Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A breath of fresh air or old wine in new bottle? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Nice hint Shanti Wink

As all of you said, the promos look good enough and being an Ekta show, the story will be good till a certain point.
So lets watch and enjoy, hopefully.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A breath of fresh air or old wine in new bottle? (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
They should use the Pavitra Rishta technique here if the show drags get new plots before people say good bye or any show for that matter..

coin your agenda well for a show, see some real life experences with respect to people leading suc lives. Research and goggle for ideas and bring in intelligent plots to keep the viewers on their toes for the show to be successful !

Also they need to have strong support system in terms of other actors also in the show since  the main leads are there but with them others also give good power for a successful show !

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
You are all saying what I feel. One thing though as much as I have read the characterization., I think both Priya's family and Ram's family would have good Sls or atleast they can. I guess they should exploit the age factor and keep the treatment simple with intelligent sls. I am also hoping that we get to see a bit of their single lives before they tie the knot.

I mean the 30 something unmarried woman has interesting concerns. I would love to see how her parents are reacting and also why on earth  Is Ram Kapoor not yet married? I want to see a lot. I am very excitedLOL

Sakshi_Deewanishanti05

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Even if it is old wine in new bottle, with good actors like Ram & Sakshi, it will be worth watching, promo's look good.Smile

Sakshi_Deewaniiqbalslover

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
well da promos r very simple n attractiveTongue but when i read da characterizationConfused Priya's greedy mom n Ram's step momDead they might create some mess... just hope da mess ups doesnt stretch too long...
All the luck to BALH... hope it'll rockClapParty

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_S

You are all saying what I feel. One thing though as much as I have read the characterization., I think both Priya's family and Ram's family would have good Sls or atleast they can. I guess they should exploit the age factor and keep the treatment simple with intelligent sls. I am also hoping that we get to see a bit of their single lives before they tie the knot.

I mean the 30 something unmarried woman has interesting concerns. I would love to see how her parents are reacting and also why on earth  Is Ram Kapoor not yet married? I want to see a lot. I am very excitedLOL
I agree. I would hate kitchen politics in this age factor.. It should be more about families and relastionshi on a mature level ..
Some polished conversation and polts which will be at good pace. Many movies have such beautiful plots ideas can be pulled from there and put in your creativity

second art in bold Yes thats  going to be nice
Waise He is busy with all his worko holic life koi  kisi kay saat  settle honey ka time nahi mila !!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_S

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
We have high expectations from this show but let us not forget that this is Ekta Kapoor show and sooner or later Ekta-ish ness will creep into it .
Till now I find Sakshi's get-up minus hte heavy jewellery and saris quite likeable

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

We have high expectations from this show but let us not forget that this is Ekta Kapoor show and sooner or later Ekta-ish ness will creep into it .
Till now I find Sakshi's get-up minus hte heavy jewellery and saris quite likeable

I agree. I was so happy to see her in casuals. I hate the fact every single soap female lead is basically the same character: sweet, simple, well-principled, a house-wife with no ambitions. Yes there are people like that but there are other types women as well. Btw your dp is of Suchitra Sen,right?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.