Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 5, QSSII imp note on pg 30 on 13-7-11 - Page 21

staraavni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey di...
i have been a silent reader to your ff...and really that was a perfect stop to the story...
just cant belive that ff has came to an end...it was just awosome and at the end it just moved me to tears too...😭.you really are a great writer...πŸ‘do come up with new idea and concepts...and do pm me...😊.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon n dat is wenever u decide 2 cont hehehe lolzzz
KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi.. I am have a silent reader of ur FF for last 1 year.. Thanks for updating the same continuosly and really i used to wait for the update.

I just loved the chemistry between them and love between Akshat, Ani and now Princess.. seriously i just cannot belive its over.😭

It was like a daily life for us. I am gonna miss it a lot. Pls pls start a new one soon and do pm me.

You are a Fab writer and your expressions are amazing... i love the way u define emotions and how nicely the family gels together...

I m eagerly waiting for ur new FF now..

Pls do write soon⭐️⭐️
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey Shardha

don't know vat to write but i surely miss u and this ff a lot...as em real busy in last days of this ff and cant comment properly on each part but no it ended so i feel more bad...i may joined this ff late but its really amazing to b small part of this ff...

epilogue is simply beautiful as i always say Mallik family is simply the best family and ankshu iz adorable as big bro...wish to see more Mallik family moments soon

all my hearty wishes r with and all the best...wishing to have u back real soon

lots of love

sania

diyaa1pk thumbnail
tussi ja re hoo...tussi na jaoo na ...
we  will u sooo much ...nd u have to come back...cuz this journey aint over yet ...
i would love to read abt  a rebell princess...and a sweet seedha prince charming ...
akshat shyng away frm confessing to tania...and ani being the young armaan ...
u have soo much to write abt
so u hav to come bak
its a reuest frm all of ur readers😊
ssh57 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diyaa1pk

tussi ja re hoo...tussi na jaoo na ...

we  will u sooo much ...nd u have to come back...cuz this journey aint over yet ...
i would love to read abt  a rebell princess...and a sweet seedha prince charming ...
akshat shyng away frm confessing to tania...and ani being the young armaan ...
u have soo much to write abt
so u hav to come bak
its a reuest frm all of ur readers😊

mere readers ka hukum sar aakhon par. Yes I'm also very eager to write about a rebell princess...and a sweet seedha prince charming ... akshat shying away from confessing to tania...and ani being the young armaan .
Ayesha_t thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi di,

I could not comment coz I was out of station for a week.
I cant express my exact feelings in words.
U know I read Qss I & II once again last month, I can never get enough of QSS.
Though I had read so many FFs b4 but the characters in QSS wer totally different and pure specially Armaan's, it was very close to my heart one of my ideal character.
The journey of AR in QSS was so difficult they faced so many obstacles but they got over them so easilly with each others support. And as u said hamare Dr. Armaan ke pass har problem ka ilaaj hai he was a true super hero.
I learnt so many things about life by this FF. I love the way u included general daily life problems and gave such simple solutions to them and I am glad there were no vamps n villains  πŸ˜† .

Akshat was such a understanding child a perfect combination of Armaan's caring nature and ridzi's kindness and our hero was the opposite with armaan's naughtiness and ridzi's stubbornness. πŸ˜†
Last part was very emo 😭  but our princess brought the happiness back in mallick familly.
I really wish I could read more of Armaan n his princess's  bonding.
The epilogue was just perfect. Nice to see akshat in over protective brother's role and our hero is just junior armaan, I love the way ridzi handles him.
U know I cried silently sitting in the bus(thank god no one noticed)😳 after reading ur parting lines I never thought it ll be so difficult to end this.
I hope we will see you back soon.
Thank you for giving us regular updates every time  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thank u so much for giving us QSS.πŸ€—

With all the best wishes, Love you πŸ€—
Ayesha

Edited by Ayesha4 - 12 years ago
ssh57 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ayesha4

Hi di,

I could not comment coz I was out of station for a week.
I cant express my exact feelings in words.
U know I read Qss I & II once again last month, I can never get enough of QSS.
Though I had read so many FFs b4 but the characters in QSS wer totally different and pure specially Armaan's, it was very close to my heart one of my ideal character.
The journey of AR in QSS was so difficult they faced so many obstacles but they got over them so easilly with each others support. And as u said hamare Dr. Armaan ke pass har problem ka ilaaj hai he was a true super hero.
I learnt so many things about life by this FF. I love the way u included general daily life problems and gave such simple solutions to them and I am glad there were no vamps n villains  πŸ˜† .

Akshat was such a understanding child a perfect combination of Armaan's caring nature and ridzi's kindness and our hero was the opposite with armaan's naughtiness and ridzi's stubbornness. πŸ˜†
Last part was very emo 😭  but our princess brought the happiness back in mallick familly.
I really wish I could read more of Armaan n his princess's  bonding.
The epilogue was just perfect. Nice to see akshat in over protective brother's role and our hero is just junior armaan, I love the way ridzi handles him.
U know I cried silently sitting in the bus(thank god no one noticed)😳 after reading ur parting lines I never thought it ll be so difficult to end this.
I hope we will see you back soon.
Thank you for giving us regular updates every time  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thank u so much for giving us QSS.πŸ€—

With all the best wishes, Love you πŸ€—
Ayesha

Ayesha,
Thanks a lot for your elaborate comment. You won't understand how much i miss QSS. I've literally lived in the AR household for 18 months. every i come here to see if any one has commented. I would also like to continue with QSS III but it's definitely not going to be very soon. when i find time to write, i'll come here and ask you people. if then you still want me to write, i surely will. loads of love, shardha.
perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sharda,

Someone recommended this fiction to me when I was searching for a completed one in the forum.

Well, I have a peculiar way of judging a piece. I read a random part first and if it appeals to me I start from the start. 😳 I know its kind of silly.
But when I opened a random part in this fiction, it was that part when Riddhima went to Chennai to pursue her PG, with everyone accompanying her for a few days. That one part was enough to get me glued to the fiction. I was glad it had so many parts, that I enjoyed reading them whole week.

The way you had showed the bonding between the characters is amazing. Each and every part- be it picturising them doing the daily chores, it was beautiful enough to get me involved.

Every aspect of their lives was explained so detailly that it left me wondering. Sometimes when you wrote about Riddhima's complications in her pregnancy, I used to ask my mom if it happens so. and thats the beauty of it. Everything was so real and simple, yet very sweet.

The two kids- Akshat and Ani, aww, I love them. They are like two different poles-one sweet and caring the other an epitome of naughtiness. Their insecurities and bonding were also explained aptly.

And Armaan *sigh* I don't know if a person like Armaan exists in real, but he is just a gem. A woman would be absolutely lucky if she gets a man like Armaan.
I don't know - I have so much to say but now I fall short of words.

I just wanted to let you know that the fiction was an amazing piece of work and so is your style of writing. Would love to read more of your writing.
Plz let me know if you continue with this or with another one.

Good luck😊
Sushmita

Ayesha_t thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssh57

Ayesha,
Thanks a lot for your elaborate comment. You won't understand how much i miss QSS. I've literally lived in the AR household for 18 months. every i come here to see if any one has commented. I would also like to continue with QSS III but it's definitely not going to be very soon. when i find time to write, i'll come here and ask you people. if then you still want me to write, i surely will. loads of love, shardha.

Thank you so much for replying actually I wrote this long comment with great difficulty πŸ˜† even in school I used to hate long answers to the core πŸ˜† ( n normally used to skip them πŸ˜³ ) .

When we only  got attached to QSS so much, I can completely understand ur feelings.
No need of asking , Im sure every1 ll love read QSS III.
Take ur time, enjoy ur break and come back with a bang 😊

πŸ€—
Ayesha