALH I'm hoping there will be no silly eyelock and senseless flying dupatta from India to UK...lol

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.