Chellameh

*Chellameh May 2011 Updates archives* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Tuesday

Part 1

Sneha and pinky (sorry again...forgot her name...andha villi friend of sneha...thalaiya viruchu pottukittu alaiyumae...andha ponnu..pink sareen ala pinky)...She asks sneha ...enna tension?...Sneha says Beach suddenly rombha paasama starts talking abt his sister...Thanni oothi thoonga vachutten..(thanni oothi thoonga vachuttiya?adhu enna pot la valara plant aa?...ennavo ponga...purushannu paasam illai...pant potta aambalai nnu maritydhai yum illai)...But beach came and said that he will mgo to AK and ask for help...Sneha says eppadiyavadhu we should stop Ak fom helping CM...

Pinky tells her to blackmail madhu...Sneha says good idea...And calls madhu...Madhu picks up the phone..and says hello...Sneha asks madhu...enga party?...CM in jail...happy dhanae?...Madhu says yes...now cut the call..Sneha talks abt guest house murder..and pondichery resort la u gave money to that uyandha manidhan aa?...Madhu says adhellam illai...I gave him money to unite my daughter and satish...not for murder...Sneha says...oh really...if so...naan solradhayum ippo kelunga...

Part-2

Sneha says Vadai will come to meet AK now...Madhu says why he wants to meet AK?...Sneha says he is coming there to ask help from AK...Vadai wants to bring CM out of the jail...FOr that he wants AK's help...He is coming there for the same...Snehaco ntinues...What u should do now is...u should stop AK from helping Vadai...MAdhu says ...AK will never listen to me...Unakku theriyadha?...Sneha says ...i know...but this time..u should stop him...Becozif CM comes out of the jail...Its danger for ur daughter...SHe should go inside..Inside matlab tothe jail...Madhu is shocked...Sneha laughs...So baby Doll (Madhu baby doll aam...Enakku thitta time illai...and ennoda computer kku neram um sariyillai...appuram vachukaren katcheriyaAngry...first i have to finish this update..)...Stop ur husband at any cost...SNeha cuts the calla nd madhu is super shocked...Here sneha and innoru ponnu laughs...

Shocked madhu...Crying anjali...CM with the baby in jail all are shown...

MAdhu comes outside her house...Servant maid comes from shop and madhu finds a match box in the basket...She takes it and sent the maid inside...

AK comes and asks madhu...Anjali saapitala?..Kadu kadu madhu goes in and says dont ask me anything...Iam super angry now...Ellam becoz of u...Whatever u r doing in anjali's case is wrong...At that time vadai comes there...Madhu once again shocked...

Vadai asking permission...NAan ulla varlama?...AK welcomes him...VAdai says...i thought neenga engala marandhuteenga nnu...AK looks down..(edhukku ...dilaogue sheet floor la otti vachurukangala??)...MAdhu says...neen edhukku yaa thalai guniyara?...(oh...thalai guninjara...sorry AK...LOL) ...Jail la irukavanga should be ashamed...Looks at Vadai ans says enna indha pakkam?...AK stops madhu...Madhu tells vadai to go out...AK tells her to shut up and asks sorry to vadai...asks How is CM?...Vadai says neenga dhaan avala poi meet pannuveenga nnu nenechen...but no...AK sad...Looks at vadai...Vadai continues...I dont want to hurt u..But i want to say something...ELalrukkum oru naal kashtam varum...

AK tells vadai to say sorry to CM...VAdai says unga sorry vendam...i need ur help...AK says how much u want...tell me?..(oh...help Kgs la kuduparu pola)...Vadai says not money..ADhukulla madhu inteferes and kinemdal panning vadai...Vadai again sas money vendam...but ur help is needed to bring out of the jail...

VAdai continues...CM kolai ellam panna maata...SHe is doing all this to help/save someone...AK thiru thiru...Madhu's blah blah continues...VAdai says eppadiyavadhu we have to take CM in bail...they will take her to jail...Before that we have to save her...Vadai hand eduthu kumbidings...Madhu tells AK not to help vadai..AK stops her and asks vadai...enna help?...sollunga...

MAdhu again (haiyo mudiyala...semma blade )...MAdhu shouts...becoz of u my daughter anjali is in house arrest now...VAdai shocked...why?he moves towards anjali's room...Madhu stops him...Vadai come sto AK and asks the reason...Madhu says she wants to meet CM aam...adhaan...AK stops her...Vada says he is very confused...

AK tells vadai to arrange for a lawyer...VAdai says i dont know anyone...u have to help me in finding a laywer...AK says he has a lawyer friend...AK and vadai goe sto meet him...Madhu stops AK...AK kandukama going...Madhu takes the match box and lights it...Vadai leave sthe place sayingneenga yaarum kasta padavendam to save my Chellamma...He leaves ...ANgry AK comes near madhu and grabs the match box and leaves angrily...Screen freezes on madhu's angry face...

Freeze...

