Saas Bina Sasuraal

Tej should realize his mistake now

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ssnayak

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLOgckasturiAm_So_Specialami_31ameetasingh4kinshukkiaashiqscinerdvik rockssejal719nycsweetieswtbaby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tej should realize his mistake now" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I wish it was like that. I doubt Tej will though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4vik rocks

meenu2007

Groupbie

meenu2007

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
He will only realize this if he has any brains ..no one in that house lives in present except gyan and he is the youngest...lets see what writters will do ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLOgckasturiameetasingh4

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu2007

He will only realize this if he has any brains ..no one in that house lives in present except gyan and he is the youngest...lets see what writters will do ...

not only gyan but ved also.

he voted yes.and he is believing tostys love for tej.

all this because he may be in love with nitika.

he may be forgetting  his worst nightmare  of  past court case and slowly accepting nice present time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mtr2010ameetasingh4vik rocks

swtbaby

IF-Sizzlerz

swtbaby

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
yup i think da same coz toosy loves him

sejal719

IF-Rockerz

sejal719

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I think tej should realize before it's to late... I mean at first I was like ok some of his anger is justified but now it's getting to much his heart wants toasty but he is listening to his mind instead :(

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
let's hope tej realizes his mistake & will be able to match the situation of misunderstanding with toasty's situation & know it's purely a matter of misunderstanding not betrayal. if he's unable to do it, then maybe gyan will give him some gyan on this perspectiveWink

Lazy-Bonz

Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssnayak

In yesterday's episode, when Pashu is accusing Tej that he met Toasty on purpose, Tej says that  if Pashu doesn't have any trust in him, then it is no use what he says. I think Tej should realize that the way Toasty got involved with Malti was also a co-incident and that he should exactly know how Toasty is feelng after the chatur's behaved the way they did to her.

What do you guys think?

I totally agree
wow that a way
one bahu has made their lives a hell and the other is helled by them ..
Pashu pati nat and every Chatur is over re actign yaar

poor Gyaan the only honest persone in the house...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.