Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

why cant nivi be mother 2 dwita?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ratz

ratz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I read a few comments where ppl believe that nivi shud retract & nt become dwitha's mother...why cant she be dwitha's mother??? Yes i agree she needs to be less obsessive...but i think nivi is the best person to tk cr f dwitha even with all her obsession...Dada sahib & sidharth cud hv spoken to her & made her realise her obsession ...& improve her & viren's relatnshp...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why cant nivi be mother 2 dwita?" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Honey_berries

Honey_berries

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Everyone knows that will not happen. In her obsession of getting sidya marriage she gave up her relationship with her dad, dadi and got married to Viren. Imagine the life of dweeta if she ever gets to brought up by Nivi. Dweeta will be a person with extreme thoughts and no backbone.. she will be another cry baby and won't have the courage to fight or stand against all odds and evil. If Nivi had sense of responsibility and love then yes she would have been the ideal person for dweeta but her guilt and repentance will keep dweeta away from the love she deserves from other members of the family. If she gets sad and upset when Sid and VD take the baby with them.. just imagine her state of mind.. even though her rights are nothing compared to Sid and VD yet her extreme behavior. Dweeta wit her at this point in time is just too unsafe for that tiny souls future.. nope in my opinion nivi is absolutely the least appropriate one considering her guilt factor

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShonaliaepeachesandcreamNikita99zarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

ratz

ratz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I understand wat u saying...but u forgetting that nivi is also the only soul who can give dwitta true motherly love which the infant needs...

Nivi is irrational n selfless...but her behaviour is not all that incredible...imagine if u felt that ur own sister died becoz of u...its a very difficult fact to digest & not hv guilt...considering nivi's selflessness...

I also believe...nivi hugely respects dada sahib & nayantaara daadi...if they advised her or even ordered her not to get the operation & pay more heed to viren...I dont think she wud have disobeyed them...

I still believe nivi is the best mother for dwitta & her obsession wud continue if they dont let her tk cr of dwitta...as her guilt will subside only if she gives dwitta motherly love on behalf of divya...

Sai_2010

Sai_2010

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
This track will end with Nivedita getting Dwita's charge, as well as changing her decision. It will be a win for both Siddharth and Nivedita. Siddharth is fighting a battle for Viren and Nivedita's happy married life and Nivedita will try to protect Dwita from the evil governess.

Siddharth;s intention is not to separate Nivedita and Dwita, he also knows noone can give Dwita more love than Nivedita. But Nivedita's obsession led Siddharth to decide such. Siddharth feels that if Nivedita stays away from Dwita, she can concentrate on Viren and her own life and can lead a normal life. Had Nivedita not been obsessive, there was no question of a governess!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10peachesandcreamRani2011INGCIVNikita99zarmeeno

INGCIV

Goldie

INGCIV

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai_2010

This track will end with Nivedita getting Dwita's charge, as well as changing her decision. It will be a win for both Siddharth and Nivedita. Siddharth is fighting a battle for Viren and Nivedita's happy married life and Nivedita will try to protect Dwita from the evil governess.

Siddharth;s intention is not to separate Nivedita and Dwita, he also knows noone can give Dwita more love than Nivedita. But Nivedita's obsession led Siddharth to decide such. Siddharth feels that if Nivedita stays away from Dwita, she can concentrate on Viren and her own life and can lead a normal life. Had Nivedita not been obsessive, there was no question of a governess!
I AGREE U .SID knows that nobody can not love his daughter as Nivi.but Nivi is stubborn , then he decided to remove her from his daughter, so she could care for her husband and realize her mistake. I think the day to decide for the operation she's going to know that she's pregnant and in this time  she's gonna to change her mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top