Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Mohabbat Lounge~The Mohabbat Lives On... (Page 4)

--Ari-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ari--
--Ari--

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Nalayako no rona dhona kaha tha finger on ur lip nahi kaha ho sab ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Hatz..zachAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
like i promised..i'm reserving...

ari loved the opening speech Hug

will edit when time permits
but enjoy this for nowTongue

Edited by glitter567 - 30 May 2011 at 5:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Hatz..zachAnchi.roshaniDkavyasamaksh4IF--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

neelpatel82 Newbie
neelpatel82
neelpatel82

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
KMH-2 has given me so beautiful moments dat i cant forget... somewhere round d corner arohi has reminded me of myself... say of being bubblyLOL. talkativeSmile, or going against d family for ur loveCry... u wont believe i hv done dat... n d best thing is it has given me karan n kitoo as my best frnds... for sure... in my way of frndship i dont want anything no pagal si craziness, no cha... of meeting.. but a lifetime commitment dat  i will b there frnd for ever... n sunnyHeart... will always b my favourite tele actor of all... he nos dat i hv given him a special place in my life by comparing him with SRKThumbs Up... d eternal lover boyBlushing who can wooo girls like crazy... hai na...if i want i can just go on n on but this is it for now...love uHeart both

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx..Hatz..-tehreem-KMH-NASHAzachAnchi.roshaniDglitter567kavyasamaksh4IF--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Nalayako no rona dhona kaha tha finger on ur lip nahi kaha ho sab ROFL

ROFLI updated on pg2

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Hatz..zachaksh4IF--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
awesome post aparna4karnika, eshu11 and tanu yet to read othersThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Hatz..aparna4karanikakavyasamaksh4IF--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

leafskit16 Newbie
leafskit16
leafskit16

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Ari: I loved your opening speech and beautiful collage! Thanks for opening this up so we can have some positivity! 

Anjali: Loved your choice of Yaadein as the song choice. I literally got goosebumps and now it makes me want to go and watch the movie! 

This is the end. It's the end of an era of an epic love story that was Arjun and Arohi. This show started out with a lot of promise by it's innovative concept of re-imagining the characters and the storyline. He was a don with the heart of gold and she was a good girl from a law abiding family. Who would ever thought they would cross paths? Who would ever thought that they would continually meet each other and then eventually fall in love? Destiny, fate, kismet or whatever you want to call it had other plans in store for them. They finally surrendered to their inevitable destiny to be with each other. Then life intervened. Family, honor, truth, deceit, pride and injustice conspired to separate the two lovers. However, Arjun and Arohi finally showed kitani mohabbat hai to each other and endeavored to fight against those who dared keep the lovers apart. They didn't let anything stand in their way of being together as fate had decreed it and finally they got their happy ending. 

However, the show had to end but it was a beautiful show. Arjun and Arohi took us on a wonderful journey of love, sacrifice, laughter and tears. KMH2 was fresh in its creative ideas, teasing jokes and emotional moments. It had a youthful flavor which appealed to us and it was different than other dramas as it was modern and had a lot of comedic moments which is rare in Indian serials. KMH2 slowly became a friend and it was like we were watching our own friends live out their lives. KMH2 will not be forgotten and has a special place in my heart.

A big thank you goes out to the wonderful fantastic crew of KMH2 who dedicated themselves endlessly and tirelessly to bring us into the world of Arjun and Arohi. Karan and Kritika thank you so much for your passion and hard work in breathing life to these characters to which we became attached to. You made us fall in love with the don and the good girl and made us root for them to be lovers. 

A big thank you also goes to the supporting cast who helped further the love story of Arjun and Arohi and also provided their own entertainment. This includes all the members of the Ahluwalias, Singhanias and the Cupids! We hope to see you guys in the future! 

Thank you to the ML and all the crazy lovable fans that inhabit it. I shall miss you all and your crazy stories and jokes and spamming. It was another home for me in which I throughly enjoyed spending time in! Good luck to all and much success and happiness to you all! KMH2 will not be forgotten and has a special place in my heart as do the rest of you!

Heart

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx..Hatz..roma2011-anzaeram--tehreem-KMH-NASHAzachAnchi.roshaniDaksh4IFkavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Ari I loved your opening speech and collage!

Kitani Mohabbat Hai is a show that I will always cherish, it is a show that was unique and a refreshing change from what is on TV right now. Imagine couldn't have launched a better time in Canada, I didn't care much about this channel until I saw the promos promoting the second season of Kitani Mohabbat Hai. It really caught my attention and I wanted more, I couldn't wait for season 2 to begin.

Season 2 brought back the much loved jodi of Karan and Kritika aka Arjun and Arohi. Their jodi is captivating and you can't help but smile seeing them together. Their chemistry is one of the main reasons I fell in love with this show. Their love was portrayed to be selfless, there was nothing they wouldn't do for each other even when they supposedly hated each other you could see the love.

Onto the rest of the cast, the cupid 5 - Simi, Sanchi, Romit, Billu, Shefali were the best friends one could ever have. Normally on serials there is a lot of backstabbing and jealousy but that wasn't the case here, these were friends who stood by Arjun and Arohi through thick and thin. They even risked going to jail for Arjun and Arohi, not many friends would do that.

