India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Thank you.

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you all Friends for making this forum so active and enjoyed being part of this forum.HugHug

I should say my heart felt thanks to Natasha for leading us and writing updates and giving us awesome post in the forum.HugHug

Thank you my dear Friend Sarah for these huge collections of Parul and Surabh creative galleryHug Hugbueautiful Surabh VM ClapClapand always love to read your predictionsLOL and posts.ClapClap

Manno dear,you always come up with beautiful collections of our favourite Parul.Thank you so much.HugHug

Thank you Zeena & Zaina for taking we Parulians to meet our Parul,HugHugExpecting more from you both.ClapThumbs Up

Special thanks to Sanjida ,Hugwho was the first to welcome me to the forum.Big smileThank you Sanjida.HugHug

I thank Sukanya for those wonderful short updates.HugHug

Thank you Chemestry dear for those wonderful creations HugHug

I am so grateful to God that I came to this forum Big smileand got some wonderful friendsBig smile especially Sarah and Manoo.HugWill miss you all.HugHug

But definitely we'll continue to meet in the forum till our Parul comes with her next serial.Big smileBig smileBig smile

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO ALL MY FRIENDS.HugHugHug

Edited by krithikas - 26 May 2011 at 11:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chemestrymanoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSEDlisasandratvmylovegk_09meLuvsParulNatasha_shaikh

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandratvmylovegk_09meLuvsParulNatasha_shaikhWonderfullife

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
OMG shooo sweeetBig smile
i will like to thanks everyone who appricated me this mean alot to me
u guyz are making me cry nowCryCry but one thing i will say nothing was possible with you all

Thanks a ton this forum has give me alot of friendsBig smile

Specially thanks to everyone who like my work

GK (channel moderator) thanks alot sweety i have disturbed her alotLOL
Sarha: my sweetheart love your creations and commentsEmbarrassedHug
Krithika: Thanks alot for SurAb videosClapClap
Deepa: Lovely FFClapClap
Lisa Di: my sweety Di love taking with her esp about PrathimaROFL
mehwish: How can i forget her we have enjoy alot in Parut AT and chit chat clubWink
Mayra: aww she is such a sweet girl always give us reminder to comment on parul profile keep it upThumbs Up

and thanks to anizor,chemistry,zee,meparulfan

Love you guyz will miss you hope to see you soon in some other forumBig smile

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 27 May 2011 at 4:35pm

Mangnolialisasandratvmylovegk_09meLuvsParulWonderfullife

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Wow you gals all r soo sweet.Thanks a lot .God bless all of you.Parul made us storng bonding like family .All of you r very talented .I feel proud for you gals.

Thanks to Natasha to keep this pratha forum active and thanks for everyday written update .Good work .Thanks for your hard work.

Sahir : thanks for siggy ,VM ,strong meaningful and likeable comments  and nice predictionLOL of  pratha .i thought pratha cts will hire you for predictionLOL

Maria: you r very sweet girl and thanks for your hard work regarding parul's ranking and always  keep remind me for comments .thanks a lot.

Krithikas : thanks for nice SurABy VM which always make me happy .

Deepa mishra : wow you r great writter .Thanks for nice FF of surbhi and Abhay .Wish oneday you will write a daily soap where parul will act .

Simi:thanks to share of  link of pratha(SBS ,SBBor u.me.tv)and Kc4 link and regarding parul article .

thanks all my parul  buddy anizor,zee.chemistry,meparulfan,prns,Sukuyna,prema .

wish we will be togather again soon another forum where my jannu parul will entry .Waiting for that day .WinkParul always rock and will be rock in future .Big smile

MangnoliaACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylovemeLuvsParulNatasha_shaikhWonderfullife

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
oh... don't make me cry...Cry Smile after reading this post it i got soo emotional...Embarrassed. . 
 it's remained me  my school farewell day...Cry LOL yes it was a great journey  with you all in this forum...
krithika thanks for this topic...
thank you
 Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

krithika, sarah, deepa, manoo(maira), natasha, sanjida di,  suku, prema, zaina, anshu for making this forum beautiful... 
just like you allSmile
@ sarah: dear you for got about one this... why didn't you tell all that i am your post master????LOL sorry i am telling it... sarah use to send me wrong PM's and i have to forward it to correct personWink...
so friends bye for now hope we will me back soon in new forum...Smile

love you all ..!
yours zee...Heart

Edited by zee10 - 29 May 2011 at 3:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDWonderfullife

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index