Pavitra Rishta

Archan is at fault if she has a miscarriage

peaches4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry to say Archna is at ...she has no concern about her own pregnancy?  Come on... wake up lady.

This is why I am so angry with her character...becuse they make her seem so ...pardon my language "Stupid".

If you know you are pregnant, and you are having issues like pain, why would you be doing manual labor?  I mean come on.  She never took care of her pregnancy.  If money was an issue why did she get pregnant in the first place??? 

Next, in the state of pain, you don't want to go to the doctor becuase it will cost money...so guess what archna...you are willing to lose your baby because you don't have enough money???

It's too much really...to be so involved in other people's problems like Varsha and in the bargin lose your own kid...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you... they are showing such Bakwaas these days. Savita is changed now and she is willing to take care of Archana. But this Stupid lady is ready to ruin her life and hurt the child by doing heavy duty work. Somebody transplant some brain into her head...😑
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The reasons for Archana's condition according to me goes like this
-Varsha's cold push in Market and nobody cared to enquire to doc if any complications happened
-No proper nutrition, 
-No one was with her to take care of her, she was alone in kholi, Manav at work.
-Constant stressing out due to mayka and sasural.
-Her nature, keep working whether you are fine or not, as she always did.

plus innumerable reasons, I am glad that she is with Savita aai now...but I hope its not too late now, damage has been done due to first reason
Lexuslover thumbnail
Originally posted by: peaches4u

sorry to say Archna is at ...she has no concern about her own pregnancy?  Come on... wake up lady.

This is why I am so angry with her character...becuse they make her seem so ...pardon my language "Stupid".

If you know you are pregnant, and you are having issues like pain, why would you be doing manual labor?  I mean come on.  She never took care of her pregnancy.  If money was an issue why did she get pregnant in the first place??? 

Next, in the state of pain, you don't want to go to the doctor becuase it will cost money...so guess what archna...you are willing to lose your baby because you don't have enough money???

It's too much really...to be so involved in other people's problems like Varsha and in the bargin lose your own kid...

Yeseterday she lifted one pail of water . Today she lifted two pails . Don't tell me a woman does not know what lifting heavy buckets will do to her baby . She was lecturing Shravani so much on how to take care of a baby . Now where has that knowledge gone . It was only to impress Manav at that time . It now looks as if she wants a miscarraige and so she is doing all this to start bleeding . And when Manav scolds her she laughs . Can you believe it . She treats this pregnancy like a joke . Everyone blames Savita and Manav for her miseries but this time Savita too is not letting her work and Manav too was not aware she went to fill water behind his back . She is too much . Both she and Varsha do not deserve children . Everyone blamed Shravani but Shravani at least delivered the baby safely and handed it to a woman who would love it before going away . This Archana was going to give it to that crack Varsha who may harm it in her tantrums . Archana thinks pregnancy is fun .😑😑😑😑
[QUOTE=Lexuslover
Yeseterday she lifted one pail of water . Today she lifted two pails . Don't tell me a woman does not know what lifting heavy buckets will do to her baby . She was lecturing Shravani so much on how to take care of a baby . Now where has that knowledge gone . It was only to impress Manav at that time . It now looks as if she wants a miscarraige and so she is doing all this to start bleeding . And when Manav scolds her she laughs . Can you believe it . She treats this pregnancy like a joke . Everyone blames Savita and Manav for her miseries but this time Savita too is not letting her work and Manav too was not aware she went to fill water behind his back . She is too much . Both she and Varsha do not deserve children . Everyone blamed Shravani but Shravani at least delivered the baby safely and handed it to a woman who would love it before going away . This Archana was going to give it to that crack Varsha who may harm it in her tantrums . Archana thinks pregnancy is fun .😑😑😑😑
[/QUOTE]

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. i am so glad i read this post.. i couldnt AGREE more... archana is NOT fit to be a mother at all.. actually none of the K sisters are fit to be mothers. WHY is archana lifting heavy things behind people's BACK???i am so puzzled. i know people who hide so as to AVOID work and this chick is hiding and DOING work!!! W*F???
i feel sorry for archana's kid.  when a kid is in the womb, its the woman's duty to CARE for it as best as possible. here, they are showing the opposite... i hope this woman NEVER becomes a mother. she doesnt DESERVE that right.

i feel sorry for manav. he loves despite making foolish financial choices) and deeply cares for his child.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

