Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

27/05/2011 Liv update

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

27/5/2011

Part 1

Episode starts with niv in the room self talking why sid is doing ... she thinks about dwitha and worried she goes to sid's room looking for dwitha but she can't find dwitha she calls VD and tell them dwitha not in the room and the lady also not there...yd worried and nivi say we have to inform police... viren comes asking what's the matter... sid comes there and ask what happened... sid is angry eveeyone shocked and sid says she send dwitha to HL's house...sid informs everyone that manasi is very good an professional ...everyone leaves...nivi oges to sid and ask that she will take care of dwitha... sid is very adamant...y'day precap scene viren comes there same as precap..viren takes nivi vd comes there and ask sid... nivren enter their room, viren makes her sit, nivi in tears...viren makes her understand that sid has every right on dwitha...and tells her that u r massi and not mother... viren hug nivi and console, sid, vd and DS watching outside the door and sid says this y i am doing this to make her realise for nivi,viren is everything... DS praise sid...

Precap" CC tells YD that after manasi, dwith is very happy nivi, viren and vd sad...

27/5/2011

Part 2

viren comes to BF table thinking what will be nivi's mood and was about ead paratha, nivi comes there and ask him not to eat cold paratha and she prepared hot parath for him, seeing nivi smiling viren say i was worried that u 'll be sad but u r happy and iam happy too, nivi tells viren i hurted u na, CC looking this from far viren yes, No.. and smiling he says i forgot everything u also forget, nivi says such..CC expressin change viren says such, nivi ask him to eat as its getting cold but he says my stomach is full seeing u like this but nivi says will u eat if i give u viren says then have to think about it, she sits and feeds him but he stops and both feed eachother CC lookin this ..she was about to leave manasi comes there CC asks what do u want she says i came here to get milk foe dwitha ...CC says i am impressed and then go to everyone and tells after manasi dwith is happy viren nivi vd upset nivi says its time for dwitha milk...

Precap : nivi hears manasi talking to someone

27/5/2011

Part 3

Nivi comes to sid's room with milk for dwitha, noone there she goes to dwith's cradle and take her out was happy she turns manasi and sid standing there, sid signals manasi she goes and get dwtha from her and tells her she went to getwater for dwitha, nivi looks sid sad, nivi leaves from there sid wathes her leave, nivi met viren and viren ask what happened sid hears their conv in louder voice sid tells manasi if u want something ask the servant don't leave dwitha alone nivren sees / hears, nivi leaves form there sid viren looks, then viren enters DS room ...DS asks viren why don't u ask nivi to join office, YD says yes viren she is lakshmi ofthis house if she joins u then u need not look back, viren say yes Dadi, but i want nivi to come and tell me about joining office.  yd says u make her happy and viren ask dadi can u please help with any idea, yd says u take nivi to outside and ask her what she wants... DS says viren nivi is not a girl will be happy with some gifts.. but if u ask her she will be happy that u r tryin to make her happy,,, viren kissd yd and hugs DS says thank you and leave from there.  Manasi talking to someone on the phone, she tells that they are not rich ver very rich people, they have business in chandigarh, delhi... and tells that i am governess if i am the mother of the child then i'll live like a queen... nivi hears everything and the screen froze on nivi face

Monday precap: Sid in BF table, manasi touch his shoulder nivi sees from far, manasi says i know u r missing ur wife... how can u live balance life without wife, don't worry i am here na to help u...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THanks a lot Usha Jaan,  My swetie
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx heaps for da update usha!!!

finally some sensible episode after a long time...
but y do they have to make dat manasi a vamp?!?! urghhh i hoped for somethin positive but dese CVs urghhh 
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much usha ðŸ˜Š
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanksss you sooo much yaar
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot usha dear for this update🤗
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx Usha, I just came in to catch updt, m glad Sid and now VD too realize why Nivi shd realize Viren's importance
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thanks Usha di for the update.
Niceup thumbnail
Omg manasi the new vamp... Hmmz
the old kahani returns...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !