DreamWeaver Creations -NewUpdt-pg9 # KSG,kajen etc (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Ok Raji...to do justice to your creations I have to get my beloved emoties in..am not too good with words so will let them do the talking!!LOL

You have improved in leaps and bounds from your first creation (which was good) to the one you just made for me!! I didn't know you were so talented when I first asked you to make me a sig...but the very first sig from the wassup int had me floored!

Of course I love all the KSG/Armaan ones but my fav Armaan one is the Apple and Champ Confused Souls one!! Cracked up so bad seeing that one!

Keep up the amazing job hun...like I keep telling you..you are so talented!  

Thank you so much for always obliging me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7ffkhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DreamWeaver Creations -NewUpdt-pg9 # KSG,kajen etc (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Have come back to comment again. Pehle kaan pakad ke sorry that did not comment in details on the KSG, KaJen, and the other DMG stuffs. Now commenting. BTW, I loved the style of this "update" banner.

I think it's made by you.

Actually I really can;t pick that which KSG siggy came out best from this update.

^^In this one I can see some thing special in his eye. In the style he looking is priceless.Embarrassed

^^And the coloring you have used here came out best from all the siggies. Seems like the coloring is made for this KSG siggy only.ROFL I wish you used some PSDs in the "dare to stare" siggies as well.

^^Have already commented about these two. These are killers..!!Blushing The coloring of the second one is killer like the pictures.Silly

All the "confused souls" siggies are the best haha specially I adore coloring of this one-

^^Love the couple.ROFL

How did you manage to find so resembling KaJen pics. Looking like Rajstani couple LOL!LOLEmbarrassed Karan is still looking handsome even in this moustache.ROFLStar

Love the KaSu siggy and fairytale siggy as well. Adiya marriage siggy is awesome. Really nice that you have captured all the scenes in the same frame.Big smile

From the requests these two are amazing. Specially the last one's soft coloring has made the siggy so special and amazing.Day Dreaming After the first Abhiya siggy I adore this one the most.Embarrassed

I hope now my comment could make you happy.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7zaryaabJuhi1b8

armaanlover_7

IF-Dazzler

armaanlover_7

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Note:

@ laizu - Thank you so much dear for commenting first ...eventhough I am always late in updating and commenting...you know me how lazy I am...Embarrassed
You have seen many of the siggies before.But as i said some freshness is needed ...I
think u liked that freshness in my update.Yes,the fairytale siggy is a gift for you and our friendship...Hugto remember how we met and became friends through the fairytale park.I knew that you will like the kasu siggy.Its my favourite in this whole update.I know you like bright versions like me...I am very happy to know that my Abhiya siggies are good.I was thinking for a text for it and suddenly our chat came to my mind when I sang "Dil...sambhal ja zara" to you...Though i was a little doubtful abt the text...I was totally relieved when u said its perfect.Once again thank you so much for supporting and encouraging me...means a lot...Big smile

@Sehrish - Cherry...HugI feel so happy when you say that I am improving...thats the
one thing I want to hear always...thats why I am learning new new things in
photoshop by following tutorials.And I am glad that you noticed that.And dont be so amused how I did many styles...its very easy .I will teach you if you want.(havent forgotten how clearly you understood when i taught layermasking LOL...but still...Ermm)And dont you think,the length of the comment became a little short this time? Angry you always tell me to give  long long comment in ur gallery...and cant I expect that in return...But anyway ,whatever you written made me so happy...Big smileThis reminds me of the time when I commented a long comment  in ur gallery "Very nice" ...rofl...ROFL

@Rajsua -You are such a kanjoos...Angryeverytime ur comment is one or two
lines...yahi teri dosti? yehi teri pyaar?Cry In fb,u talk without stopping and when
comes to IF,u becomes so silent...why? And yeah thank you so much for the lovely
comment...Big smileAnd no need to say that I am talented...I know that...WinkLOL

@Princess22- You are mahi .right? Thank you so much for visiting my gallery and
commenting.And a big big thank you for using my siggy Big smile...yeah,I love Armaan-Atul too and will definitely make more on them.i hav made another one also which you can see in the first page. Thanks once again.Embarrassed

@Pakindmuziq- Hi Iqra,I knew that you will love the kasu siggy.Feels so happy to see a kasu fan...Thank you so much for visiting my gallery...Smile

@kash-maneet-fan - Thank you so much...Me too miss the bond between the Dmg
characters like Armaan-Atul.Armaan-Rahul...the tacos...Will surely make more on
them...Big smile

@ARcasketfan- Thank you very much .I am glad that you liked my creations.Big smile

@FIZK6 -Thank you...I am so happy to see that you visited my gallery seeing my
siggy in Maryada CG.And a big thank you for using my adiya siggy.It means a lot to me.Big smile

@lavanya-Thank you so much dear...Smile

@aisha_1992 - I cant belive you visited my gallery Shocked...its like a shock and surprise for me...Big smileDont know how you got my gallery link as I havnt pmed you...But feels on cloud nine seeing your comment...EmbarrassedThe first psds I used were by yours...Still uses many of it.Thank you so much for the lovely comment.Big smile

@Oishi- Thank you so much Oishi...you never fails to comment in my gallery.thats so sweet of you...Embarrassed

