Has MSK bought the house??

Poll

What do you think has MSK bought the house or someone else?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
U know some how I have a doubt that wether MSK bought the house or someone he knows and can control...coz he wanted to say something when Geet cut the phone...πŸ˜•

Also Beji and Teji may feel that he has done it purposefully...fir to aag me ghi ka kaam hoga.😭 MSK ke image kaise clean hogi???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S.n.e.h thumbnail

😊
misty85 thumbnail
I think he has brought the house but he'l gift it to Geet or put it in her name... so Tejjy & other will be dumbstruck... πŸ˜‰ In that case it won't create tension as he was not the one who deliberately forced the person to sell the house... plus he didn't do anything so that Tejjy couldn't pay the loan... It was a bad move by Tejjy himself. 😑
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

I think he has brought the house but he'l gift it to Geet or put it in her name... so Tejjy & other will be dumbstruck... πŸ˜‰ In that case it won't create tension as he was not the one who deliberately forced the person to sell the house... plus he didn't do anything so that Tejjy couldn't pay the loan... It was a bad move by Tejjy himself. 😑

hmm...agree... he didn't forced the sahukar to sell house..and if not MSK someone else would have bought it...but I think he will gift it to Beji and not Geet.😊...impression jo jamana hai πŸ˜‰...and then they will all forgive him...and finally Maaneet will leave for Delhi😊😊😊😊😊