Only future track suggestion can avoid end of Geet

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Common friends see the reality and accept the fact that star one is indeed considering a revamp.

We are signing petitons it is good its fantastic it shows our love for Maaneet and the show Geet.

We  are calling Star Network's office,fantastic call them and bang their ears and heads.

We are sending mails,do it do it till the point their mail box crashes and they feel the power of "Maaneet Magic" and "Maaneet Charisma" and extent to which "Maaneet fans" can go to save their beloved show and actors Drashti and Gurmeet going off air.

But,along with all this we have to take efforts to suggest them future tracks and the effort shud be as strong and determined as they were while signing petitions to request not to end Geet.

Star One is considering to launch a new breed of storylines,fresh stories to get more TRP's.

If they cannot understand the brand value and mass appeal of Drashti and Gurmeet and characters Maan and Geet then we have to make them realise.

Think of a storyline which can be a continuation of present track,think of tracks which you read as fan fictions...common stand up,speak for your favourite fan fiction,speak and promote your favourite fan fiction writer only to see their work on "Maaneet" and feel and view the work on TV.

Only by giving readymade and new storylines we can help Geet run for longer period of time and writers like Muskaan and Angelic Mishty,Nidd and others have written stories and which is read by many on this platform.

Common yaar guys,wake up signing petitons and sending mails alone will never ever convince Star One, we have to promote storylines so that StarOne feels there are options available.

Even I have written a storyline with 240 episodes completed and it is

Vikrant Khatri's "Maaneet "an eternal Love Story Relived yet again..

You can read the episodes here on this link:

If you did not like my story no issues but the point I am trying to convey is promote and motivate your fan fiction writer's work on a large scale.

Do it by starting petitions to consider your fan fictions work as future track of Geet:

Example:

1) Petition to see " We want Muskaan's story as future track of Geet.'

2) Petition to see " We want Angelic Mishty's story as future track of Geet"

3) Petition to see " We want Vikrant Khatri;s Geet season 2 as future track of Geet"

Do it guys,now is the time or never will time come again..open you eyes and realise and understand what can save Geet from ending.

What can avoid Geet from ending?

It is suggesting future tracks along with signing petitions and sending mails and calling star network's office to make them realise we care for series "Geet" and "Maaneet" and we do feel concerned and we are determined to take every possible step to save Maaneet and avoid Geet from ending and rather StarOne forcing its premature end.
Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
halla bol guys
all the above options...are fantastic...
i hope the dumb cvs listen
abinaya.m thumbnail
i just want geet to run longer and i wanna see their chemistry like never before sooo i dont mind any of the above as all the 3 are amazing stories 
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Spread the word friends and ask your friends to comment as well.