Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

1 more thing mm i hve heard tht u r ending ths ff ... So i just want to say humme 1 update per week bhi chlega 2 honge to aur bhi acha hoga[hehe thoda greedy hogya] but pls don't end ths ff ...
ssh57 thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilseye99

Hi shradha[i hope i m right here] first all i will luv to thnk you for writing this ff... I don't know how it became a part of our daily life...i mean day to day updates and the way u explained every little thing about a relationship between husband wife...i don't know about others but i m sure it will definatly help me in my married life hehe in future...ya i know we can't be like armaan but u know some times evn a little thing can do a magic...

now coming to the track actualy i just wanted to request u tht will it b possible for u to show armaan and his family visiting his parents house...his childhood moments...a dairy or some thing from which he can understand tht evn his parents missed him alot...i mean till now almost the whole ff was about ridhima,her family,her parents,her ex,her problems,her father...how about we see few updates about his family, ridhima's and kids reaction to tht and all

Its just a request...and atlast thnks again for writing this ff...

Hi,
Firstly my name is shardha. Not shradha. Your suggestion is good but too late to be included in this ff. I'm just finishing off this ff in another 5-6 parts. I'm going to handle a new responsibility from June and I'm not sure how much free time that will leave me. Hence I'm concluding this ff. If I get time I'll surely write some thing new and definitely on AR only. Maybe I can include your request then.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ssh57

Hi,
Firstly my name is shardha. Not shradha. Your suggestion is good but too late to be included in this ff. I'm just finishing off this ff in another 5-6 parts. I'm going to handle a new responsibility from June and I'm not sure how much free time that will leave me. Hence I'm concluding this ff. If I get time I'll surely write some thing new and definitely on AR only. Maybe I can include your request then.

ONLY 5 - 6 parts
😭
neetiporwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrates for the new thread...

nice part...

update sooonnn
Ayesha_t thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Wonder full parts ani is talking much more now, love his baby talks.
Hope Armaan comes back soon.
And about ridhima let us keep it in suspense πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Will try to give long comment later have to rush now.

Love you
 πŸ€—

-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hii Shardha 😳 i'm Sehrish !! πŸ˜ƒ

COngratz on the 5th Thread , first off  [;$]

i had started reading QSS on a frnd's suggestion n i totaly got Hooked to it ! 😍
its reallly VERY Awesome 😍 n cute 😳

especially the Moments with Kids 😳
Ani n Akshat are sooo CUte 😍
esp aniii πŸ˜†
he is SOO Naughty !! n Akshat is SOOO Sweeet 😍

i LUVD the part in which he Mistooks his mom wen she was in a three fourths n tops πŸ˜†
that was SOOO Hilarous !! 🀣

n the new part is really niceee 😳

but is she ... ?! 😲 πŸ˜†

oh btw , i wanted to suggest u something ..
see as Armaan has Tattoos , permanent ones that too, so i was wondering if u cud add a scene where any of his Kids ask abt those tattoos or something like that 😳 just suggesting 😳

and and and,, as its gonna b a Daughter this time 😳  i wud LOVE to read Armaan's reactions on it 😳 those moments will b sooo CUte as we know how badly he wanted to hav a Princess 😍

Luv
Sehrish

Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 12 years ago
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

on the 5th thread of QSS
part was awesome
so armaan princess is going to come so its leading towards riddhima's pregnancy
continue soon😊

yayyy she's preggy hahahah!