~** The Asli Khan - Salman Khan **~ - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Written by Kian Ganz  | Friday, 03 September 2010 02:24  |  Bar, Bench & Litigation  |Print

The defence counsel of a man accused of killing and injuring two motorists while driving under the influence of alcohol on Marine Drive, has argued that section 304(II) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) – culpable homicide – could not apply because the accused had no prior intention of hitting the other vehicle.

The accused's lawyer Satish Meshinde relied on the case of Bollywood actor Salman Khan, who had successfully defended himself in against a charge of culpable homicide in the 2002 alleged drink-driving hit-and-run case in Bandra that killed one pavement dweller and injured three.

Full story at DNA India.

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
https://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmatyfN3IX1qctnzso1_r2_500.png
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
https://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmaq424hrG1qctnzso1_500.png
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Itna Ghussa 😲 😒

Salman Khan for upcoming film 'READY' exclusively for NGO Kids at Cinemax Versova

love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved READY!!!!!!!!
salman is lookin so handsome☺️
songs r amazin :D :D

KAREENA on Salman and Karisma: "Yes, the two get along fabulously; they both have immense respect for each other as friends too.  Sometimes he still treats me like Lolo's younger sister, and we talk about Lolo so often, I am sure she must be getting a hiccup every day since the day we started shooting."

SALMAN/ KARISMA DAHI HANDI CELEBRATIONS
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8YGhMDl4q0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Raj Babbar replaces Shatrughan Sinha

Meena Iyer, TNN | Jun 5, 2011, 04.59pm IST
Read More:Shatrughan Sinha|Salman Khan|Raj Babbar
Shatrughan Sinha and Raj Babbar
Salman Khan who is partial to all things Sonakshi these days was keen to have BJP heavyweightShatrughan Sinha play Kareena Kapoor's father in his next release Bodyguard.Shotgun had been through the story narration and agreed in principle to the role. 

However he backed out at the nth hour and has been replaced by Congress MP Raj Babbar. 

Raj is currently in Patiala shooting for Bodyguard. Sources say that the makers of Bodyguard who are committed to a August 31(Eid release) had to make the decision of placing Shatru with Raj because after he bagged the Bihari version of KBC, Shotgun's dates were clashing. 

He could no longer accommodate Bodyguard. Says a source, ''Producer Atul Agnihotri and Salman were very keen to have Sinha saab in their film. But since his dates were all taken up by the television game show, Sinha saab was having a tough time accommodating anything else. He tried his level best but Atul couldn't even give him a leeway because they are rushing to complete Bodyguard. Hence Rajji graciously agreed to step in.'' 

It is sheer coincidence that the BJP's loss turned out to be the Congress' gain.

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Oh My Gosh

🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai 🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai

I finally watched the movie.

I loved it.

Sallu 😍

It was so damn funny. Dialogues were superb 🤣

And there is another good news. I like Asin too now 😳😆 I think she did better in her acting or complemented Sallu.

That Modi/Chuadhry story was so funny. But I enjoyed it. 😃😆
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Oh My Gosh

🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai 🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai🥳Dhikna Chika Re ai ai

I finally watched the movie.

I loved it.

Sallu 😍

It was so damn funny. Dialogues were superb 🤣

And there is another good news. I like Asin too now 😳😆 I think she did better in her acting or complemented Sallu.

That Modi/Chuadhry story was so funny. But I enjoyed it. 😃😆

how good was it? was it worh watching in the cinemas