Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Padhma helps Rohen - Page 2

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sushmavina

No yaar I don't want Padma to turn -ve

may be she will become a gray charactor😕 case she want to get to know about thrueth of RaDev...she want only her sons happiness 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu17

may be Padhma only want to get to know what is the truth between RaDev

Yes I agree on that...maybe she is doing that just to know the truth.But will she turn negative after knowing about RaDev relationship?? Becouse she is so concerned about Rohan's happiness that she might actually turn against Dev. And I really don't want that.
anu17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Venilla

Yes I agree on that...maybe she is doing that just to know the truth.But will she turn negative after knowing about RaDev relationship?? Becouse she is so concerned about Rohan's happiness that she might actually turn against Dev. And I really don't want that.

yaa may be she will turn -ve but i THINK IF dADAJI RECOVER AND HE TOLD EVERY THING AND EXPLAIN TO PADMA ALSO THE also the childhood marriage then she will accept it and try to explain it to Rohen also...hope good thing will happen dear
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly all villians in PB except our radev and dadaji and here at this time radev does not belong to PB by relation.
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U r Right...But i dont want them to turn -ve...hope they dont join hands with BB-Virat...now its gonna be a fight between 2 mother-son evil pair and our love pair RADEV... 
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

You are so rite...the track is becoming so interesting...waiting for raDev love saga😍❤️

Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sigrid

This is a great post but can we wait till the update is done. The updater takes time off their busy schedule to do the updates...we should respect it...

dear I post this today morning yaar when I sw yesterday epi...
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

sorry wrong post...

Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think rohan will stay a bad guy for a while will try to get revenge because he thinks dev stole rads from him some time in the future may be couple of months he will see rads statue and realize that dev loved rads first and dev sacrifised his love for rohan and the family and then he will help radev in exposing bb
anu17 thumbnail
[QUOTE=devina22]i think rohan will stay a bad guy for a while will try to get revenge because he thinks dev stole rads from him some time in the future may be couple of months he will see rads statue and realize that dev loved rads first and dev sacrifised his love for rohan and the family and then he will help radev in exposing bb[/QUOTE
I also hope this will happen and also Im sure that Padhma how ever get to know real truth about Dev and also Radh's childhood marriage then she will explain this