Edited by shreenithi - 26 May 2011 at 4:04am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saamankittykrishnaRenita571ZEESXYRishi87honeydaisysrimaVani19Caryneclatrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Chellameh May 2011 Updates archives* (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Thursday  26/5/11

Avinash goes up to his room to water beat. Sathish begs his PA for an appointment
and Snake rolls its eyes ...the PA is unrelenting. Finally snake says that they just
need 5 mins of his time  " just need to tell him that he should NOT take a case " Inside Avinash  is busy pouring himself a drink and singing Ring a ring aa... PA comes in and
 informs  about the "bop" woman Avinash corrects "yovv athu bob yya" (Whateverrr..
antha hair style gOram Roja vai dream le kooda mirattarathu !!)
Well, the waiting duo
 comes  in and impresses on "Omni to continue in Abacus school " story. Avinash fools
 around ( habbaa,  intha Aaalu Roja vida maddie !!) and extracts every thing - Snake tells
 him about her  Nadu Road Thiruppathi saloon story blah blah..and finally says that Chef
 will come to seek help " AC SR has given your name . Just make sure that you act as
if you will get Omni out and in the court play the meek defense " Avinash gets 2 lakhs
 for this and a bonus - a snap  with the snake with his hand around her shoulder. Sathish plays photographer.

Second segment merits no update - Anjali is still screaming to be let out. Suresh
comes and knows that it is his dad who wants Anjali to be kept under lock and key.

Appeals to dad that he should go and see Omni. AK says that he is now just a stone
 " eppO avanga yen pOnnai thorathi thorathi ... nowadays blood is just a color for me !!!
I do not want 5 Eli to get in to more trouble ( sathiyama Roja kku puriyalai ithu enna connection??) Oru dheem thana thanna music...NS consoles AK ( ada , ithai paaru da !!)
AK barks some more. Arena cleared.

Avinash - still water beating - athu sari, office room thaan bed room koodayaa??? Chef arrives. PA informs. "give me 5 mins and then send him in " Avinash uses that time to
call two of his lawyer friends and asks about Omni and Snake. Roja was not privy to
the info from the other side but the reaction from Avinash was worth watchingWink
Well, Chef comes in "my wife, the ubiquitous..always carries the cross for others...
my baby in jail...blah blah.." happens. Avinash has a sane advice " jail, mental
 institution  ellam nice places, ange kOnjam inge kOnjam irukkattume... Naan kooda
ange irunthen ...oru 6 months " ( awww, yeah???? now we know the reason for that haphazardness Wink ) Chef says that he now believes only 2 people " you and God"
Avinash kku nalla varuthu vaayile - ketta ketta vaarthai yaale thittanum pole irukka
 ppa??? Tells Chef " if u believe in God, temple vaasali le ninnu seek help. Avar court
 le bail vaangi kuduppar. If you believe in me... where is the money??" Chef has no
option but to say that he believes Avinash "money ...will get it tomorrow... " Avinash
 takes a promise on his wine glass " You trust me or  God?? " Chef promises .."you "
 IppO thaan climax - either the freeze should be on Avinash ..or Chef ..sambhandhame
 illame ...jail le irukkira Omni mele freeze...uh huh talk about hogging the limelight !!!!

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 27 May 2011 at 11:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saamankittykrishnaRenita571ZEESXYsrimaCarynnithyamkveclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Friday  27/5/11

Roja wonders - this episode needs an update???/ Ennanga da kOdumai???

First segment - Snake calls Kamini, gloats...gloats...finally says that Omni is
kambi counting. Asks Kamini and Co to "ensoyyy" uh huh .

Kamini and Co ensoys - epdi ...water beating thaan. Wood comes to know that
 Kamini can not stand more than 2 drinks . So, plans to take the kid and reach her
 to Omni. Sneaks

Only to be caught by the police - after some dilly dallying statements. Well, he
 is brought to the same police station. Omni is crying - hunger strike is on. Pappa
cries because she does not have enough food ( yeeyyy, kirukku Omni, Chef kitte
 iruntha , at least formula milk kidaikkum athukku . Enna oru selfish Censored you
are???  Roja kku apdiye pathindu varathu antha pappa azhugai ketta - chee,
 neeyellam oru amma )
A fellow cell mate asks "enna murder aa??" Omni says
 " no, counting kambis for gratitude " ( aww, my foot ) Outside the other baby also
 cries ..Wood wonders " rettai nadaswaram??" ( aha ha apdiye establish
panraangalaam, rendum twins nnu )
Anyways, the police guys are on the payroll of Kamini...Pappas cryyy...Roja boils...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 28 May 2011 at 2:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saamankittykrishnaserials2010Renita571ZEESXYsrimaVani19Carynnithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
*Chellameh May 2011 Updates archives*

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna_SK_nithyamkvrojapoooo

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Gowri.Jvicneshwarydesicpnguruvigneskittykrishnaserials2010ZEESXYRenita571srimahoneydaisyVani19nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top