India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Padhma helps Rohen

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
don't you feel yaar Padhma helping Rohen to find out the truth of Dev and Radhika...
case how Rohen came to the temple???will Padhma allow him to go outside...???case of that I feel Padhma and Rohen acting front of others...just to get to know about Radhika and Dev...
now Rohan is a -Ve character Padhma also...in CB there are soo many -Ve characters...hope Dadaji get well soon..if not Our RaDev can't fight all alone na...
In Rohen's chractor I hope  it will turn to gray character...but this track it beautiful and love it...
case of this -Ve characters  we can see our RaDev together...
I think Kanha will use Rohen for RaDev unit...
what you think Guys

Edited by anu17 - 27 May 2011 at 12:06am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NabesaNAVITMaryamMaryanusha34Devika.anna44harianjana-Nags-..sush..lavalinaNeerjaaRoshini1494

jsre Senior Member
jsre
jsre

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

I dont think so padma is supporting rohan bcoz the doctor revealed his mental state only after every one in RP family came. Might be the doctor helped rohan . I want her to be positive and stand by dev rads fighting against BB and rohan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1..sush..anu17

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Khana will allways keep them united no matter how many rohans come in to their way!!
Padma...i dont think she is acting, she is too affected by her son situation to even think about radev!speaks ill about rad cause the wedding rasams were not completed in the name of rohan thats why she doesnt consider her his wife and badluck 4 him!

Edited by Myra.nelly - 27 May 2011 at 1:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A-HELPING-HANDpjb1MaryamMaryanu17

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
U right anu i m with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
No I don't think Padma is -ve. In fact I really don't want her to be a villain. This will destroy her character totally.I think she is really affected by Rohan's situation.
But I agree with you  anu17. All the -ve are actually helping Radev to get closer. And this is what make this track more interestig

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jsre

I dont think so padma is supporting rohan bcoz the doctor revealed his mental state only after every one in RP family came. Might be the doctor helped rohan . I want her to be positive and stand by dev rads fighting against BB and rohan

but yaar I don't think she will stand by RaDev case she only thinnk about her son...

MaryamMary

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
No yaar I don't want Padma to turn -ve

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Khana will allways keep them united no matter how many rohans come in to their way!!
Padma...i dont think she is acting, she is too affected by her son situation to even think about radev!speaks ill about rad cause the wedding rasams were not completed in the name of rohan thats why she doesnt consider her his wife and badluck 4 him!

yaa I also new it...so many -ve charactors there but they help RaDev indirectly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index