RaDEv Saga: Love or Revenge?

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode had a openness๐Ÿ‘...and a revengeful planning๐Ÿ˜ก
Here we have a great Conv between RaDev, where they talk about their loveโค๏ธ...but Dev pulls back in favor of his adopted family...He tells Radhika he loves her but cannot be with her...๐Ÿ˜ญ
He did tell her about the money he gave to Ashanti, thus putting her mind to rest. Radhika had a sweet smile, when she hears it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Over there they show such a great monologue of Rohan...talking about his feelings and what he wants to do...all about revenge and showing how spoilt he is...good acting Saurav.๐Ÿ‘He does not see what is obvious but is in a circle of misunderstanding...
They show PB, all worried about Rohan and how he plays with everyone's feelings...I think he will take his mother in confidences and that is how they will harass and torture RaDEv
it will now be a journey of pain and tears for RaDev.๐Ÿ˜ก
OMG, I loved BB and Virat's looks when they come to know Radhika is back and is ready to put lepa to dadji and start his ayurvedic treatment...LOl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘, loved as how Dev is happy to see Radhika so happy and supportive of her in-laws family..taking blessing and all...Dev's expressions saying he is proud of Radhika...
Here Dev keeps quite but he has a sweet smile, which shows he is supporting her...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Here Virat is so mean to Dev and this is a eye opener for Radhika too to see the family who has adopted Dev, how they treat him or some members...the way Virat shouts and way Rohan wants to treat him as a servant...๐Ÿ˜ก
We had some beautiful RaDev scenes...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ.
Excellent acting by all...๐Ÿ‘
your 2 cents please...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar I don't know what to tell after I sw the precap...Im completely shocked yaar...its soo painful to watch if Radh has to stay with Rohen...
I think Kanha need to do some thing now...to protect Radh...I am really afraid now...
but I am really happy that now Radh knew Dev loves her...
but Rohen mistake Dev...hope soon Dadaji will recover and help RaDev...
now I am sure Padha is also acting...why she is doing this...yaa she can  do any think for Rohen...but when she get to know the truth what will happen...kANHA need to do some thing to protect Radh from Rohen...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing!!thanks for the detailed summery and analysis!
Kind of scary this rohan! Loved their convo,the classici love u but we cant b together!rads still confident,liked it! Hope rohans plans faill,rads is only devs,all in all a great epi
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Good episode today as well. Its now Radhika's turn to understand how Dev is treated at PB. They both were so happy even though they could not declare their relationship openly. It felt like Dev was bringing his wife back from Pagphere. The precap was shocking, it seems strange that Padma has done a 360 turn in her attitude for Radhika. I feel that you could be right that Rohan has told Padma but I am not 100% sure about it. We will find out on Monday and it will be interesting to see how Radev deal with this problem because from now onwards they will be helping and supporting each other. Edited by zam123 - 12 years ago
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mainly an eye opener for rads to know about dev 's position in PB
and agree now its the story of pains and tears for radev yaar
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Radhika viens de decouvre que vraiment Dev la aime. Selon le pericle de noyade il montre son secret bien cache en son coeur. Donc, je crois que , s'ils sont unis, ils deviendront plus fortes en avenir ,  ils devoueront la vrai face de tous leurs ennemi de ce maison,  ils vont  recupere leur Dadaji  de l'effect des medicaments ( celle avec quoi  MB lui drogue jour de jour) et  vont vaincu les obstacles pour faire leur marriage.
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks Usha di.. also Virat now got this company of Rohan..but i think the more they try to humiliate Dev in front of Rahdika, the more she will love him, and just her one smile, or that lovely eyes will sooth his heart, and bring the smile on his face... 

because all this time it is was daima who was just  telling or guiding him as a grwon up person, and he was just a listener, but the love he will fell from her smile or her look , he surely  search for it, and none of those painful words get into his mind, he may just hearing her laughter in in that silent smile.. and  as you said this will give Radhika a chance to understand why he said he cannot accpet her as his wife, and his obligation towards the family.. and  he is as same as her ...
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

yaar I don't know what to tell after I sw the precap...Im completely shocked yaar...its soo painful to watch if Radh has to stay with Rohen...
I think Kanha need to do some thing now...to protect Radh...I am really afraid now...
but I am really happy that now Radh knew Dev loves her...
but Rohen mistake Dev...hope soon Dadaji will recover and help RaDev...
now I am sure Padha is also acting...why she is doing this...yaa she can  do any think for Rohen...but when she get to know the truth what will happen...kANHA need to do some thing to protect Radh from Rohen...

I think Padma is going to join hands with Rohan and toture raDEv...but Kanha leela will come in play...RaDEv will be there to support each other...in a way so no one knows...it will be a roll coaster ride for all RaDevians.
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Mindblowing!!thanks for the detailed summery and analysis!
Kind of scary this rohan! Loved their convo,the classici love u but we cant b together!rads still confident,liked it! Hope rohans plans faill,rads is only devs,all in all a great epi

RaDEv belong to each other...but will have to go through alot to be togehter...It will be different to watch how the plot will play out next week...Kanha leela will be in full bloom...
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: zam123

Good episode today as well. Its now Radhika's turn to understand how Dev is treated at PB. They both were so happy even though they could not declare their relationship openly. It felt like Dev was bringing his wife back from Pagphere. The precap was shocking, it seems strange that Padma has done a 360 turn in her attitude for Radhika. I feel that you could be right that Rohan has told Padma but I am not 100% sure about it. We will find out on Monday and it will be interesting to see how Radev deal with this problem because from now onwards they will be helping and supporting each other.

I feel Padma and Rohan are together and are working to make Dev and Radhika pay...๐Ÿ˜ก
Yes RaDev are together in heart and but distance physically...