[QUOTE=Lexuslover

Yeseterday she lifted one pail of water . Today she lifted two pails . Don't tell me a woman does not know what lifting heavy buckets will do to her baby . She was lecturing Shravani so much on how to take care of a baby . Now where has that knowledge gone . It was only to impress Manav at that time . It now looks as if she wants a miscarraige and so she is doing all this to start bleeding . And when Manav scolds her she laughs . Can you believe it . She treats this pregnancy like a joke . Everyone blames Savita and Manav for her miseries but this time Savita too is not letting her work and Manav too was not aware she went to fill water behind his back . She is too much . Both she and Varsha do not deserve children . Everyone blamed Shravani but Shravani at least delivered the baby safely and handed it to a woman who would love it before going away . This Archana was going to give it to that crack Varsha who may harm it in her tantrums . Archana thinks pregnancy is fun .😑

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. i am so glad i read this post.. i couldnt AGREE more... archana is NOT fit to be a mother at all.. actually none of the K sisters are fit to be mothers. WHY is archana lifting heavy things behind people's BACK???i am so puzzled. i know people who hide so as to AVOID work and this chick is hiding and DOING work!!! W*F???
i feel sorry for archana's kid.  when a kid is in the womb, its the woman's duty to CARE for it as best as possible. here, they are showing the opposite... i hope this woman NEVER becomes a mother. she doesnt DESERVE that right.

i feel sorry for manav. he loves despite making foolish financial choices) and deeply cares for his child.

Yes tiya 100% agreeπŸ˜› Manav is not to be blamed at all and neither is Savita Aai either. Archana does not know how to be a mother, she says she loves the child but her actions sure don't Actions say more than words do, and her actions are not kind towrd ther baby. I hope Manav dumps Archana for this, how dare Varsha put false blame on Manav for what Shibu did? I want Manav to get the Ks good, they have used his mother and they have used the young son of the house by killing him. Manav is good hearted he will forgive them but I hope Savita and Manav dump the Karanjkars. Varsha is very far fit to becoming a mother, first of all she got an aobrtion, second of all she wanted to choose any kid and she was unable to due to her first issue which was abortion. I don't blame Manav for stating that Varsha got her kid aborted. No one told him not to, and he was just being an honsest person. Third of all, when she CAN adopt a kid she is now starting to become picky at which kid she wants. I hate Varsha so much, she is the worst character in PR.😑
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lexuslover

You beat me to this post...I was about to write If this was Shravni carrying 2 bucket of water Archu would slap her silly..Remember the time Holy Archu slap Shrav for saying something abt the baby...And look what she is doing now herself to her own baby..Everyone will blame Savita and mannu for the MC if that happens..As she is living D household..

I totally agree with your post..

BTW I am a Lexus Lover too πŸ˜ƒ
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that archana is potentially putting herself at greater risk for a miscarriage bc of her actions, but please keep in mind that most of the time a miscarriage is no one's fault. It's just one of those unfortunate things that happen sometimes. It's not fair to blame the mother. When a mc happens, ppl look for answers as to why it happened and a woman naturally questions what she did to cause it and what to do to prevent one in the future. But again, most often there are no answers... Anyway, sorry if I got emotional, but it's a sensitive topic for me. And like I said, I do agree that archana's behavior is illogical and just plain stupid. Given her medical problems, she should be on bed rest and put her baby's needs first. There r a lot of women who hav no choice but to work hard during pregnancy, but archana is fortunate not to be in this category. She has a loving and nurturing family who are concerned for her and the baby, but she is not taking advantage of this.Edited by zaara10 - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Miscarriages can be caused by a number of reasons.The main one is simple -that the egg which has been fertilised simply doesn't develop in the way it should. It isn't any one's fault and you are not to blame in any way. It is simply nature doing its job .Some medical conditions can cause miscarriage also but again it is no one's fault,which is also the case when miscarriage is caused from contracting a virus. It all boils down to the same thing ..the egg/baby doesn't develop.
The only time a mother could have some hand in a miscarriage is if she did something that was to deliberately harm herself in the knowledge that it would in turn harm the baby.
Archana is being stupid n very careless, neglecting herself, hiding her pains, doing excessive work when she knows perfectly well she shudn't coz she is not very well n already have problems of lack of nutrients... 
We can say yes Archu will b partly responsible of her miscarriage if it happens

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Archana's character is being portrayed very poorly these days, I hardly recognize her anymore! Her lifting heavy buckets of water and not telling Manav about the severe pain she got in the middle of the night was just the latest in a series of careless moves she has made concerning her pregnancy. I don't understand why the writers have done this to her, when Archana learned she was pregnant she was so happy and acted like any expectant mother but now it is like she could care less. I didn't expect this of Archana, she is usually someone who is responsible which is why this seems so out of character for her.