Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar Track Speculation (Page 6)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
thanks for making opening the thread keenu...Smile

Now its my turn for the long post...LOL rubal u need not read...i know u wont..LOL

This track is one track that i have been waiting ever since Ishaan told about bade papa...and the scene when badi maa reads the letter. Ishwar became a selfish guy...when he went to US. He was a good man which was seen when he says Shailu that he is scared if what he is doing is right. But after going to US and then returning...he became a changed man. What iam trying to say is...he can change back after he understands what a mistake he has committed...but will he???Confused

I think BM will forgive him...but may not accept him again in her life. Cos when she read the letter...there was no hint of anger or anything...more of worry for him. But if BM forgives and asks others to forgive him...then i will say BM is selfish then. Cos apart from her...the entire family has suffered a lot...dadaji, inder, panna, alok everyone...so even if BM does forgive...the others should not...

now why Ishwar is coming...may be he is going to visit Delhi on business...may be his children threw him out of house...may be his second wife died...may be he is suffering from some prob...or may be he genuinely feels he has made a mistake and is coming to ask for forgiveness..and will go back...

Whatever it is...i really hope CVs..do justice to the track...and does not make filmy...and also i want to see Suhana act matured in this situation...rather than directly confronting and questioning Ishwar...

OOps...it has become a very long post...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ice.maidenKeenu.GShadowImbue111192YusBeeAshis

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

I think Ishwar is being verry selfish as he left his wife and children just for the sake of high standards of living but they showed earlier that he wan't like that he wished to go to abroad was very scared while leaving his wife and children and planned to take his family with him over there after a year or so but than he became a changed person  and  change was sudden he married another women over there so that was his huge mistake that he ditched his wife and even deprived his children from father's love he ran away from his responsibilities so him being extremely selfish should not be forgiven BUT I think BM will forgive him  but as being a very strong women I think she shouldn't forgive him, Inder and Panna should are also not going to forgive him easily for sure.Ishwar-Suhana confrontation is much awaited so looking forward to the track don't  know what CV's will do with the track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25samirah23Keenu.GAshis

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@ Shwetu, I really wish Suhana encounters him the way she encountered Panna's MIL during those days when she was mean.. kambal main lapet ke maarna in true Suhana style

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192AshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

@ Shwetu, I really wish Suhana encounters him the way she encountered Panna's MIL during those days when she was mean.. kambal main lapet ke maarna in true Suhana style

yeah...def it will be good...bt she should not attack him directly...LOL sarcastic will be fine..as she did with MIL..LOL

but this is a chance for Suhana to learn more abt the family...and should see that her behaviour towards Ishwar doesnt hurt anyone...especially BM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maiden

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
true.. I hope the CVs do not show her make irresponsible out of character statements, like the one before the honeymoon, when she asks BM whether they went for a honeymoon. I thought that was so out of character.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

true.. I hope the CVs do not show her make irresponsible out of character statements, like the one before the honeymoon, when she asks BM whether they went for a honeymoon. I thought that was so out of character.. 

yeah...that was totally out of char...
i think the entry of Ishwar will be the situation when the young lot has to act matured...the elder lot will...bt the young lot should show what family values they have...and not just shout at him disrespectfully...
radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Hey...wonderful post keenu Clap...

As for the BM-BP track...i am looking forward to this track...i think its an interesting track and can bring  much needed depth and emotional touch to the show...i just want this track to be dealt with in the most realistic way keeping the essence of the characters intact...i mean to say that Bade papa who is shown to be an ambitious,self centered man...he should not suddenly turn into considerate...caring...and everyone should not easily forgive him...he does not deserve any forgiveness from anyone...moreover from the letter it seems he is still the same...the way he wrote it so casually...am very curious to know the reason for his sudden letter to BM

If you ask me...if we go by Badepapa's nature...he might be approaching them for his own benefit...now wat benefit..i dont know...or he might be alone...and now realised the importance of family...but from the letter i dont think this is the case...so the reason for his sudden letter will be an interesting thing to know...and the family reaction on badepapa's arrival will be worth watching...i am eagerly looking forward to this track.

I think somewhere ishwar feels that his family will surely forgive him...atleast the letter depicts that he is very OK abt desserting his wife,he seems very casual...and feels she will ultimately forgive him and cannot hold any grudges towards him as he knows wat a sweet lady she is...same goes for others...but i am interested to know dadaji's reaction..and panna and inder's too...as they have outwardly expressed their dislike towards ishwar's behaviour.

Edited by radpat25 - 27 May 2011 at 7:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GSuchi-Shwets1502

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I don't think that he will be accepted into the family. He cared more about money than his family that is y he went off when they needed him the most. He was so like choosy with what his wife wears. If i was in her place I would  have thrown him out of my life and married someone else long ago. I wouldn't have waited for him. 

I would have shown him how happy I am and that I don't need a jerk like him to be in my life. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-Shwets1502

Go to top