@Farzana- Thank you Thank you Thank you for the long and double comments...At first you were very selfish telling abt Abhiya only.But now I am satisfied seeing your second post on other siggies...You always used to ask me abt my next update ...and when I finally updated you were not here.i felt really bad.But happy that you didnt feel like that...Thank you so much for saying that I improved...I want to hear that in each of my update.I feel on top of the world when you said you loved my Abhiya siggies Big smile.Its true that i loved them from your siggies.i always use psds...but I think the psds I use doesnt change the coloring completely.Thats why you feel that I dont use psds.Even in Dare to Stare one ,I hav used a psd called fiona which is my favourite at present.Your psds are also very good...it made my Abhiya siggy too good.I already told you that I havent left watching pkyek ...but its true that I lost the interest I already had...but still I watch it...Glad that you loved the text I used on Abhiya siggies...I was a little reluctant first whether it will suit or not.Embarrassed I love the texts in your siggies...I told that in your gallery also...next time I will ask you for good texts.And yeah the resemblance to your siggies lineLOL...though it is funny,the truth is after making it,I felt its somewhat like your style...But very very happy to know that you dont think so...Ufff...now I am relaxed.Big smileAnd dont say,its better than yours ...I know its a lie...ErmmAnd the black beauties one,I got the idea while going through the pkyek pic gallery.LOL
And the banner is not made by me...All the banners in my gallery is made by Sehrish...She did such an awesome job that whenver I come to my gallery,I stare at the banners for sometime.Day DreamingSo credits goes to her.The KSG siggies are supposed to be awesome as the man in the siggy itself is awesome...Big smile i dont hav to do anything ...I knew that you will like the coloruing of the Too hot to handle siggy most...Though its a little dark,me too loved that coloring.And yeah many loved the last requested siggy .Thanks once again for everything.I am so happy...to see your comment and now I think i hav compensated with your long comments with my equally long comment.Love you...Hug

@ Wentholic - Mahez,what are you saying? Shockedyou are not good with words? Your each comment abt my siggies are out of the world both in fb and here, that sometimes I doubt whether you are saying abt my siggy or not .LOLLOL...And loved your emoticons so much...do bring them often Tongue.I am so happy to hear that I improved a lot from my first siggy..So you hav seen my all siggies...? thank you...Big smileAnd the last siggy I made for you is loved by many...its one of my best creations...Thank you so much for requesting..Otherwise I wouldnt hav made that.Oh so you requested me without even seeing my work?LOL...You are one among my small list of requesters and love you for that.
Thank you so much...once again.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WentholicffkhanlaizuFIZK6

Wentholic

IF-Dazzler

Wentholic

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanlover_7

@ Wentholic - Mahez,what are you saying? Shockedyou are not good with words? Your each comment abt my siggies are out of the world both in fb and here, that sometimes I doubt whether you are saying abt my siggy or not .LOLLOL...And loved your emoticons so much...do bring them often Tongue.I am so happy to hear that I improved a lot from my first siggy..So you hav seen my all siggies...? thank you...Big smileAnd the last siggy I made for you is loved by many...its one of my best creations...Thank you so much for requesting..Otherwise I wouldnt hav made that.Oh so you requested me without even seeing my work?LOL...You are one among my small list of requesters and love you for that.
Thank you so much...once again.Embarrassed

..well when I comment on your individual sigs I just write what I feel from my heart at that time Embarrassed and yeah they are definitely about your awesome sigs that keep giving me heart attack after heart attack! I saw I think two sigs on fb that you had made for someone and fell in love with them instantly!

Thank you so much once again for always obliging me

Edited by Wentholic - 13 July 2011 at 3:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

@Sehrish - Cherry...HugI feel so happy when you say that I am improving...thats the  one thing I want to hear always... [ awww thats so Sweet Hug ] thats why I am learning new new things in photoshop by following tutorials.And I am glad that you noticed that.And dont be so amused how I did many styles...its very easy .I will teach you if you want.(havent forgotten how clearly you understood when i taught layermasking LOL...but still...Ermm) [ ROFL what?! its not my Fault dude, its so Complicated ROFL ] And dont you think,the length of the comment became a little short this time? Angry you always tell me to give  long long comment in ur gallery...and cant I expect that in return...[ what ?!!! you take half of the comments while ur making the siggies , whats left to say more ROFL Tongue ] But anyway ,whatever you written made me so happy...Big smile  [ u shud be , after awl its ME who is COmmenting in ur gallery Tongue ROFL ] This reminds me of the time when I commented a long comment  in ur gallery "Very nice" ...rofl...ROFL  [ aaah yeah , i remember :P LOL ]

armaanlover_7

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Thanks Note:
commenting.And a big big thank you for using my siggy Big smile...yeah,I love Armaan-Atul too and will definitely make more on them.i hav made another one also which you can see in the first page. Thanks once again.Embarrassed

Hey yes I am mahi, how do you know?Embarrassed
I love the Atul-Armaan sig so much that I am using it again and shall use it in future too. I love the text, and the pictures, everything about the siggy.
And I just noticed the 'Black Beauty' siggy, that is so awesomely made. I shall be using that in future.Big smile

armaanlover_7

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Amazing Can I request u?

armaanlover_7

armaanlover_7

IF-Dazzler

armaanlover_7

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Thanks Note:

Hey yes I am mahi, how do you know?Embarrassed
I love the Atul-Armaan sig so much that I am using it again and shall use it in future too. I love the text, and the pictures, everything about the siggy.
And I just noticed the 'Black Beauty' siggy, that is so awesomely made. I shall be using that in future.Big smile

I have seen you many times in Dmg forum...and have visited your gallery also...So I know your name.Embarrassed I am more happy now to know that you are still using my siggy .yeah,the black beauties one is hillarious LOL.I didnt know that you are a pkyek fan too...now only noticed your dp.Smile

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 July 2011 at 10:24pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top