•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously, CVs! What was the Urmila torturing Gopi scene about?

She threw away the water one once but thrice so ominously. and then she started on some really offensive intimidation! You gave us such a nice Gohem scene but then spoilt it not only by having the two witches spy on them but actually followed it up with a vicious scene ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢ that marred the sweetness of the previous one!

I really hope you have a good enough reason for going htis route! The only justification for such a track would me IMO to rouse Ahem's protective streak - to make him look out for his wife.

and Please, enough of Urmila and Rashi's kalakari! It's getting very old - it's time now for some payback. Rashi needs to start feeling the effects of her treatment of Jigar. It is time for Urmila to feel the heat. I admit they were amusing for a while but they're not any more. You need to get this - BORING BORING BORING. How about backing the good guys for a change?

Bubble

I agree.. It is becoming quite boring to see evil win all the time. Just when we thought Gopi had the guts to tell Rashi off in her own nice way, Rashi starts playing the guilt and abuse game with her mom against Gopi?? Jeez.. Its just too much! I really want the story for Gohem to move forward now. Enough tip-toeing around other tracks, lets focus on these two from this point on.. *crossing fingers*

Cheers,
Sana~
Bubble...
me too with u...i was like "whats that"...one of the bestet GoHam scene till date and then Urmila so rude and torturing Gopi...
Cant CVs show Gopi happy for one complete epi...

and m hoping *a tiny miny hope" that Aham hadnt left for the office and is standing somewhere looking what all is happening to his "Nanhi Munni" wife to arouse his Protecting hubby side...*Fingers crossed*
Originally posted by smartc

I agree.. It is becoming quite boring to see evil win all the time. Just when we thought Gopi had the guts to tell Rashi off in her own nice way, Rashi starts playing the guilt and abuse game with her mom against Gopi?? Jeez.. Its just too much! I really want the story for Gohem to move forward now. Enough tip-toeing around other tracks, lets focus on these two from this point on.. *crossing fingers*

Cheers,
Sana~

Exactly!
I saw the precap and didn't believe my eyes and ears. And then, in the epi, I was like slack jawed that sweet Gopi actually managed to say all that - you know, telling Rashi in the nicest way possible: back off.

And it really flicked Rashi raw. But I wish they'd let it be for a bit - what's wrong with Gopi aquiring a little spine and confidence? But sigh, of course, they had to pull it down even before we could savour it.
Bubble

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Bubble...
me too with u...i was like "whats that"...one of the bestet GoHam scene till date and then Urmila so rude and torturing Gopi...
Cant CVs show Gopi happy for one complete epi...

and m hoping *a tiny miny hope" that Aham hadnt left for the office and is standing somewhere looking what all is happening to his "Nanhi Munni" wife to arouse his Protecting hubby side...*Fingers crossed*

Sadhli, I wish that could happen but we did see him drive off, right? Unless he came back for somehting. And Gopi has gathered all the mangoes and unfortunately ear twisting doesn't leave a mark, does it?

Do you think she'll be upset and he'll wonder why at least?

It just felt too bad. I do hope that a protective Ahem is what they have in mind. Doesn't make sense to up the Umila-Rashi viciousness at this point otherwise.

Bubble

that scene was really irritating it spoils the whole show how dare she pulled her ear really very irritating
Bubble,  I found I had a hard time enjoying the GoHam scene because they broke it up by showing us UrShi spying on them.  And because I knew what was to come I found i actually couldn't enjoy it.

Waiting for Sadhli to separate the scene before I can watch again.  And maybe then I will be able to enjoy.
Originally posted by lovtv

Bubble,  I found I had a hard time enjoying the GoHam scene because they broke it up by showing us UrShi spying on them.  And because I knew what was to come I found i actually couldn't enjoy it.

Waiting for Sadhli to separate the scene before I can watch again.  And maybe then I will be able to enjoy.

yes, very mean of them to intercut with those horrible women. I hate when they give us romance and snoopers at the same time.
Thank god for technologies and thank you, Sadhli! 😃
Bubble

THANK YOU!! That's exactly what i was saying..you know years ago i watched 'Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi'..it got wayyy silly towards the end but atleast in the beginning Tulsi managed to change everyone in her household and everyone started loving her..you know 'Progress', something the writers know nothing about..atleast it'll keep us watching more if they show the serial moving forward a little..they keep feeding us the same storyline and its just getting OLD..whats the point..i can tell whats gonna happen today, tomm and forever on this show...Gopi will make Aham happy and then Rashi will mess up and Gopi will cry and Kokila will look stern and suspicious and Urmila will make 100 faces and Kinjal will frown..i don't get, even Dhawal kumar is shown to be so dumb..OR Jigar for that matter..how convenient..!!!

I get the fact that URmila/rashi are the villans but really are the writers so lazy that they cannot think of another storyline with so many characters..some character development is badly needed on the show..they have to bring in new stories..now looking back, whole sandook thing or swiss thing was so useless and waste of time for us..WHY???? Ahem..i better go and do some work now...😳