Dadi, I loved her character full of life and doing what she could to reunite Arohi and Arjun when there were misunderstandings between them.

Raj, how can I forget this adorable child who played a big role in bringing Arohi and Arjun closer together. I wish we saw him after Arjuhi's reunion

I loved the saas bahu track between Arohi and Kumud, it was entertaining and definately a refreshing change from what I am used to seeing in other serials.

Mikhail, I got to admit I didn't think much of his character until he was revealed to be the killer. It gave Danish a chance to shine and he didn't disappoint.

RPS, DJ, Dadu, Lovedeep - loved them!! Basically each character brought something different to the show and each left their mark.

Other things I liked about the show, the music! The title song, Tere Ishq, the flute - beautiful!! I can listen to them over and over again. Then there is the dialogues, beautifully written.

I want to thank the cast and crew for a wonderful journey, the show is over but it won't be forgotten anytime soon.

To ML, you all rock!!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 27 May 2011 at 6:05pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxroma2011-tehreem-zachKMH-NASHAAnchi.roshaniDaksh4IFkavyasamarjuhi4eva--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Kitani Mohabbat HaiHeartSilly

KMH journey Day Dreaming…it started ~ 3 months ago. I was completely unaware of existence of KMH or karanika world up until then. My best friend Ari recommended it to me (kya kare uski baate aankh band karke maanani padti hai...God, i don't wanna be a victim of her wrath LOLROFL) and once I saw few minutes of KMH…I got completely addicted. Within next few days, I caught up with already telecasted episodes. So much so that simultaneously, I also covered all of KMH 1 in few day. From then on, it was the daily routine of waiting for that half an hour of karanika medicine..Big smile

My favorite things about KMH:

The strength of true love…

Arjun...a guy who was indoctrinated the wrong principles for so many years...who didn't used to feel guilt of doing bad things...who didn't used to feel connected or moved by any humanly relationships...That Arjun transformed so dramatically with the arrival of one special person...A person who made him feel how wonderful it is to love and to be loved. And to accomplish that love…to be worthy of that love…. He had to go though so many troubles and pains and faced so much resistance from multiple sides. As people say...In Love, you do become better. As shown very beautifully in the series, truth and love eventually prevails Smile

Arohi…a nice, traditional girl…cynosure of all eyes….princess of a big family….a girl who could not have possibly dreamed of going against any of her family decisions, unknowingly fell and started loving a stranger…infact, a person from a enemy's family. Despite many setbacks, it kept getting stronger and stronger. True love….you can just never stop or control it. Destiny made her meet Arjun over and over…Smile

If a person hasn't truly loved anyone in life, He/She haven't lived life at all!! Tongue

Music …..i absolutely loved the music of KMH…the main title song is sooo beautiful….it touched my heart. one of the first things which made me closer to KMH. Those words…those beats…sometimes, it made my heart skip a beat or two. Even the background score and all other bollywood songs used in the show were fabulous. Maybe it's the charm of karanika that they sounded more apt and more beautiful.SmileBlushing

Fate of hatred/jealousy…Hell ! No matter how successful you may appear (e.g. RPS) or how beautiful you may look from outside (e.g. Gauri)…you will never find peace or true satisfaction and obviously the final outcome is disastrous (RPS losing someone close to him and Gauri ending up in jail and be a subject of ridicule and shame)

Friendships…. Romit-Sanchit-Simi…. Arohi-Shefali…. Arohi-Arjun….Arjun-Rashi…DJ-Daddi….i loved how there were so many cute partnerships were involved in the whole story. Each one of them made the storyline much more colorful, lively and an unforgettable fun ride Smile

Thanks to the entire KMH crew for making a wonderful show….All the actors, producers, directors, story/dialogue writers, all the hard working people who works in the backstage but never gets enough credit for their effort…you all deserve salutations    CoolPartyClap                               

India Forums:

During my limited time and interactions here, I came across some really special people. Akshu, Khat, Sur, Chandani, Sara, Roshani, Jannat, Kavya, Naina, Im, Varshini, Hina, Wida, Samaira and all other lovely people….thank you all for treating me so well and giving me some really beautiful memories SmileHug

And some of the friends which I found here have become part of my real life…much, much beyond this forum….Khat Behna, Akshu…special thanks to you two for showing extra trust, faith and love towards me….you two are in for lifelong torture now…Welcome to my dreamy world TongueLOL

Last but not least by any means (Infact, The Most Important)…..Special thanks and hugs to my bestie AriSmileHug…..thanks for introducing me to KMH and your friends and making me feel comfortable here in this forum….you definitely knows what my heart would like…. God..Bestie, sometimes I hate you for guessing me correctly all the time without me even saying a word ….ugghhhEmbarrassedSmileROFL

Finally, this phase of  beautiful journey may have ended and found a deserved happy ending...But, Love...it never ends. It should never stop...Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Here is wishing all the mohabbatians a love-filled life Smile I hope you get to feel that special feeling of love in your heart Smile

Edited by zach - 11 June 2011 at 9:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Hatz..Khat2027roshaniDkavyasamaksh4IF.vrshn.--Ari--

Go to top