DreamWeaver Creations -NewUpdt-pg9 # KSG,kajen etc (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

armaanlover_7

IF-Dazzler

armaanlover_7

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaryaabJuhi1b8

Amazing Can I request u?

Yeah,you can request.It will be my first request in this gallery.Big smileThank you so much for visiting and liking my works.
Btw,I was also a kumkum fan.Kumkum was the first serial I used to watch regularly and Sumit-Kumkum was the first jodi I loved so much.Actually,I joined India-forums to read the written updates of the previous episodes of Kumkum which I missed.Embarrassed Aah...feeling very nostalgic! Day Dreaming I wouldnt have thought of it,if I didnt see ur dp and siggy.Smile

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 July 2011 at 11:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DreamWeaver Creations -NewUpdt-pg9 # KSG,kajen etc (Page 9)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
superb wonderful amazing work yaar Wink ... I just checked Page no- 6 you need some claps for that Clapkeep up the good work going Thumbs Up All the best

thankzz for sharing and  the pm Big smile Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7

alwaysksgian

alwaysksgian

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
 Aaah !Smile I love your gallery its just awesome.I love the way you make the siggies such different & unique tooWink.You are the perrfect siggy maker for mee.Your each & every Siggy is just rocking.The type of making siggy is Excellent Keep it upThumbs Up & thanks teacher for teaching mee the siggiesWink .Anyone can tell that your siggies are excellent.KaSh KaSu KaJen Siggies areHeart Hott Cute Sweet Naughty love it & others too I love all DmG siggies its just awesome continue making Love You muaaahh Heart

armaanlover_7

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Awesome creations:)

armaanlover_7

armaanlover_7

IF-Dazzler

armaanlover_7

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Hi friends,
              I hope you still remember me.Because it has been 8 months I updated my gallery.I was out of town for 2 months and then got busy with life .And by the time it also got auto locked.Now its reopened.
I had made some siggies long ago.But never posted in my gallery.So I am posting that also .New siggies are very few as I didnt get enought time .

And one more thing.I changed my copyright from armaanlover_7 to R. Embarrassed

Free to use:

KSG

Siggies made on request:

For Dhwani

For Mahez

For Rajsua

Thank you for visiting my gallery .Please comment and press like button if you really liked  my work.I appreciate criticisms more than praises because i think criticisms make me improve more.But that doesnt mean i dont like praises.But dont bash if you dont like my work.

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 29 April 2012 at 1:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Maneet-Fansmiley_lizizaryaabJuhi1b8AS..thambu

smiley_lizi

IF-Sizzlerz

smiley_lizi

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Raji, I am very happy that after so many days you are back to update your creations.HugBig smile I hope you will regularly update from now on because, you are making some really very good creations.Star 

I have seen many of your creations before. So, not talking about old stuffs. Talking about the new ones only.Tongue

All the KaJen wedding siggies are very well made. I have not seen the wedding pic of Jenny with veil yet. God knows what else I have missed about the wedding.Ouch 

Iss hassen chehere ko... Siggy is so good. I love that one. And "the veiled hotness.." siggy is also a unique one. Hats off to you for this.Thumbs Up I love the life ke 3 rules siggy too.

Keep up your good job. I know you can do it. Approve

P.S. Oh I was shocked at first after reading that you changed your username from armaanlover_7 to R.Shocked Then I understood that you were talking about your username in the siggies. I was so stupid.ROFL

Love you. Heart

Edited by laizu - 28 April 2012 at 11:45am

armaanlover_7

armaanlover_7

IF-Dazzler

armaanlover_7

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laizu

Raji, I am very happy that after so many days you are back to update your creations.HugBig smile I hope you will regularly update from now on because, you are making some really very good creations.Star 

I have seen many of your creations before. So, not talking about old stuffs. Talking about the new ones only.Tongue

All the KaJen wedding siggies are very well made. I have not seen the wedding pic of Jenny with veil yet. God knows what else I have missed about the wedding.Ouch 

Iss hassen chehere ko... Siggy is so good. I love that one. And "the veiled hotness.." siggy is also a unique one. Hats off to you for this.Thumbs Up I love the life ke 3 rules siggy too.

Keep up your good job. I know you can do it. Approve

P.S. Oh I was shocked at first after reading that you changed your username from armaanlover_7 to R.Shocked Then I understood that you were talking about your username in the siggies. I was so stupid.ROFL

Love you. Heart

You are so sweet yaar...Eventhough i didnt send any pms to anyone.You got to know as soon as I updated.Maan gaye boss . Approve Thank you so much.Hug

And acha kiya tum batadi..I wrongly wrote username instead of copyright LOL. I was stupid,not you.Embarrassed I will try maximum to update regularly from now on. And thanks for the lovely comments.I didnt know life ke 3 rules wala is good.Becoz its the one I am least satisfied.
And the wedding pic of jenny is new. I saw and used it first.Now it may have got public by now.LOL

smiley_lizi

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
smashing update
http://i.imgur.com/fjgGt.jpg i LOVED it
liked KSG, KSG-SK, KSG-JW sigs-.

senorita

armaanlover_7